Print Page | Close Window

Her She shed

Printed From: Commercials I Hate!
Category: Commercials You Hate!
Forum Name: Television / Streaming Ads
Forum Description: You hate them. Tell us why.
URL: http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=26479
Printed Date: 19 Mar 2024 at 8:04am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Her She shed
Posted By: Lowellchris
Subject: Her She shed
Date Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 8:42pm
Someone burned down my She Shed ..
Nobody burned down your She Shed , your She Shed was hit by Lightning .
What ?? You can see the sky ? Its clear blue over the trees ?
There was no storm and no lightning . But State Farm will cover her She Shed . She'll be able to build a She-she'er She Shed ..with her "husband" who is clearly a pussy , stands there holding his symbolic limp dick garden hose while his wife takes control of the situation . something that he is not capable of handling ..

-------------
It grinds my gears

Replies:
Posted By: Donathan
Date Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 9:06pm
Oh my God! I hate the She Shed commercial too! Sheryl's voice is so damn annoying! At least they said,"Can we stop saying She Shed?

-------------
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 10:58am

Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 2:58pm
I hope the fire didn't spread from the She Shed to the Sh*t Shack.

-------------
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States

Date Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 4:14pm
LOL

http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/lkl2005/media/e0952974-7926-40cf-8710-5955d3f237b8_zpsus28ieqf.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/lkl2005/media/1-820010_zpskt1e1vp3.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: DarkRealmStar
Date Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 11:06pm
Sassy black woman and partially emasculated husband.  Why aren't they using the garden hose to help put out the fire?  Stupid and annoying.

Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 1:42am
Disapprove

She shed the asymptomatic HSV-2 (genital herpes) virus and now he shed what she shed so they said.

-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike

Date Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 2:37am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Sassy black woman and partially emasculated husband.  Why aren't they using the garden hose to help put out the fire?  Stupid and annoying.

On YouTube they pointed out that the husband is holding a garden hose but doesn't attempt to put out the fire. They heavily implied that HE burned the she shed himself because he was tired of it. They mentioned how defeated he sounds when Sheryl implies she'll just get another one, one that's even more girly.

-------------
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Posted By: MrTim
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 5:44am
Quote DarkRealmStar wrote:

Because spraying water on a burning meth lab might make things a lot more explodey?  LOL

Hoping that state arson investigators nail them and the State Farm agent for running a fire insurance scam...  Wink

-------------
http://mrtim1k.blogspot.com/ - WKRP closing theme lyrics HERE!

Date Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 7:13am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

On YouTube they pointed out that the husband is holding a garden hose but doesn't attempt to put out the fire. They heavily implied that HE burned the she shed himself because he was tired of it. They mentioned how defeated he sounds when Sheryl implies she'll just get another one, one that's even more girly.
Thanks for pointing this out.  I didn't investigate further.  Looks like a case of arson!  Angry

Date Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 7:15am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote DarkRealmStar wrote:

Because spraying water on a burning meth lab might make things a lot more explodey?  LOL

Hoping that state arson investigators nail them and the State Farm agent for running a fire insurance scam...  Wink
Yeah, this is not a good message from State Farm!

Date Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 11:11am

Thanks for pointing this out.  I didn't investigate further.  Looks like a case of arson!  Angry

You're welcome! Also on YouTube, they mentioned that Sheryl might be kind of stupid to not realize that if lighting really DID hit her she shed, a whole lot of things would be effected, not just the she shed. Like the surrounding neighbors properties would have seen property damage too. Someone even made a dark joke something like,"If Sheryl doesn't wise   up fast, her next she shed might mysteriously "be hit by lightning," this time with her in it! Oh my!

-------------

Posted By: Virginia Dare II
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 3:51am
And then she'll be on a Weight Watchers commercial "I shed my she shed.  And 250 pounds of useless fat:   My husband !   Clap

-------------
" Pickle YOU...Kumquat !!"

Posted By: Tully Blanchard
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 5:24am
Originally posted by Virginia Dare II Virginia Dare II wrote:

And then she'll be on a Weight Watchers commercial "I shed my she shed.  And 250 pounds of useless fat:   My husband !   Clap

All while doing the Tena Twist!

Posted By: tikibagger
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 3:52pm
the she shed is some chi chi sh*te fur shur

-------------
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 4:07pm
I don't like the term "She Shed" to begin with.

It's supposed to be the opposite of "Man Cave", but it kind of misses the mark afaic.

I'm thinking something more along the lines of "Gal/Girl Grotto" or "Diva Den". Maybe "Lady Lair" or "Chick Chamber".

-------------
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 4:21pm
If I can get my head on straight! Confused

From the other She Shed commercial.  Remember, ladies. No bras allowed.  Evil Smile

Fiber One TV Commercial, 'She Shed: No Guilt'

Fiber One TV Spot, She Shed: No Guilt - Screenshot 3

Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

It's supposed to be the opposite of "Man Cave", but it kind of misses the mark afaic.

I'm thinking something more along the lines of "Gal/Girl Grotto" or "Diva Den". Maybe "Lady Lair" or "Chick Chamber".

Maybe "Pussy Palace" or "C*nt Cave".

Date Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 1:51pm
Das cuz u iz nasty.

-------------

C'mon, man!

Posted By: MEllis72
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 12:23am
With the possibility of it being a house if ill repute or combined meth lab, With no clouds I think it is most likely the work of Gods Wrath,

"She Shed" ....I"m picturing the person who thought of this term is a recent college graduate or Marketing rep who thinks that Blink 182 is the Best. Band. Everrr, and her sense of humor is about as limited.

Given the annoying stupidity of this term, Its likely that this commercial was created by Yuppies: nerds who think they're funny but just don't hit the mark.  More likely: The PC policing management and a Team of corporate lawyers were involved in the brainstorming for an extremely sanitized term that wouldn't imply any type of racism, bigotry, homophobia, islamophobia, xenophobia.... so as to be as neutral as possible. 

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 12:31am

Something else to consider...

The defeated look he has could be from

...knowing that his balls are inside the purse left inside the Burning She Shed, and no insurance can return such items.

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 12:35am
State Farm agent, "STFU Sheryl, you have exceeded the maximum allowed repetitions of, 'She Shed', claim denied, but we are providing your husband with a 'get your balls back' class"

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 2:35am
Originally posted by MEllis72 MEllis72 wrote:

State Farm agent, "STFU Sheryl, you have exceeded the maximum allowed repetitions of, 'She Shed', claim denied, but we are providing your husband with a 'get your balls back' class"

There is a version where the State Farm Agent said,"Can we please stop saying,"She Shed?"

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 3:49am

There is a version where the State Farm Agent said,"Can we please stop saying,"She Shed?"

I believe that is her emasculated husband asking that question, and probably followed by, "Can I try to get my balls back?"

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 4:51am

I believe that is her emasculated husband asking that question, and probably followed by, "Can I try to get my balls back?"

Either way, it appears to be a classic case of "he said she shed".

-------------

C'mon, man!

Posted By: Triple J
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 2:24pm

Or how about a "bitch bar," where she can drink her precious wine. Evil Smile

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

A little bit on the crude side I suppose, but not as crude as Thor's suggestions!!!

How about "Bitch Barn"?

I kinda like that!!

-------------

C'mon, man!

Posted By: NJtoTX
Date Posted: 27 Jun 2018 at 6:26pm
The opening was playing into implied racial violence and paranoia, which he quickly squashes. Tiki torches, anyone?

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 12:54pm
dyke dungeon?
chee chee she shed so CHEEKY

-------------

Posted By: crainbebo
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 6:28pm
I'm so sick of this one. IT'S NOT A DAMN SHE-SHED - IT'S A STORAGE SHED YOU IDIOT! AngryDead

-------------
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!

Posted By: msmadz
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 7:17pm

A little bit on the crude side I suppose, but not as crude as Thor's suggestions!!!

How about "Bitch Barn"?

I kinda like that!!

If I ever have my own private place, I'm calling it the pitch bunker.

-------------
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 7:18pm
Bitch. Stoopy tablet

-------------

Posted By: Ad nauseous
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:42pm
I guess she's gonna shear sheep in the new she shed. The @#$&!?

-------------
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off

Posted By: Jimmy
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 3:30pm
I had never heard of a "she-shed" before this annoying ad presented it numerous times in 30 seconds. Now I never want to hear that expression again.

-------------
One man gathers what another man spills

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 9:55pm
Her Hut.

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 10:06pm
Hen House

-------------

C'mon, man!

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 10:07pm
Woman Wigwam.

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 10:10pm
Titty Teepee??

Or maybe...

Panty Pad!!!!

-------------

C'mon, man!

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 10:17pm
LOL

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 12:08am
http://imgflip.com/i/2drp3v - http://imgflip.com/i/2drp3v

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 12:20am
Its playing nearly every commercial break now...
 The camera pans from the Shed back to Sheryl, who has been strangely silent for 5 seconds.
She is now looking at the barrel of the insurance adjusters' chrome plated .45, who just happens to be Jules Winnfield
  https://imgflip.com/i/2drp3v - https://imgflip.com/memegenerator - via Imgflip Meme Generator

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 12:46am

The camera pans from the Shed back to Sheryl, who has been strangely silent for 5 seconds.
She is now looking at the barrel of the insurance adjusters' chrome plated .45, who just happens to be Jules Winnfield

Love it!!!!

-------------

C'mon, man!

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 1:15am

Titty Teepee??

Or maybe...

Panty Pad!!!!
ConfusedCan I play too?
Am I allowed to suggest 'Pussy Playhouse/Penthouse/Palace'? How about 'Tuna Tollbooth (NO AC)'?

-------------
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 1:33am
https://imgflip.com/i/2e4eur - https://imgflip.com/memegenerator - via Imgflip Meme Generator" border="">

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 2:06am

https://www.fotor.com/share/509ab3fe-de8a-4b40-8f18-916fd0873aef - https://www.fotor.com/share/509ab3fe-de8a-4b40-8f18-916fd0873aef
Confused...was there supposed to be visible product at both links?

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 4:19am
I like Pussy Palace.  Pussy Playhouse has a nice ring to it too.  A penthouse getaway for females only could be the PP.

LOL

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 4:20am

Love it!!!!

LOL Clap Thumbs Up

Extra credit for spelling it Muther.  

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 11:25am

Love it!!!!

LOL Clap Thumbs Up

Extra credit for spelling it Muther.  

I like spelling it mutha!

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by msmadz msmadz wrote:

#MeToo.

-------------

C'mon, man!

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 2:28pm

#MeToo.
Obviously the above does NOT reference the 'movement'--which could be the origin of the term 'She Shed'

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

#MeToo.

Obviously the above does NOT reference the 'movement'--which could be the origin of the term 'She Shed'

I did reference "the movement", but in a facetious manner.

Note also that in my quote of your above response, I fixed your quote box error.

You're welcome!!!!

-------------

C'mon, man!

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 6:08am
How about Vag Villa?

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 6:27am
Originally posted by Tully Blanchard Tully Blanchard wrote:

How about Vag Villa?
Sure, and for an extended stay, call it the

Vajayjay Staycay*

*short for "staycation" instead of vacation.

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 6:37am
LOL

We'll leave the red light on for yah!

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 6:48am

How about Vag Villa?

Sure, and for an extended stay, call it the

Vajayjay Staycay*
*short for "staycation" instead of vacation.

Cootchie Cavern.

-------------

C'mon, man!

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 5:46am
Clam Shack  (or Taco Hut)

Shocked Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 6:02am
Uterus Yurt.

Nookie Nest

Clam Cloister

Hole Hole

Cootchie Casa

Fallopian Flop

Broad Burrow

Pudenda Penthouse

Heifer Hideout

-------------

C'mon, man!

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 7:20pm

Uterus Yurt.

Nookie Nest

Clam Cloister

Hole Hole

Cootchie Casa

Fallopian Flop

Broad Burrow

Pudenda Penthouse

Heifer Hideout

The girls on the farm call this The Barn!  LOL

How about the G-Spot?

G stands for Girl.  Big smile

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 10:34pm
Labia Lounge

Punanny Plaza

Hatchet Wound Hideout

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 10:44pm
Camel Toe Cubbyhole

Poon Pit

-------------

C'mon, man!

Date Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 12:08am
The Palatial Pissflaps

Date Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 1:02am
Beaver Bungalow.

-------------

C'mon, man!

Date Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 1:23am

The Palatial Pissflaps

This sounds like one of Angry McP's made up band names!  LOL

Date Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 2:06am

[QUOTE=Tully Blanchard]The Palatial Pissflaps

This sounds like one of Angry McP's made up band names!  LOL
[/QUO
Yes!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 5:37pm
After all of this, who cares WHO it belongs to?! Is there ANYONE willing to visit the 'sh*t chalet'?

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 5:50pm
All this talk makes me turn red...Embarrassed  No, not really!  I love women and all their mommy parts!

https://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/bob_tom/" rel="nofollow - Bob & Tom –

Camel Toe lyrics

You're a beautiful girl
And your pants are on so tight
That when you stand just right
I can see it all

When you're on the beach
And your bikini's soaking wet
I see a fuzzy silhouette
As I look down below
I see your camel toe

Your biscuit, your beavage
I see your cooter cleavage
Your monkey, your muffin
You ain't hidin' nothin'
Your coochie, your flapper
You're showin' off your snapper

Your camel toe
It looks alright so baby let it show
Looks like a big taco
I see your camel toe
(Merci madame, voila le bearded clam)

I could really go
For a sideways sloppy joe
Or a tuna casserole
Baby don't you know

I never thought I'd see
So much of your anatomy
Your jeans are so tight
I'm learning gynecology
I see your camel toe

Your (labia?), your vulva
Ooh ya know I love ya
Your (edna?) vagina, nothin' could be finer.
It's furry, it's fluffy, lookin' kinda puffy.
Your camel toe
Looks like a big taco
I see your camel toe

Your monkey, your muffin
You ain't hidin' nothin'

Your camel toe
Looks like a big taco
I see your camel toe

< ="-1" style=": ; top: -999px; left: 0px; right: auto; bottom: auto; border: 0px none; -sizing: -; overflow-wrap: break-word; height: 0px !imant; min-height: 0px !imant; overflow: ; transition: none 0s ease 0s; width: 651px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; letter-spacing: 0px; text-trans: none; word-spacing: 0px; text-indent: 0px; line-height: 20px;" ="autosizejs">
https://about.complex.com" rel="nofollow - -
http://twitter.com/ComplexMag" rel="nofollow -
http://facebook.com/complex" rel="nofollow -

Date Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

All this talk makes me turn red...Embarrassed  No, not really!  I love women and all their mommy parts!

Bob & Tom

Camel Toe lyrics

You're a beautiful girl
And your pants are on so tight
That when you stand just right
I can see it all

When you're on the beach
And your bikini's soaking wet
I see a fuzzy silhouette
As I look down below
I see your camel toe

Your monkey, your muffin
You ain't hidin' nothin'

Your camel toe
Looks like a big taco
I see your camel toe

I could really go
For a sideways sloppy joe
Or a tuna casserole
Baby don't you know

I never thought I'd see
So much of your anatomy
Your jeans are so tight
I'm learning gynecology
I see your camel toe

Your labia, your vulva
Ooh ya know I love ya
Your (edna?) vagina, nothin' could be finer.
It's furry, it's fluffy, lookin' kinda puffy.
Your camel toe

Looks like a big taco
I see your camel toe

Your monkey, your muffin
You ain't hidin' nothin'

Your camel toe
Looks like a big taco
I see your camel toe

Sung to the tune of "Kokomo", BTW.

Which I had to find out on YouTube, thank you very much!!!

-------------

C'mon, man!

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 8:23pm
Thanks I fixed the post.I used https://imgflip.com/memegenerator   

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

https://www.fotor.com/share/509ab3fe-de8a-4b40-8f18-916fd0873aef - https://www.fotor.com/share/509ab3fe-de8a-4b40-8f18-916fd0873aef
Confused...was there supposed to be visible product at both links?

I fixed it https://imgflip.com/i/2e4eur - https://imgflip.com/memegenerator - via Imgflip Meme Generator" border="">

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 5:29pm
^^^LOLThanks - Love 'em! Especially the bottom two.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Jul 2018 at 1:00am
You guys kill me! now I'm going to me chez vajay

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 7:19am

#MeToo.

Thank you. I think I'll have to revise it to #muthaf**ka!

Posted By: badadhater
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 6:03pm
they play this annoying ad every five minutes on the weather channel...,I always turn off the sound.....what a stupid ad

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 11:14pm
Still saying it...it's a STORAGE SHED you dimwit! This will be the next thing kids at lunch or recess will yell at each other about... Angry

-------------
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!

Date Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 2:20am
What is it that she's saying at the end of the ad?

"She shear she shed"?  what does that even mean?

Posted By: DKS
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2018 at 11:13pm

What is it that she's saying at the end of the ad?

"She shear she shed"?  what does that even mean?

I could be wrong, but I THINK she says an "even she'er she shed",  with the implication supposed to be that she's going to remake her "she shed" in an even more feminine("she'er) fashion.

-------------
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 12:40am
Paint it Pink!

Posted By: Kelly H
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 4:05pm
She sells She-Sheds by the She-Shed Store

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 7:18pm
Just heard a version of this ad on the radio. Completely different actors. Very weird hearing different voices saying virtually the same thing.

Posted By: Banderboy
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 10:13pm

Lady hole.

-------------
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 6:38am
Originally posted by NJtoTX NJtoTX wrote:

Just heard a version of this ad on the radio. Completely different actors. Very weird hearing different voices saying virtually the same thing.

Why, God, WHYYYYY?!! Piss off State Farm, your 'she shed' is getting old, tired, and stupid, not to mention making me more crankier every time I see it - or now that you announced it, hear it. AngryAngryAngryAngryDead

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 6:32pm
I haven't thought about this ad for over 2 months until I saw it just now. 'Somebody burned down my she shed' - MUTE! Why, State Farm? Why?! Expect to see this ad well into 2019, I suppose. AngryAngryAngry

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 2:21am
'Sum buddy dun burned down mah She Sheeed'
hmm bet its cuz yo run YO MOUF all about dat old She Shed!! U Big Ole Aunt ESTHER

this seems SERIOUSLY implied to me..more self inflicted stereotypery--probably coming from white writers
even w/o this i too HATE this ad

-------------

Posted By: sb71
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 9:43pm
I'm not too sure why the wife even needs her own room. The whole point of man caves, is because it's one room in the house that the husband can call his own, since traditionally, the woman usually has control over the rest of the house. 

Date Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by sb71 sb71 wrote:

I'm not too sure why the wife even needs her own room. The whole point of man caves, is because it's one room in the house that the husband can call his own, since traditionally, the woman usually has control over the rest of the house. 
Women have always had their own room in the house - the kitchen.

-------------

Posted By: Snesgamer
Date Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 12:31pm
Every man who's ever been married already know the ladies basically have the run of the rest of the house anyway - THAT'S THE WHOLE IDEA OF THE MANCAVE!!! That's why no one's ever thought of anything like a "she shed" until recently. The house - THAT'S your "she shed" - leave my mancave alone!

Date Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 3:19pm
'Mancave' sounds SO woman-like.
Must have been coined by a woman, or a woman in a man's body, doncha know.
We (MEN) have ALWAYS had *our* room.
Who needs a stinkin' 'Mancave' when you have a garage?

-------------

Posted By: DKS
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 2:59am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Who needs a stinkin' 'Mancave' when you have a garage?

Anyone who lives in the south where the summer regularly gets to 110+ degrees and garages typically do not have AC.

-------------
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"

Date Posted: 17 May 2019 at 4:27am
FIICKING HELL!! 
All I want to do is enjoy the series finale of The Big Bang Theory, and that lady whining about 'somebody burned down mah sheshed!' is back again. WHYYYYYYYY State Farm?!!! Your worst ad, ever. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

-------------

Date Posted: 19 May 2019 at 3:13am
Sappy ending, not believable.

Date Posted: 19 May 2019 at 6:08am
DeadShe shed the asymptomatic HSV-2 (genital herpes) virus and now he shed what she shed in her 'She Shed' so they said.

-------------

Posted By: ThatNerdInPhilly
Date Posted: 19 May 2019 at 1:43pm
I saw - what LOOKED like - an updated longer version of this crap commercial this morning.
Just stop it State Farm, beating a dead horse with this old commercial. Make it go away!

-------------

Posted By: ilovewings1
Date Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 6:13pm

It is so good to finally get to vent about this most nauseating horrible sickening commercial in the history of horrid commercials and that is saying something. when I first heard it I thought  the woman had a freaking speech impediment - i could not understand what the hell she was saying- after going on line i figured out it was "she shed"-- now what the hell is a she shed? actually it does not mater what it is because every time that woman says those two words I shut the TV off or change the channel instead of shooting the television. I would imagine State Farm thinks even if you hate their commercial, that's ok,cause any attention is better than none: they are wrong. i would never buy insurance from a company that would use the stupidest commercials in history to sell anything.

Well, i feel much better now.

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 6:48pm
The stupidest State Farm commercial ever. Even stupider than the the fishing pole/handbag ad that aired for several years straight. Welcome, ilovewings1! If you can't stand TV commercials, this is your place to be.
I saw the atrocity last night during the Mariners game, if you can believe that. 'Somebody burnt down mahsheshed' my a$$.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 5:20am
The hubby did it.  You can tell by the way he talks about it...  Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 5:00pm
^LOL

Poor Vincent, she seems like a real biotch! Guess who's in charge in that FAKE suburban household! Angry

Date Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 2:34pm
btw its a chi chi-er she shed--its HUMOR
well kinda

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 9:40pm
Victor is the classic henpecked black hubby--10 to 1 HE burned down duh damn SHI-SHEDD

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

btw its a chi chi-er she shed--its HUMOR
well kinda

If you say so!

Date Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 3:36pm
oh no I don't say so--THEY say so
them being the adtards that cooked this mess up