Print Page | Close Window

Liberty Mutual- Gonna Regret That (no video)

Printed From: Commercials I Hate!
Category: The Message Board
Forum Name: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
Forum Description: Go here to voice your opinions
URL: http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=26389
Printed Date: 13 Nov 2018 at 5:00am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Liberty Mutual- Gonna Regret That (no video)
Posted By: aka ron
Subject: Liberty Mutual- Gonna Regret That (no video)
Date Posted: 24 May 2018 at 6:01pm
More simple minded BS from Liberty Mutual.

Liberty Mutual New Car Replacement TV Commercial, 'Gonna Regret That'

Liberty Mutual New Car Replacement TV Spot, Gonna Regret That - Screenshot 3

If you're considering insurance that won't replace the full value of your car, this man believes you're better off throwing your money into the harbor. However, he quickly regrets throwing his wallet into the water. Liberty Mutual offers New Car Replacement that will cover the entire value of your new car plus depreciation if it gets totaled.

They are all bandits in the night, what they do is screw you 7 ways to Sunday. They are not on your side, their goal is to pay you the absolute minimum for your claim. Period!

-------------
I can't complain but sometimes I still do.

Replies:
Posted By: Ad nauseous
Date Posted: 24 May 2018 at 6:09pm
Where'd you find the spoof commercial? Funny stuff!

-------------
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off

Date Posted: 24 May 2018 at 6:18pm
Seek and you shall find.

-------------

Posted By: DarkRealmStar
Date Posted: 24 May 2018 at 9:10pm
LOL I didn't realize it was a spoof at first and thought Liberty had lost their minds.  LOL

Date Posted: 25 May 2018 at 1:17am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

LOL I didn't realize it was a spoof at first and thought Liberty had lost their minds.  LOL

Bahahahahahahahahaha! That's even better!

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 5:40pm
Liberty Mutual is spending tons of money on new commercials!  Confused

Why are they pulling the videos from iSpot? They must be embarrassed by their own inept marketing strategy!  Angry

Liberty Mutual TV Spot, Pen - Screenshot 3

About Liberty Mutual TV Commercial, 'Pen'

When you have a minor accident, there's a chance your insurance company will raise your rate, even if the scratch left on the other car is so small that it could be fixed with a pen. If that's the case, this woman suggests taking that pen and signing up with a different insurance company like Liberty Mutual. That's because with Accident Forgiveness, Liberty Mutual won't raise customers' rates because of a first accident.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 5:53pm

About Liberty Mutual Accident Forgiveness TV Commercial, 'Grudges'

While standing in front of the Statue of Liberty with his wife, a man describes a situation you might find yourself in. Imagine you're headed down a highway when the guy in front of you slams on his breaks and you can't stop in time. The man says, "No big deal," because you have Liberty Insurance Accident Forgiveness. If you have a good record, he guarantees the insurance company won't hold a grudge over one mistake. He just wishes his wife Karen wouldn't either.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 5:56pm
^ Slams on his Breaks?   The things that stop your car are called 'brakes'.  Am I the only blue collar idiot here?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 6:06pm
^ Maybe he was break dancing!  LOL

"Slam it, baby, slam it!"  LOL

Date Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 11:49pm

ROFL

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 1:15am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

While standing in front of the Statue of Liberty with his
wife, a man describes a situation you might find yourself in. Imagine
you're headed down a highway when the guy in front of you slams on his
brakes and you can't stop in time. The man says, "No big deal," because
you have Liberty Insurance Accident Forgiveness. If you have a good
record, he guarantees the insurance company won't hold a grudge over one
mistake. He just wishes his wife Karen wouldn't either.

</section>

Fixed it!

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 3:54am
Do you even have a drivers license?  iSpot and Liberty Mutual should 'fix it'!

-------------

Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 4:39am

While standing in front of the Statue of Liberty with his wife, a man describes a situation you might find yourself in. Imagine you're headed down a highway when the guy in front of you slams on his breaks and you can't stop in time. The man says, "No big deal," because you have Liberty Insurance Accident Forgiveness. If you have a good record, he guarantees the insurance company won't hold a grudge over one mistake. He just wishes his wife Karen wouldn't either.

The lying starts at the very first sentence.

They aren't anywhere near the Statue of Liberty.

They are in a film production studio standing on a set made to look like a walkway along the waterfront somewhere in NYC, with the statue behind them.

But really it is a neutral green screen upon which a video image of the statue will be added on to.

-------------
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 5:37pm
^LOL

The 'Nobody's Perfect' girl.  She tapped one little bumper. She's right...Nobody's perfect but some young people should not be allowed to drive!!

Liberty Mutual TV Spot, Accident Forgiveness: Paying on Time - Screenshot 5

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 5:43pm

LOLLOL

Sorry for the late response, I was occupied by other thoughts.

-------------

Posted By: sgtrock21
Date Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 4:20pm

^ Slams on his Breaks?   The things that stop your car are called 'brakes'.  Am I the only blue collar idiot here?
I'm a member of the Car Talk forum. "Breaks" for brakes happens so often it is infuriating! The only thing more ignorant is when they identify the thing we push to apply the brakes as the "break petal"!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

-------------
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous

Posted By: crainbebo
Date Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 8:48pm
The lugwrench, this one, the 'drive 3/4ths of a car,' I hate them all! Angry

-------------
Sick and tired of Charter Spectrum (and Flo!)

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

The lugwrench, this one, the 'drive 3/4ths of a car,' I hate them all! Angry
Don't forget the b!tch who can't drive who named her car Brad.  LOL

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 10:25pm
The worst one is "...No, I picked the wrong insurance COMPANY!!"

Snarky phaggit.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

While standing in front of the Statue of Liberty with his wife

The lying starts at the very first sentence.

They aren't anywhere near the Statue of Liberty.

They are in a film production studio standing on a set made to look like a walkway along the waterfront somewhere in NYC, with the statue behind them.

But really it is a neutral green screen upon which a video image of the statue will be added on to.

I knew there was something sketchy about those ads! That is very enlightening!

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:31pm
God! Angry  Liberty Mutual has come up with this new ending/slogan that they tack on to every commercial, old or new. "Liberty, Liberty, Liberty, Liberty".  So f*cking annoying!  Of course, iSpot had pulled all of the videos, the selection at YouTube sucks balls.

-------------

Posted By: ThatNerdInPhilly
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 3:05pm

God! Angry  Liberty Mutual has come up with this new ending/slogan that they tack on to every commercial, old or new. "Liberty, Liberty, Liberty, Liberty".  So f*cking annoying!  Of course, iSpot had pulled all of the videos, the selection at YouTube sucks balls.

I was JUST about to post that. I saw that this morning and ...wow! Just when these ads couldn't get more lame and annoying, it actually does. And you're right, NO ads on iSpot, a few on YouTube...but somments are disabled.

They must have had an urgent meeting "We need to remove our ads from iSpot, the internet because WE are embarrassed of the slop we have created..."

"Oh we need to disable comments on YouTube because people will tear us a new a-hole since they hate us so much"

BRAAAAAAD, and few other classic annoyances are still available on DailyMotion though, thanks to user uploads (eye roll). https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2z9xxw

-------------
------
"This Has Swag."
~ Idiot from an iHop Commercial.

Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

I was JUST about to post that. I saw that this morning and ...wow! Just when these ads couldn't get more lame and annoying, it actually does...

Make that three of us - 'Liberty Liberty Liberty' is just annoying enough to stick with you to the point of when you HAVE to make an insurance decision, how would you possibly be able to forget them?

-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 6:48pm
And you see why I will never use Liberty Mutual for my insurance...LIBERTY LIBERTY LIBERTY STFU!

-------------

Posted By: !Tommy
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 2:22am
Ugh, I can't stand this either. Why does this day in age have to be filled with so damn much noise??? It's like these morons can't come up with anything except make tons of noise so it gets your attention. Unfortunately they don't realize that it pisses people off too.

Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 10:45pm
I believe it is meant to be annoying. When it comes time to SERIOUSLY think about insurance, they WILL be on your radar as you WILL remember them, even if for the advertisements and you WILL overcome bad advertising for comparison shopping. Feelings about advertising tactics fall aside when it comes down to business and making the best possible decision for family & one's self.
We were never Liberty Mutual customers...but having said that I will say it IS a financial investment and if I had to do it all over again, I would look at them just because I DON'T know where they stand on the 'List of Best Insurance Companies' and being a significant investment? I want the BEST for MY dollar, so could it be Liberty Mutual???? The 'Inquiring Mindless' don't have a clue...but so many of you have time on your side...

-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike

Posted By: ThatNerdInPhilly
Date Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 12:21am
Dead

-------------
------
"This Has Swag."
~ Idiot from an iHop Commercial.

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 1:33am
Good god I've seen LIBERTY LIBERTY LIBERTY at least 8-10 times today. Sickening. This still isn't getting me to buy their insurance policies. This, and the several Geico ads, and Progressive, and Allstate Mayhem swallowing a wedding ring, are really getting on my nerves.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 2:28am
What are they trying to do?  Sound like a 50s jingle?

The YT poster calls it "Idiot Throws Wallet Into The Water."  LOL

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

Dead

LOLLOL
He's gonna regret that!

-------------

Posted By: crash1984
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 2:26am
You're gonna regret it. Reminds me of the opening scene to season 1 of American Horror Story. Which brings me up to an idea I just thought of. Why not have a season of AHS where some of the characters of rotten commercials get trapped in a house where they are subjected to some of the worst commercials of the past few years until they go insane. I could just imagine the opening scene.

*Progressive van pulls up in front of a house. Out Steps Flo and the two men from the other insurance company*

Flo
:This was where his last phone transmission was from.

*As they walk to the house the pass a car that has a license plate on the front that says Brad #2, in front of the house is a lot of trash specifically a half-empty KFC bucket, an empty Wendy's bag, a half empty bottle of Dr Pepper, some Tomcat rat poison, and several Sprint Phones. Flo opens the door and the three go in. They look around when they see a door open. The Progressive Box is crawling out*

Box
:You should not have came in here. You will never get out

*A door opens and out comes the Brad woman*

Brad Woman
:C'mere Boxey. I want to play with Boxey

*The Brad woman grabs the box and does a happy dance into a room. Flo and Company open the door and and not only is the Brad woman playing with the box, we see Red from the Wendy's commercial with the Checker's Bag and a Sharpie. While the bag screams for her not to do this. Red writes Wendy's on the bag*

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 2:39am
Good god, I've seen LIBERTY LIBERTY LIBERTY at least 15-20 times the past couple days. I mute it before it gets to the awful jingle. Angry

-------------

Posted By: jon1
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 11:50pm

What are they trying to do?  Sound like a 50s jingle?

Well, that's the thing. In a way, it's fun to hear what sounds like a throwback to a numbingly simple old-style jingle. 

The problem is, the song overstays its welcome. The first 3 "Liberty"s are ok. It's that 4th one that's the overkill. Ruins the whole thing. 

It's an overkill effect similar to the Wayfair ad that does this whole big song (the "everything's beddddderrrrrr" song), then sneaks in "Wayfair, you got just what I need" at the end - which some people might recall was originally part of its OWN whole big song. C'mon people - stick to one song at a time. 

Or, it's also kind of like the very annoying Nationwide ads where some doofus is singing a song that it sounds like they made up, but the last line is the "Nationwide is on your side" jingle. I feel cheated by those. It's like- you made me listen to this crappy made up song just so I can find out the last line is a punchline I already know??? Ugh. 

Posted By: jon1
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 11:52pm

[/QUOTE]Don't
Don't forget the b!tch who can't drive who named her car Brad.  LOL[/QUOTE]

No - she named her car BRAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 8:08am
^ and ^^

Wink  LOL

Good posts, jon1.

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 5:08pm
Here'e the one where he slams on his 'breaks' and still hits the car in front of him, the wife is pissed and he doesn't understand why...Another husband/man slamming ad that shows how stupid all we men are.  Angry

DON"T FOLLOW SO CLOSE!!

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by jon1 jon1 wrote:

Don't forget the b!tch who can't drive who named her car Brad.  LOL

No - she named her car BRAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]"You two had been through everything together, 2 boyfriends, dozens of blowjobs, one STD and an abortion."

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 7:06pm

^LOL

The 'Nobody's Perfect' girl. She tapped one little bumper.
She's right...Nobody's perfect but some young people should not be allowed to drive!!

I wouldn't mind tapping her "little bumper"!!!    

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 8:11pm
And that 'LIBERTY LIBERTY LIBERTY' bs...I hope there's enough complaints that they go off the air. Hearing Human League's "Human" is 100x better than any of these commercials.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 1:13am
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

And that 'LIBERTY LIBERTY LIBERTY' bs...I hope there's enough complaints that they go off the air. Hearing Human League's "Human" is 100x better than any of these commercials.

I concur, t can tolerate Human League's tunes rather than this "LIBERTY, LiBERTY, LIBERTY" nonsense. Plus the lyrics are a good tie in to everyday accidents covered by them!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk