Forum Description: Discuss whatever.
URL: http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=25781
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 8:18pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Happy Birthday Jesus
Posted By: aka ron
Subject: Happy Birthday Jesus
Date Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 10:13pm
Everything is so damned PC these days...Happy Holidays! Don't you dare say 'Merry Christmas' because some group may feel left out. Merry holidays.

We are not hosting the Christmas get together for the first time in 10 years and that's just fine with me.

The youngest grandchild is like the Tazmanian Devil on steroids.

Replies:
Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Everything is so damned PC these days...Happy Holidays! Don't you dare say 'Merry Christmas' because some group may feel left out. Merry holidays.

Even worse are the people who get offended and upset when some business DOESN'T put up "Merry Christmas" signs, but instead, CHOOSES to put up "Happy Holidays" instead, because they know there are a lot of people who don't share those beliefs but who shop at their stores. So out of politeness and respect, they try to not give preference to any one religious belief.

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

We are not hosting the Christmas get together for the first time in 10 years and that's just fine with me.

The youngest grandchild is like the Tazmanian Devil on steroids.

I don't think I'd like someone else's kid(s) running wild around my house either.

I'd have to go through the entire place finding things to lock up or put away or up on high shelves.

Little kids make me extremely nervous.

-------------
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States

Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 1:38am
I prefer to say "Happy Holidays" just in case I'm speaking to a goddammed Jesus-killin' Jew.

Or sometimes I say "Merry Christmas or whatever the f*cking stupid-assed holiday it is your people celebrate".

Other times I say "Merry Kwanzaa".

Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 1:43am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I prefer to say "Happy Holidays" just in case I'm speaking to a goddammed Jesus-killin' Jew.

What.... you can't sniff em out???

-------------
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!

Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 1:45am
On Christmas, they smell like Chinese food.  On Christmas, you can pretty much go to any Chinese restaurant and rest assured there'll be a few Goldbergs there.

Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 1:47am

Or sometimes I say "Merry Christmas or whatever the f*cking stupid-assed holiday it is your people celebrate".

Someone needs to invent Chrinzaa or Kwansmas.

Or maybe Chranzukah.

-------------

C'mon, man!

Posted By: regulus
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 2:24am
^
^
LOL

-------------
Poiuyt Power!!!

Posted By: Ad nauseous
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 2:31am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Someone needs to invent Chrinzaa or Kwansmas.

Or maybe Chranzukah.

Or maybe even ChrismaHanaKwanzica like that Virgin Mobile ad from a few years ago!

-------------
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off

Posted By: regulus
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 2:46am
I just got back from my "Church-Hopping" trip. In addition to my own church (First Baptist Church of Daytona Beach (You HAVE to include your church)). I visited four other churches (A new record!) Clap I also had Communion at three churches (ANOTHER new record!) Big smile At one church I found out what Frankincense and Myrrh (BOTH were more expensive than Gold!) Shocked Tomorrow I will go to a church in New Smyrna Beach which is having a Christmas Luncheon, when I return home I'll toss in a rib roast in the oven for dinner. 

I'm not going to mention what a Minister of one of the churches said during his sermon, but You will find out next Sunday when I give out my "Annual Awards" (He's now first in line to receive my GUTS (The Award for REAL Americans!) Award!Thumbs Up

-------------
Poiuyt Power!!!

Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 10:36am
https://postimg.org/image/fzps4jedx/" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Or maybe even ChrismaHanaKwanzica like that Virgin Mobile ad from a few years ago!

I'd add an 's' on the end, alter a couple of letters and make it "ChrismaHanuKwanzakas"

Or Chriswanzaanukah maybe?

Gotta be a way we can make everyone happy.

Oh wait, what about the atheists????

Here we go... "ChrismaHanuKwanzakathereisnogod".

-------------

C'mon, man!

Posted By: Jimmy
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 12:50am
I'm a tad late for this thread, since I was visiting my family in the UK, and I kept off the internet for a fortnight. 
I always say Happy Christmas wherever I am. I don't care if others dislike it or not. I'm sick and tired of the wretched politically correct twits, and I hate treading around on proverbial eggshells with every thing I say.
It was nice seeing Mum and my nieces and nephews, as well as my cousins and my old schoolmates.
They call me a Yank now, and I don't mind at all. (I've been sworn in as an American citizen, and I'm damn proud of it!)
My Mum was concerned about my neurological condition, and I told her not to worry. Hopefully she'll believe me.
I missed not checking in here, but I happy that I'm back!
Happy Belated Christmas-Boxing Day, and next week Happy New Year!!!

-------------
One man gathers what another man spills

Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 1:37am

Everyone knows Jesus was born January 7th, so what's really going on here?

Now, here's someone who actually supports what I have been preaching to the masses all along! Could these be my minions?
https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messages/the-likely-dates-of-jesus-birth-and-death1/" rel="nofollow - https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messages/the-likely-dates-of-jesus-birth-and-death1/

-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk