Wow! Got told off for being NICE! WTF?

Printed From: Commercials I Hate!
Category: Miscellaneous
Forum Name: Off-Topic
Forum Description: Discuss whatever.
URL: http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=25683
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 5:27pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Wow! Got told off for being NICE! WTF?
Posted By: Donathan
Subject: Wow! Got told off for being NICE! WTF?
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 9:31pm
So, I saw a random stranger on the street and I said,"Hi," to be polite. He said,"Shut the f up! You don't know me, so you don't need to be speaking to me! You need to mind your own business and stop saying hi to people you don't know!" I was appalled! Wow, what a complete asshole he was! Completely out of line!

-------------
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Replies:
Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 10:42pm
are you another character on our beloved board once again?

-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike

Posted By: MrTim
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 5:55am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

So, I saw a random stranger on the street and I said,"Hi," to be polite. He said,"Shut the f up! You don't know me, so you don't need to be speaking to me! You need to mind your own business and stop saying hi to people you don't know!" I was appalled! Wow, what a complete asshole he was! Completely out of line!

Then you should have dickpunched him and screamed "Bet you know who I am now, doncha bitch?!!"

LOL

-------------
http://mrtim1k.blogspot.com/ - WKRP closing theme lyrics HERE!

Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 10:32am
Maybe he thought you were flirting with him. Tongue

Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Then you should have dickpunched him and screamed "Bet you know who I am now, doncha bitch?!!"

LOL

-------------
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States

Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 4:41pm
You sure you weren't having a Sybill moment?  You sure it wasn't one of your "friends"---maybe Ken or NONS or Ren or Stimpy or whoever?  Maybe you just met a new "friend" that you don't even know yet??

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 5:17pm
Thor, I don't do that multiple "Friends" thing anymore. I am only one account now, besides Nathan deleted many of all the "Friends," out of existence anyway

-------------
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 6:43pm
I am a GOOD Guy! You know who IS the CIH Villain however? That guy who was unfairly harrassing our very nice Admin Nathan a couple of weeks ago. Now HE'S the REAL CIH Villain!

http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=25140&PID=380127&title=i-am-not-the-cih-villain#380127" rel="nofollow">Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am NOT The CIH Villain!

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

<div ="msg">
   I am a GOOD Guy! You know who IS the CIH Villain however? That guy
who was unfairly harrassing our very nice Admin Nathan a couple of weeks
ago. Now HE'S the REAL CIH Villain!<div ="msg">
<div ="msg">
<div ="msg"> http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=25140&PID=380127&title=i-am-not-the-cih-villain#380127" rel="nofollow">Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am NOT The CIH Villain!

NONS was banned over 2 years ago! Now back on this topic. No wonder this world is so shaitty if people cuss you out for a simple"Hi,"

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 7:44pm
johnsonjackathan?
I've only one question since this a 'family board' and it IS the 'Holiday Season' and it would only be proper we portray ourselves as responsible, example-setting adults that anyone would be proud to know....why didn't you just blow him?

-------------
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 7:55pm
Because I don't give blow jobs, especially not to complete and very rude strangers.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 7:59pm

Because I don't give blow jobs, especially not to complete and very rude strangers.
No blowjobs?  Do you lie about your age and identity?

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 8:02pm

No, I don't lie about my age and identity.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 8:18pm

No, I don't lie about my age and identity.
That wasn't said 'tongue-in-cheek', no.
I think something else was poking in your cheek.
I'm surprised you didn't try to blow us off and end the conversation.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 8:32pm
Pawolf, believe me, I was highly tempted to say something rude about the "blow job," question you asked me but I decided to be civil about it and not be rude.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 8:37pm
I'm so proud of you - now, blow away.

-------------

Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 10:54pm

How 'bout hand jobs?

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 11:19pm

How about incomplete and mildly-offensive strangers?

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 12:56am
I don't do blow jobs or hand jobs at all!

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 1:51am

I don't do blow jobs or hand jobs at all!
Confused!
Oh NO! Could this possibly mean that

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk