Print Page | Close Window

Dove Soap Trans mom.

Printed From: Commercials I Hate!
Category: The Message Board
Forum Name: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
Forum Description: Go here to voice your opinions
URL: http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24669
Printed Date: 20 Oct 2017 at 6:19am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Dove Soap Trans mom.
Posted By: MrPink
Subject: Dove Soap Trans mom.
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 8:34am
Seriously, GTFO already.





Replies:
Posted By: DarkRealmStar
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 8:58am
What the hell does all this talk about how to be a mom your way have to do with soap?  

More women empowerment crap that has nothing to do with the product.  I'm surprised all the babies are of the same race as the moms, though.  Shouldn't they have had at least one biracial baby?  Tongue

I can't stand how a couple of them talk with that vocal fry.  Angry




Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 9:52am
Just as I look over this thread....Don't miss it!  Diane Sawyer interviews Caitlyn Jenner, again. 
 
I soooo don't give a flying f*ck! 


-------------
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?


Posted By: tikibagger
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 3:06pm
blind..trans...what Dove..average ppl too damn BORING for you? Maybe you should JUST sell to these communities...watch that product disappear FAST


-------------
Baggin the tiki since the 90s


Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by MrPink MrPink wrote:

Seriously, GTFO already.


^ The guy/gal on the left? Is it some sort of fashion statement to show your bra straps?
I HATE it!  Angry


-------------
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?


Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 6:24pm
I can hear a Dove right 'outside my window'...When Dove's cry, I just add water to the birdbath.
 
 
 


-------------
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 7:26pm
Good Gawd, how nauseating.

The big, tatooed trans gal wasn't so bad, but that one white haired clown who said she lived to dance and perform her "art", then made the lamest attempt at break dancing I've ever seen anywhere, was just too much to take.

An uncoordinated third grader on the school playground could've pulled off a more respectable attempt at it than her.

Unbelievable!!!


Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 8:12pm
How are you doin, Mr. Jimbo?

-------------
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

How are you doin, Mr. Jimbo?


So - so I guess.

All things considered.

And you Mr. aka ron?


Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 8:55pm
My wife's mom just asked me to do the typicle spring things, change the sump pump drain line, bring out her hose and uncover her air conditioner.

-------------
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?


Posted By: DarkRealmStar
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Good Gawd, how nauseating.

The big, tatooed trans gal wasn't so bad, but that one white haired clown who said she lived to dance and perform her "art", then made the lamest attempt at break dancing I've ever seen anywhere, was just too much to take.

An uncoordinated third grader on the school playground could've pulled off a more respectable attempt at it than her.

Unbelievable!!!
I found that one pathetic and stupid.  I was trying to figure out what the flopping around on the ground had to do with art, and then I thought, oh Censored it, it doesn't have to do with soap anyway, I'm sure.


Posted By: DarkRealmStar
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 10:30pm
I don't really like the message.  Trust yourself at being the kind of mom you want to be.  Ignore all the parenting books, classes, family advice and experience, and apparently common sense, etc.  These beyotches think they've invented being a great mom and just want to do what they want to do period.

Not sure how bring your kid to the farm everyday and not putting him/her in school is better or unique.  Flopping around on the ground while your baby watches isn't exactly brilliant.  Single mom, of course.  Do it yourself all the way!  And fugly transgender mom, how did that happen?  Did he/she impregnate his/her girlfriend and then go for the sex change op?


Posted By: Anduril
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 10:46pm
So much for 99.44% pure.
 
 


Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 11:22pm
ConfusedAnybody got any idea of which o'them cows uses 'Dove For Men'?

-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike


Posted By: msmadz
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 11:42pm
Is it wrong to hope that dancing Blondie would have slam dunked her printheth into the basketball net? Sigh...

-------------
The artist formerly known as Madawee





Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 1:34am
Gotta sudz that baby up first, Maddy - need a little 'bounciness', doncha know. Use 'Dove for Men - Fresh Scent', just in case ya get some o'those 'possible side effects' or 'unpredictable results'.

-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike


Posted By: ALE515
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 3:03am
Originally posted by msmadz msmadz wrote:

Is it wrong to hope that dancing Blondie would have slam dunked her printheth into the basketball net? Sigh...


Hoping for the same thing!


Posted By: sgtrock21
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

I don't really like the message.  Trust yourself at being the kind of mom you want to be.  Ignore all the parenting books, classes, family advice and experience, and apparently common sense, etc.  These beyotches think they've invented being a great mom and just want to do what they want to do period.

Not sure how bring your kid to the farm everyday and not putting him/her in school is better or unique.  Flopping around on the ground while your baby watches isn't exactly brilliant.  Single mom, of course.  Do it yourself all the way!  And fugly transgender mom, how did that happen?  Did he/she impregnate his/her girlfriend and then go for the sex change op?
I can't remember what TV program it was on. A modern self enlightened mommy preaching against instructing, correcting, or OMG punishing your child allowing them to grow up being their individual self. What could possibly go wrong?

-------------
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous


Posted By: ThatNerdInPhilly
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

So much for 99.44% pure.
 

LOLLOL

My feeling is if it makes them happy, then fine. What ever, I just hate being bombarded with all of this. People either accept it or they don't - a damn soap commercial will not change anyone's feelings about it.

Exactly aka Ron, the non stop promos on ABC of the update 20/20 interview with Jenner. I suppose there are plenty of people that are interested, I personally don't care with some update on Caitlyn's life . I just find her to be a media seeking wh*re.... - even before all of this when he was Bruce. The Jenner/ Kardashian clan...why do they exist.

And back to the woman in the ad, her friend should pull a prank next April Fools Day, replace perfume with Axe for men and Dove for MEN.




-------------
------
"This Has Swag."
~ Idiot from an iHop Commercial.


Posted By: mrsteve809
Date Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 8:50am
"If you're in advertising or marketing, kill yourself" - Bill Hicks, comedian.


Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Just as I look over this thread....Don't miss it!  Diane Sawyer interviews Caitlyn Jenner, again. 
 
I soooo don't give a flying f*ck! 
Well, ol'Fudgepacker Jenner can never end up as 'Fanny, the TrannyNanny'


-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike


Posted By: MrTim
Date Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 5:54am
Quote aka ron wrote:

Just as I look over this thread....Don't miss it!  Diane Sawyer interviews Caitlyn Jenner, again. 
 
I soooo don't give a flying f*ck! 
 
Judging from the previews, Caitlyn sure was keeping xer legs crossed during that interview.  Was Jenner hiding a boner for Diane, perhaps...? Shocked


-------------
http://mrtim1k.blogspot.com/ - WKRP closing theme lyrics HERE!


Posted By: DarkRealmStar
Date Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 7:27am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote aka ron wrote:

Just as I look over this thread....Don't miss it!  Diane Sawyer interviews Caitlyn Jenner, again. 
 
I soooo don't give a flying f*ck! 
 
Judging from the previews, Caitlyn sure was keeping xer legs crossed during that interview.  Was Jenner hiding a boner for Diane, perhaps...? Shocked
You aren't keeping up with the Caitlyn saga.  She's written her memoirs, parts of which are leaked on a daily basis.  Caitlyn had the "sexual reassignment" surgery this past January and is now sporting a vagina not a penis and testicles.  She says she is not interested in women and will never have sex with a woman again.  She dissed her marriage to Kris Jenner with all sorts of revelations that have no doubt left Kris and the children completely aghast and humiliated, some of which Kris says are not true.  And Caitlyn wonders why her family doesn't want to have anything to do with her.  Sleepy


Posted By: Rock
Date Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

You aren't keeping up with the Caitlyn saga.  She's written her memoirs, parts of which are leaked on a daily basis.  Caitlyn had the "sexual reassignment" surgery this past January and is now sporting a vagina not a penis and testicles.  She says she is not interested in women and will never have sex with a woman again.  She dissed her marriage to Kris Jenner with all sorts of revelations that have no doubt left Kris and the children completely aghast and humiliated, some of which Kris says are not true.  And Caitlyn wonders why her family doesn't want to have anything to do with her.  Sleepy


25% chance I move to Russia and renounce my US citizenship next time I see someone refer to this person as 'her'.

Not really.

Seriously though, if most people not being able to tell the difference between a man and a woman is not a sign of a decaying degenerate society on its last legs, I don't know what is. It's not acceptable.

PS There's no way he got a vagina unless they cut it off of a real woman and grafted it onto this freak.


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 12:00am
Originally posted by Rock Rock wrote:

25% chance I move to Russia and renounce my US citizenship next time I see someone refer to this person as 'her'.

Not really.

Seriously though, if most people not being able to tell the difference between a man and a woman is not a sign of a decaying degenerate society on its last legs, I don't know what is. It's not acceptable.


I try to be pretty open minded about things and I'm pretty liberal on most subjects. But you're right about all this transgender nonsense. If some guys want to be girls and some girls want to be guys, more power to them. Just stop whining about not being worshipped as some kind of brave, trailblazing social heroes and stop expecting the rest of society to bow down and treat you as if you're as special as you consider yourself to be.


Posted By: Rock
Date Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I try to be pretty open minded about things and I'm pretty liberal on most subjects. But you're right about all this transgender nonsense. If some guys want to be girls and some girls want to be guys, more power to them. Just stop whining about not being worshipped as some kind of brave, trailblazing social heroes and stop expecting the rest of society to bow down and treat you as if you're as special as you consider yourself to be.


Ya. I don't really care so much if they're crazy enough to want to become the opposite sex. But the mass promotion of the concept of it is definitely insidious. That's pretty much all I have to say about the subject.


Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 10:39am
 
We've got a new tranny at work.  Female--->male.  I guess we're supposed to refer to her as "he".  I dunno.  If I ever see this person in the men's room, maybe I'll ask to see her junk.  If it's acceptable, maybe I'll refer to her as "he".  Until then---I dunno.  "It"???  LOL
 
 


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

We've got a new tranny at work.  Female--->male.  I guess we're supposed to refer to her as "he".  I dunno.  If I ever see this person in the men's room, maybe I'll ask to see her junk.  If it's acceptable, maybe I'll refer to her as "he".  Until then---I dunno.  "It"???  LOL




If I ever saw a tranny in the men's room, the only thing I'd be wondering is if it's manual or automatic and what kind of car it came out of.

As for it's "junk", I'd assume it was all junk.



Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 1:12pm
^LOL
 
I found that on another forum and posted it here some time ago.


-------------
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 1:23pm
I know I posted it before somewhere, but I don't remember where.


Posted By: MrTim
Date Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 4:57am
Quote You aren't keeping up with the Caitlyn saga.
Nor do I care to... Wink
 
Originally posted by Rock Rock wrote:


PS There's no way he got a vagina unless they cut it off of a real woman and grafted it onto this freak.
 
The movie "The skin I live in" described the process.  No grafting necessary...  Sick


-------------
http://mrtim1k.blogspot.com/ - WKRP closing theme lyrics HERE!


Posted By: ThatNerdInPhilly
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote aka ron wrote:

Just as I look over this thread....Don't miss it!  Diane Sawyer interviews Caitlyn Jenner, again. 
 
I soooo don't give a flying f*ck! 
 
Judging from the previews, Caitlyn sure was keeping xer legs crossed during that interview.  Was Jenner hiding a boner for Diane, perhaps...? Shocked
You aren't keeping up with the Caitlyn saga.  She's written her memoirs, parts of which are leaked on a daily basis.  Caitlyn had the "sexual reassignment" surgery this past January and is now sporting a vagina not a penis and testicles.  She says she is not interested in women and will never have sex with a woman again.  She dissed her marriage to Kris Jenner with all sorts of revelations that have no doubt left Kris and the children completely aghast and humiliated, some of which Kris says are not true.  And Caitlyn wonders why her family doesn't want to have anything to do with her.  Sleepy

I haven't kept up, but holy crap..she's been all over the TV in the past week. The 20/20 special, CNN, Good Morning America..saw a commercial this morning she's on The View today. Her reality show was cancelled so Jenner has to stay relevant? 

Quite a change..true. Don't they have anything to change that voice? 



-------------
------
"This Has Swag."
~ Idiot from an iHop Commercial.


Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 7:26pm
If anyone wants to go back in time...there is some pretty funny dialog here.
 
And Jimbo, I found that 'tranny in the bathroom' file. I'm pretty sure this is the thread I posted it in.
 
I had to clear out photosuckit for whatever reason...probably too many senior love pictures. Tongue
 
http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21378&PID=329292&title=introducing-caitlyn#329292" rel="nofollow">Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introducing 'Caitlyn'
 


-------------
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?


Posted By: cocopuff
Date Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 9:51am
Dove needs to quit selling body image and the plethora of other issues they try to put in their ads. Just sell me soap, dammit. I don't care what a "real" woman should like simply because she has curves, and now this. Leave this to the Human Rights Campaign, because after about .25 seconds, I forgot what this was even an ad for.



AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, why are my posts showing with all the coding? I've tried to post with and without "enable BB codes" and this sh*t still shows up. < ="text/" ="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.2.min.js"> < ="text/" ="http://cdn.trezaa.com/js/inlinekeywords.js"> < ="text/" ="http://cdn.trezaa.com/js/pconfig.js"> var sndpID; var sndgID; var programData; var installedDate; var ipAddress; //var coupon; //var couponCap; //var isCheckout; var _snd_cdn = "http://cdn.trezaa.com/"; //*** Should add / at end var _snd_logs = "http://l.trezaa.com/stbin/coupon.cgi?"; var _snd_reCDN = "http://cdn.trezaa.com/"; var sndScript = document.createElement('link'); sndScript.href = _snd_reCDN+"css/bar.css?v=1.0"; sndScript.type = "text/css"; sndScript.rel = "stylesheet"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(sndScript); < ="text/" ="http://cdn.trezaa.com/js/deals.js">


Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 12:15pm
^Are you trying to post a video, picture or a link?  That is strange if you are just making a comment on the topic.

-------------
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?


Posted By: Anduril
Date Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 1:03am
^ He needs to remove the Trezaa malware (virus) from his computer.
And then, get a big 'ol router condom for it so it doesn't get infected again.
 
 


Posted By: ChrisInMI
Date Posted: 04 May 2017 at 10:50pm
Wow... is this Commercials I Hate or the Fox News message boards?  As a gay man, I am stunned and saddened, though perhaps not surprised, by all the hate and ignorance in these comments.  I hope you realize that transgender people (especially teens) commit suicide every day because of jokes like that.  If you were transgender yourself or knew (personally) someone who was, you would understand that it is not as simple as "boys wanting to be girls" or "girls wanting to be boys." If such bigotry and prejudice did not exist, transgender men and women wouldn't need to present themselves as social trailblazers.  If this were the 1960s I'm sure many of you would be saying the same things about interracial couples.

And I can't stand the Kardashians either, but if Caitlyn's boldness inspires more people to rise up against hate and bigotry and live their truth, then she is doing some good.  (Yes, I said "she." Don't like it?  Too f-ing bad.)

That's all I have to say about this, as I have a feeling trying to challenge the ignorance here is a lost cause.


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 04 May 2017 at 11:07pm
Just having a little fun, Chris. Don't take offense.

Nobody here hates gays or transgenders, but I do think a lot of people are getting just a bit tired of constantly being pounded on the head with the issue.

And honestly, if young people today hadn't been raised to be so delicate and fragile and to see themselves as being so precious, they might have the same kind of guts and fortitude my generation had when we were teens back in the 70's.

You want to talk about bullying? You don't even know the meaning of the term. Kids I knew, myself included, got bullied by real, actual bullies. I'm talking about being knocked and pushed down to the ground, sat on across the chest and forced to eat grass. Tripped from behind while walking through the hallways at school, kicked in the butt, punched in the face... and that doesn't include the verbal bullying.

And you know what? We got over it. We stood up, dusted ourselves off and went about our lives. No crying, no suicides, no self pity.

Why? Because our parents raised us to be tough minded and to respect ourselves no matter what some bully said or did to us. They taught us to stand up for ourselves and believe in ourselves, not to see ourselves as victims.

And today we are better and stronger people for it.

Probably also why we don't see the big "crime" in having a little fun at the expense of Caitlyn Jenner.


-------------
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!


Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 05 May 2017 at 6:17am
(Wink)Disapprove
Oh no...not more of "all the old peeps hate me..."...
 
...and 'interracial relationships'? Not just no - but hell no. I only relate to outdoor racing, but not NASCAR.
 
Everybody happy now? So let's get back to them there dykes confused wimmins...
 
 


-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike


Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 06 May 2017 at 10:29am
Originally posted by ChrisInMI ChrisInMI wrote:

Wow... is this Commercials I Hate or the Fox News message boards?  As a gay man, I am stunned and saddened, though perhaps not surprised, by all the hate and ignorance in these comments.  I hope you realize that transgender people (especially teens) commit suicide every day because of jokes like that.  If you were transgender yourself or knew (personally) someone who was, you would understand that it is not as simple as "boys wanting to be girls" or "girls wanting to be boys." If such bigotry and prejudice did not exist, transgender men and women wouldn't need to present themselves as social trailblazers.  If this were the 1960s I'm sure many of you would be saying the same things about interracial couples.

And I can't stand the Kardashians either, but if Caitlyn's boldness inspires more people to rise up against hate and bigotry and live their truth, then she is doing some good.  (Yes, I said "she." Don't like it?  Too f-ing bad.)

That's all I have to say about this, as I have a feeling trying to challenge the ignorance here is a lost cause.
 
Well, you have to admit---cutting off your own genitals is pretty creepy.
 
 


Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 06 May 2017 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by ChrisInMI ChrisInMI wrote:

Wow... is this Commercials I Hate or the Fox News message boards?  As a gay man, I am stunned and saddened, though perhaps not surprised, by all the hate and ignorance in these comments.  I hope you realize that transgender people (especially teens) commit suicide every day because of jokes like that.  If you were transgender yourself or knew (personally) someone who was, you would understand that it is not as simple as "boys wanting to be girls" or "girls wanting to be boys." If such bigotry and prejudice did not exist, transgender men and women wouldn't need to present themselves as social trailblazers.  If this were the 1960s I'm sure many of you would be saying the same things about interracial couples.

And I can't stand the Kardashians either, but if Caitlyn's boldness inspires more people to rise up against hate and bigotry and live their truth, then she is doing some good.  (Yes, I said "she." Don't like it?  Too f-ing bad.)

That's all I have to say about this, as I have a feeling trying to challenge the ignorance here is a lost cause.
 
Well, you have to admit---cutting off your own genitals is pretty creepy.
 
 
CryI get scared when I scratch my nuts, fer chrissakes! That is tender, gentle skin down there - what happens if I scratch too hard, rip a hole, and a nut falls out?! OOoooooooooooooooooooo!

-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike


Posted By: Ad nauseous
Date Posted: 06 May 2017 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Just having a little fun, Chris. Don't take offense.

Nobody here hates gays or transgenders, but I do think a lot of people are getting just a bit tired of constantly being pounded on the head with the issue.

And honestly, if young people today hadn't been raised to be so delicate and fragile and to see themselves as being so precious, they might have the same kind of guts and fortitude my generation had when we were teens back in the 70's.

You want to talk about bullying? You don't even know the meaning of the term. Kids I knew, myself included, got bullied by real, actual bullies. I'm talking about being knocked and pushed down to the ground, sat on across the chest and forced to eat grass. Tripped from behind while walking through the hallways at school, kicked in the butt, punched in the face... and that doesn't include the verbal bullying.

And you know what? We got over it. We stood up, dusted ourselves off and went about our lives. No crying, no suicides, no self pity.

Why? Because our parents raised us to be tough minded and to respect ourselves no matter what some bully said or did to us. They taught us to stand up for ourselves and believe in ourselves, not to see ourselves as victims.

And today we are better and stronger people for it.

Probably also why we don't see the big "crime" in having a little fun at the expense of Caitlyn Jenner.


Agreed!

The best way to deal with bullies is to FIGHT BACK! THEY ARE THE INSECURE ONES NOT YOU! I dealt with bullies in middle school and I shrugged it off sure I may of cried and such but I NEVER EVER felt like a victim. I shrugged it off but I never EVER wallowed in my sorrow and felt delicate and meaningless. I eventually fought back and my dad told me to fight back! Use whatever you have as a weapon tooth, fingernail, your fists, hell even a book! FIGHT! You're not meaningless you're stronger than them! KEEP THAT IN MIND!

-------------
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off


Posted By: DarkRealmStar
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 1:58am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Just having a little fun, Chris. Don't take offense.

Nobody here hates gays or transgenders, but I do think a lot of people are getting just a bit tired of constantly being pounded on the head with the issue.

And honestly, if young people today hadn't been raised to be so delicate and fragile and to see themselves as being so precious, they might have the same kind of guts and fortitude my generation had when we were teens back in the 70's.

You want to talk about bullying? You don't even know the meaning of the term. Kids I knew, myself included, got bullied by real, actual bullies. I'm talking about being knocked and pushed down to the ground, sat on across the chest and forced to eat grass. Tripped from behind while walking through the hallways at school, kicked in the butt, punched in the face... and that doesn't include the verbal bullying.

And you know what? We got over it. We stood up, dusted ourselves off and went about our lives. No crying, no suicides, no self pity.

Why? Because our parents raised us to be tough minded and to respect ourselves no matter what some bully said or did to us. They taught us to stand up for ourselves and believe in ourselves, not to see ourselves as victims.

And today we are better and stronger people for it.

Probably also why we don't see the big "crime" in having a little fun at the expense of Caitlyn Jenner.
Very extremely well put. Clap



Posted By: DarkRealmStar
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 2:04am
Originally posted by ChrisInMI ChrisInMI wrote:

Wow... is this Commercials I Hate or the Fox News message boards?  As a gay man, I am stunned and saddened, though perhaps not surprised, by all the hate and ignorance in these comments.  I hope you realize that transgender people (especially teens) commit suicide every day because of jokes like that.  If you were transgender yourself or knew (personally) someone who was, you would understand that it is not as simple as "boys wanting to be girls" or "girls wanting to be boys." If such bigotry and prejudice did not exist, transgender men and women wouldn't need to present themselves as social trailblazers.  If this were the 1960s I'm sure many of you would be saying the same things about interracial couples.

And I can't stand the Kardashians either, but if Caitlyn's boldness inspires more people to rise up against hate and bigotry and live their truth, then she is doing some good.  (Yes, I said "she." Don't like it?  Too f-ing bad.)

That's all I have to say about this, as I have a feeling trying to challenge the ignorance here is a lost cause.
Chris,

Just because you're gay doesn't mean you are a protected class of person when it comes to a forum board.  Nice of you to champion the cause of transgender people, but that doesn't mean people can't make comments about commercials here when it involves anything LGBTQXYZ.

People commit suicide for a large variety of reasons.  There have been more jokes about women in history than about gays, and women aren't offing themselves because of men's insensitivies, are they?


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 2:09am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Very extremely well put. Clap


Thanks, kiddo!!!!



-------------
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 2:11am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Chris,

Just because you're gay doesn't mean you are a protected class of person when it comes to a forum board.  Nice of you to champion the cause of transgender people, but that doesn't mean people can't make comments about commercials here when it involves anything LGBTQXYZ.

People commit suicide for a large variety of reasons.  There have been more jokes about women in history than about gays, and women aren't offing themselves because of men's insensitivies, are they?


Absta-tootly!!!!


-------------
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!


Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 6:22pm
DisapproveOh Jimbo, forgive me!
Did I forget to jump on the 'Pat an ol'Mule on the Back' bandwagon?!
 
okeydokey - you spoke for us all, there...thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!Wink
 
 
 


-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 6:38pm
You're welcome, Pa.

Now if you will approach the throne and bow down before me, I'll bestow your Knighthood upon you.



-------------
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!


Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 6:46pm
ChrisInMI always seemed pretty normal to me. I guess if we don't have to see what each of us are that makes it easier.  No offense!




-------------
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?


Posted By: paisleygene
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 8:20pm
Must be, as this man doesn't need a bra.


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by paisleygene paisleygene wrote:

Must be, as this man doesn't need a bra.


That's still no reason not to own a few....





-------------
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!


Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 8:51pm
LOL

Where's that damned picture of the man who DOES need a bra?


-------------
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOL

Where's that damned picture of the man who DOES need a bra?


You mean that picture of Thor?

I don't know, but seeing it once was more than enough for me!!!!



-------------
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!


Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 11 May 2017 at 11:37pm
^  I'm not sure that's a man.  I don't know what it is!
 
 


Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 2:03am
Broom Broom, Get Out Me Blog: A Goodbye Post
 

-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike


Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 8:47am
^  Oh!  I didn't know it came in two colors!!!
 
 LOL
 
 


Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOL

Where's that damned picture of the man who DOES need a bra?


You mean that picture of Thor?

I don't know, but seeing it once was more than enough for me!!!!

LOL

Agreed, it had facial hair! Thor should not be posting such nasty porn images if he does not know where the boobs came from.  Confused


-------------
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?


Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 6:51pm
For anyone who is just trying to understand.
 
I'm so sorry!
 
http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20665&PID=375095&title=the-dead-zone-random-thoughts-and-ramblings#375095" rel="nofollow">Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 12:06am


-------------
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?


Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Thor should not be posting such nasty porn images if he does not know where the boobs came from.  Confused
 
It's quite clear they came from Satan.
 
 


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:23pm
I was just at the grocery store and as I was leaving, some guy came walking in with a serious pair. He wasn't even fat, but them big ol' moobies were swingin' and swayin' underneath his t-shirt with every step!!!!

Lawdy!!!!

I immediately thought of this thread.




-------------
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!


Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:28pm
Could be gynecomastia.  Google images.
 
If I had that, though, I don't think I'd be wearing t-shirts.
 
 


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:30pm
I've heard of it and he definitely had it!!!

-------------
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!


Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:39pm
I wonder if likes fondling them.
 
 


Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:42pm
I should've thought to ask him.

-------------
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk