Forum Description: Discuss whatever.
URL: http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20644
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 3:38pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Quiz? What People Call You Behind Your Back
Posted By: aka ron
Subject: Quiz? What People Call You Behind Your Back
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 6:58pm
Like anything you see on the interweb, take it with a grain of salt.

http://bitecharge.com/play/behindback/h3" rel="nofollow - http://bitecharge.com/play/behindback/h3

My results,  LOL but sort of true too.

The Optimist

You have a contagiously optimistic outlook on life, and your mental framework is insanely remarkable. You've passed through many hardships and kept your head up all the way. Deep down you truly and honestly believe that things will always get better. And precisely because of this natural elation you have, life always rewards you with amazing gifts.

Replies:
Posted By: Darthhillbilly
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 7:05pm
I get "hey you" a lot, but then I turn around and they've usually mistaken me for someone else.

As per the quiz, however:

The Rebel

You can be described as a rebel or misfit, with a bit of curiosity and eccentricity. You are turned on by adventurous and non-mainstream activities and the things you do can sometimes make people jealous. Everyone knows that your experiences and the memories you've had are rare and one-of-a-kind!

-------------
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson

Posted By: Tiz
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 8:10pm

The Go-getter

You are ambitious and have a winning mentality. You fearlessly go after the things you want in life and you tend to have an appetite for winning. You are highly determined and everyone knows that you are naturally a high-achiever in the many things you try.

Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 8:16pm

Yikes.

The Sage

You are an intellectual human. You are very thoughtful and you enjoy solving interesting problems. You learn things effortlessly and your intelligence and sentience is superb. If you ever get down, you get back up as fast as possible.You focus deeply on the things you consider important in life. But everyone knows that you are an extremely fascinating person!

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 8:19pm
LOL
I am loving this.

Posted By: purple rose
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 12:21am
I'm not at all surprised.

The Rebel

You can be described as a rebel or misfit, with a bit of curiosity and eccentricity. You are turned on by adventurous and non-mainstream activities and the things you do can sometimes make people jealous. Everyone knows that your experiences and the memories you've had are rare and one-of-a-kind!

Posted By: Jimbo
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 1:25am
The Charmer

You have an attractive personality, and people never feel pressured or deceived by you. They connect with you genuinely. Listening to you is an experience! You are exceptionally enjoyable to be around and a humane soul that can be trusted with anything!

-------------
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States

Posted By: Angry McPisseron
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 1:39am
I got, "The Sage" -- though I was secretly hoping to get, "The FaggotLOL

-------------
http://www.ledmuseum.net/" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Donathan
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 3:21am
I got The Charmer. Basically, I have an attractive personality, and people love to be in my presence and love hearing me talk!

-------------
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Posted By: NiteRaidah
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 3:31am
I got The Sage.

I like this quiz.

Posted By: sgtrock21
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 4:23am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Yikes.

<h3 ="qt-short" style="-sizing: border-; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 500; line-height: 1.1; color: rgb51, 51, 51; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 15px; font-size: 24px; text-align: center; : rgb244, 244, 244;">The Sage</h3><h4 ="qt-long" style="-sizing: border-; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 500; line-height: 1.3; color: rgb51, 51, 51; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 18px; text-align: center; : rgb244, 244, 244;">You are an intellectual human. You are very thoughtful and you enjoy solving interesting problems. You learn things effortlessly and your intelligence and sentience is superb. If you ever get down, you get back up as fast as possible.You focus deeply on the things you consider important in life. But everyone knows that you are an extremely fascinating person!</h4>

The Sage. Of course!

-------------
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 2:24pm

^  You got that, too?  There's 4 of us.  I guess we'll have to have a battle of the sages to determine who's the sagiest.

Posted By: insanity213
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 4:05pm
Make it 5.

The Sage

You are an intellectual human. You are very thoughtful and you enjoy solving interesting problems. You learn things effortlessly and your intelligence and sentience is superb. If you ever get down, you get back up as fast as possible.You focus deeply on the things you consider important in life. But everyone knows that you are an extremely fascinating person!

-------------
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 4:31pm
This thread is getting spicy.

-------------
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 4:45pm
^LOL
Yes, the quiz is losing credibility.

Posted By: peachblossom666
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 6:50pm
^ I'm a RosemaryLOL

No, really, I'm

The Optimist
You have a contagiously optimistic outlook on life, and your mental framework is insanely remarkable. You've passed through many hardships and kept your head up all the way. Deep down you truly and honestly believe that things will always get better. And precisely because of this natural elation you have, life always rewards you with amazing gifts.
~~~
I would have to say that fits me.  Smile

UPDATE:  I retook the test with just a couple of different answers, and came out The Optimist again.  Cool

Posted By: insanity213
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 8:13pm
^^ I'm surprised Donathan didn't come up as the Nutmeg Wink

-------------
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 8:47pm
LOL

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 9:52pm
The one common thread I've noticed that runs through all of them, is the way they kind of fawn all over you & tell you how wonderful you are.

Nothing negative in them whatsoever.

They should have one called "The Asshole" that just randomly assigns itself to like, every 20th test taker or so & tells the unlucky person what an obnoxious jerkoff loser they are.

Just to shake things up a little.

-------------
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 9:59pm
^LOL

I was hoping for some negative stuff.

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 10:09pm
Anyone who has had a management position, whether over students or employees has had bad things said about them.
Very few people can control a work environment without pissing somebody off, especially if you're trying to make improvments in the results.
I suppose there might be a few people who are charming and fair enough to earn that kind of respect.

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 10:14pm

The Asshole

You can be described as an asshole or a douche, with a bit of dickhead and son-of-a-bitchery. You get off on saying controversial things just to get sh*t stirred up, and usually piss people off and then walk away leaving them to stew. The things you can do often make people furious. Everyone suspects that your experiences are a bunch of made-up bullsh*t you conjured up just to buy yourself a few more minutes in the spotlight. You probably kick puppies and steal Halloween candy, you asshole.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 10:17pm
^^LOLLOL
I'm full of sh*t but it's all real.  LOL

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 10:44pm
If I get too full of myself, I look at something like this.

http://postimage.org/" rel="nofollow">
http://postimage.org/app.php" rel="nofollow - how to screenshot on windows

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 10:50pm
My humility tether:

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

The Asshole

You can be described as an asshole or a douche, with a bit of dickhead and son-of-a-bitchery. You get off on saying controversial things just to get sh*t stirred up, and usually piss people off and then walk away leaving them to stew. The things you can do often make people furious. Everyone suspects that your experiences are a bunch of made-up bullsh*t you conjured up just to buy yourself a few more minutes in the spotlight. You probably kick puppies and steal Halloween candy, you asshole.

Yes, that is what I was expecting from this quiz. Real life back stabbing words like narc, brown-noser, crackhead and the like.

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2015 at 12:28am
Exactly. People call me a rebel to my face, I want a real quiz.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2015 at 8:00am

My humility tether:

Spock is no doubt management material, logical thinking with no emotional interference.

I just found this on another forum. Get well soon.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/23/leonard-nimoy-hospitalized-chest-pains-rushed-hospital/" rel="nofollow - http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/23/leonard-nimoy-hospitalized-chest-pains-rushed-hospital/

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2015 at 10:16am
He better get better, we already had to watch him die once.

-------------

Posted By: i8acannibal
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2015 at 2:21pm
The Rebel

Now if I could only find a cause.... Confused

-------------
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.

Posted By: Jimmy
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2015 at 2:34pm
The Charmer. I'm a bit surprised, but now that I'm older, and have calmed down quite a bit (I don't holler as much at work anymore), I suppose I've managed to become a charmer........people ask me questions constantly. In my past, that wasn't the case!

-------------
One man gathers what another man spills

Posted By: msmadz
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2015 at 3:42pm
I did this twice. the first time I was The Sage. The second time was The Charmer. I have no idea which answer was different.

Maybe I'm the sagely charmer?

-------------
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 01 Mar 2015 at 5:53pm
The Sage - first time, every time...but, to a fellow 'Sagian', out there...
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

I did this twice. the first time I was The Sage. The second time was The Charmer. I have no idea which answer was different.

Maybe I'm the sagely charmer?
Cry"No, Virginia - there is no Christmas, you daydreaming & demanding little brat..."
~~~
UnhappySorry to have to break the news, Maddy...but being able to be 'dually described' really alludes to an untreatable bipolar personality condition (a 'condition' - not a 'disorder', mind you), quite common in women and mewomen (ya know - yer proverbial 'homo bitch', and even many men raised in a houseful of women). 
When we are dealing with this presonality irregularity, the first charachteristic (in your case, 'sagely') desctibes the most common persona, or the 'you' , roughly 3/4 of the time. The second - the 'charmer', is a misnomer for that other persona that takes over the women-like for 1/4 of the time, period.

-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike

Date Posted: 01 Mar 2015 at 6:02pm
My wife and Leah, dems my bitches.
Nice to see you again, Mr. Wolf.

Date Posted: 01 Mar 2015 at 6:17pm

Wink...thank you.

-------------
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike

Date Posted: 01 Mar 2015 at 6:36pm

Okay?

For anyone as bored as I, I have another quiz.

http://bitecharge.com/play/songlife/h5" rel="nofollow - http://bitecharge.com/play/songlife/h5

Me?

"Like a Rolling Stone"

You're tend to be guarded and hidden to outsiders. The people who really know you are those who gained your trust by understanding and loving you for who you are and not what may or may not lie on your outside. The way you carry yourself and the kinds of things you're into make you brilliantly mysterious, and quite impressive to say the least. The people who seem to misunderstand you are simple-minded and never worth your time. You recognize this so well that you only spend time with people who matter!

Date Posted: 01 Mar 2015 at 10:53pm

Your song is:

"Hey Jude"

You're a smart, cultured, unconventional individual, but you're also humble. You're highly respected in your circle and people genuinely love you for your quirks and all. You can be very playful but your brain is full of knowledge and wit. You're fascinating in every way possible and people feel really lucky to be considered your friend!

Confused

Date Posted: 02 Mar 2015 at 12:04am

Same as Tiz.

Date Posted: 02 Mar 2015 at 12:08am

"You're Beautiful"

You are well known and everyone depends on you to kick off the party. An adventure would be awfully bland without you. Let's be honest, no one can last a second being sad or depressed around you. You bring out the best of everyone and can turn any situation into fun. Please never change!

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Mar 2015 at 12:54am
Same as Tizzer & Thor

-------------

Posted By: purple rose
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2015 at 4:23am

Your song is:

"You're Beautiful"

You are well known and everyone depends on you to kick off the party. An adventure would be awfully bland without you. Let's be honest, no one can last a second being sad or depressed around you. You bring out the best of everyone and can turn any situation into fun. Please never change!

Date Posted: 02 Mar 2015 at 4:37am
Just call me Jude.

But say "Hey" first when you do.

-------------

C'mon, man!

Posted By: i8acannibal
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2015 at 5:36am
Like a rolling stone. 

-------------
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2015 at 7:54pm
Okay everybody, I found another Quiz....Big smile
I did better with math problems than with language arts as I sure some of you can tell.

http://quizpug.com/can-you-solve-these-tricky-math-problems/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=WC" rel="nofollow - http://quizpug.com/can-you-solve-these-tricky-math-problems/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=WC

Either you cheated, or you're a regular human calculator! Congratulations, Calculus Champion!

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 2:23pm

Calculus champion!

They were pretty easy, though.  I guessed on the "sum of the first 100 whole numbers", however.

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 2:29pm

This flabbergasted me as a kid:

Someone asked---would you rather have $10,000 or start out with a penny and have it double each day for the next month?

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 5:33pm

Calculus champion!

They were pretty easy, though.  I guessed on the "sum of the first 100 whole numbers", however.

Yeah, me too, who could do that in their head?
And what constitutes 'cheating'?
A pen and paper?
A calculator?

Your right though , pretty easy.

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 5:39pm

This flabbergasted me as a kid:

Someone asked---would you rather have $10,000 or start out with a penny and have it double each day for the next month?

LOL
Yup, over $5000 in less than 3 weeks.

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 5:53pm
Gimme some of that medal, Thor, and step to one side of the calculus podium.

-------------

Posted By: aleen
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 4:38pm
I'm a calculus champion!  I got 11/12 correct!

Either you cheated, or you're a regular human calculator! Congratulations, Calculus Champion!

-------------
"Did somebody say 'muffins?'" Hazel from the Magic Bullet infomercial

Posted By: aleen
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 4:41pm
And for the first quiz:

The Sage

-------------
"Did somebody say 'muffins?'" Hazel from the Magic Bullet infomercial

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 4:55pm
'Sup aleen?

LTNS!!!

-------------

C'mon, man!

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 5:40pm
Uh oh, I found another quiz.
Any guys, my age, will do well on this, they even give some hints.
I got 12 out of 12 right, one of the few subjects I really know something about.
As a former grease monkey, todays technician.

http://quizpug.com/can-you-name-these-12-iconic-car-models/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=cpc" rel="nofollow - http://quizpug.com/can-you-name-these-12-iconic-car-models/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=cpc

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 5:49pm
I got 11, I think I didn't Bond well with this quiz.

Riv with dubs kinda made me sad. Cry

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 5:59pm

I got "Vrooom" and "Way to go, grease monkey..."  

I'm hardly a grease monkey.  

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 6:19pm

How could they put that picture on there?
All these idiot kids and their fancy oversized wheels and tires.
We have some dickhead high school kids down the street 2 doors down.
Loud 4X4's, an old Cavalier with tires and wheels that are worth more than the car.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 7:32pm
12 of 12, even with the Riv from 'da ghetto.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

How could they put that picture on there?
All these idiot kids and their fancy oversized wheels and tires.
We have some dickhead high school kids down the street 2 doors down.
Loud 4X4's, an old Cavalier with tires and wheels that are worth more than the car.

Don't get me wrong, in my day it was jacking up the ass end and stuffing aluminum slots back there, but dammit, some old fart back then was shaking his head at me so now it's my turn. It doesn't help that those big tail rivs are among my favorite of favorite cars.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 10:42pm
11 of 12 vroom

Posted By: Angry McPisseron
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 10:50pm
I got, "Nice driving" -- 5 out of 12. Cry

-------------
http://www.ledmuseum.net/" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: peachblossom666
Date Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 1:03am
Can You Name These 12 Iconic Car Models?

Are you a gear head? Like to watch Nascar? Fancy yourself an automotive afficionado? If so, take this quiz and see if you can identify these 12 iconic vehicles.
Vrooom
reidsautomotive.com
Right!
Way to go, grease monkey! You really know your classic vehicles from the 50s, 60s, and 70s. Now pat yourself on the back and take yourself for a little spin.
Share On Facebook
Check Your Answers
Play Again

~~~

No boys, I didn't cheat.  I'm just that old (I guess).  Big smile

Posted By: Donathan
Date Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 2:07am
I got 7 out of 12. Nice driving. I'll admit, I guessed on most of them, and only was sure about 1 of them, and one being almost sure. Sure one being the Time Machine car, and the almost sure was the Weather Aviary.

-------------
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Date Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Uh oh, I found another quiz.
Any guys, my age, will do well on this, they even give some hints.

I got 12 out of 12 right, one of the few subjects I really know something about.

As a former grease monkey, todays technician.

http://quizpug.com/can-you-name-these-12-iconic-car-models/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=cpc" rel="nofollow - http://quizpug.com/can-you-name-these-12-iconic-car-models/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=cpc

12 for 12. Way to easy for us. Don't give me a quiz on current celebrities that would be a major fail!   

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 3:10pm

The 70s boat tails did have style. Unfortunately the key word was "boat". I had to test drive quite a few when I worked for the Buick dealer. I'm no sailor but was forced to learn the basics of "tacking" to keep the "pigs" between the ditches!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk