Print Page | Close Window

USA Chnl. 'Chrisley Knows Best' (video)

Printed From: Commercials I Hate!
Category: Commercials You Hate!
Forum Name: Television / Streaming Ads
Forum Description: You hate them. Tell us why.
URL: http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=17846
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 6:32pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: USA Chnl. 'Chrisley Knows Best' (video)
Posted By: PaWolf
Subject: USA Chnl. 'Chrisley Knows Best' (video)
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2014 at 10:53pm
ShockedSeriously?!!! Todd Chrisley, Atlanta real-estate tycoon gets his (its) own show?! Did we really need this? How the hell will we benefit from listening to got-lucky/spoiled-rotten, straight-from-the-trailer-park white trash southerners with an out of control family? I'd rather be forced to watch Honey Boo Boo anyday - and that alone would be 'cruel and unusual punishment' .
OuchI could've sworn we moved as far away from the likes of this kind as possible... 

-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike

Replies:
Posted By: EdgarFriendly
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 7:03am
He's a very effeminate fellow, not to mention he sort of has an androgynous look to him…strange, I tell ya

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 1:18pm
Yup.
Has all the flair of an Atlanta-style Southern GentleThang.

-------------
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike

Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 1:44pm

America's been clamoring for a show about this guy.  Who is he anyway?

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 2:02pm
^whatever you do, don't read the first post in this thread when you've a question like that.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 2:11pm

Yeah, I don't get it.  He's in real estate---not incredibly fascinating, not something to build a reality show around.  Then again, there's the Kardashians.  But even then, we at least know who Robert Kardashian and Bruce Jenner are.

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 2:21pm
Watch your imperfect mouf!
He is in *UPSCALE* real estate, in Atlanta. Caters to the rich and infamous that live and rot around Atlanta...people like 'Usher', so I('m sorry to say I) read.
I now know more about him than I should and I won't get that part of my life back. 

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 2:28pm

Does this mean that we, the viewers, might get to actually meet people like Usher on the show??!!  I've soooo wanted to get a glimpse into Usher's life.

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 2:31pm
^THAT is a question I cannot and will not attempt to answer. Some thangs are better left alone and untouched.

-------------

Posted By: strifeknot
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 4:01pm
He looks like he's had a lot of face-stretching done. A 60 year old trying to look 30?

Posted By: Hootman
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 4:11pm
From the little bit I've seen of the promos, he seems like a smart ass jerk.  

I don't watch reality shows anyway.  I do get a kick out of listening to the Duck guys while my wife watches them as I try to go to sleep.    

Posted By: Snesgamer
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 5:29pm
I honestly thought it was yet another of those gay-themed comedies when I first saw it with a half-awake state of mind.

Posted By: sgtrock21
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

America's been clamoring for a show about this guy.  Who is he anyway?

When I first saw the title I thought Pa had fat fingered Christey (Governor of NJ). I have no clue who Crisley is.

-------------
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 8:45pm
Todd Chrisley is a semi-self-made millionaire with a pretty big family and a lot of famous friends.
He is a genuine hard-ass, when it comes to the way the world runs according to him.
He's raised a big family/
THAT MUCH, I clearly understand.
After that, He turns my stomach. 

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 8:29pm
ShockedBig smileWinkTA DA!!!!
Guess it took a bit, but I SURE am not surpised in any way.
Any guesses on how long it takes Todd to get 'buttered up'?

Todd and Julie Chrisley are in custody after indictment on tax evasion and fraud, official says

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/14/entertainment/todd-julie-chrisley-key-accusations/index.html" rel="nofollow - https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/14/entertainment/todd-julie-chrisley-key-accusations/index.html

-------------

Posted By: ThatNerdInPhilly
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 3:56pm
Seeing the news that these two vapid jackas*es were indicted a few days ago made my day! 

I used to watch USA, pretty much for the SVU, NCIS reruns (Its on Amazon Prime video now, so no need for sh*t USA, - -  I liked Mr Robot until that just got boring and old. )

But the commercials....the endless, endless commercials on that network makes anything on that network painful. Oh and The endless promos for this Chrisley Knows Best, the spin off show of the spoiled kids...(BTW, the son apparently owes over 16k in back taxes) WGAF!

Pay your damn taxes!!

If the show hasn't been canned yet, it should.
USA network is still a clusterf--k channel, filled with dumb brain dead reality shows. The have the motto "We the Bold" - almost laughable. Who came up with this crap tagline.
Nothing "bold" with their original programming.

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
..Within 20-30 min. after he's inside the jail and...some guy named "Bubba" is inside him.

Seriously - - I thought he was gay when I first heard of this twit. Maybe he goes both ways. Who knows, who cares.  His face looks like a halloween mask, dude cut down on the plastic surgery!

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 1:57pm

Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

Seeing the news that these two vapid jackas*es were indicted a few days ago made my day! 

I used to watch USA, pretty much for the SVU, NCIS reruns (Its on Amazon Prime video now, so no need for sh*t USA, - -  I liked Mr Robot until that just got boring and old. )... 

But the commercials....the endless, endless commercials on that network makes anything on that network painful. Oh and The endless promos for this Chrisley Knows Best, the spin off show of the spoiled kids...(BTW, the son apparently owes over 16k in back taxes) WGAF!

Pay your damn taxes!!

If the show hasn't been canned yet, it should. 
USA network is still a clusterf--k channel, filled with dumb brain dead reality shows. The have the motto "We the Bold" - almost laughable. Who came up with this crap tagline. 
Nothing "bold" with their original programming.

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
..Within 20-30 min. after he's inside the jail and...some guy named "Bubba" is inside him.

Seriously - - I thought he was gay when I first heard of this twit. Maybe he goes both ways. Who knows, who cares.  His face looks like a halloween mask, dude cut down on the plastic surgery!

Disapprove(Wink)I couldn't agree more with everything you said, TNIP...and you KNOW USA has just had to have found ways to exploit this disaster. 
I hear you unconsciously mumbling, "How Paw? HOW?!!!Confused"
ApproveWell, given my years of exploiting the business world, I'm sure I already know and I'm here to tell you that I anticipate a 'spin-off'
  • Todd will be the host of the new Martha Stewart spin-off aptly titled "Sunny Cells" with a whole new cast of crazy and loony characters. It will probably show late-night due to the possibility of explicit situations and language. It will be sponsored by 'Bounty - The Quicker Picker-Upper'
  • Todd's oldest son, an occasional 'guest' o the show and  now going by the gangsta name of 'Fresh White Meat Chicken' is also in the Penal System and wanting to change the name (and been paying a jailhouse lawyer to get it done) of the 'System' just slightly. Authorities are hoping when he gets his GED, he may see the error of his way and drop the suit.

-------------

Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 2:17pm

The Chrisley family's legal woes look far from over.

Lindsie Chrisley has accused her father Todd and brother Chase of extortion, alleging they blackmailed her with a sex tape she made, according to a Georgia police report obtained by https://www.eonline.com/news/1065243/todd-chrisley-claims-daughter-lindsie-had-extramarital-affairs-with-bachelor-stars?fbclid=IwAR2nTUHmWvUu3IJ0Fnpnc5y0XQCsoZdm6MSuiBogabFphIJ73SBeAfoQDqk" rel="nofollow - E! News  and https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/15/todd-chrisley-daughter-extortion-sex-tape-taxes-indictment/" rel="nofollow - TMZ .

Posted By: ThatNerdInPhilly
Date Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

The Chrisley family's legal woes look far from over.

Lindsie Chrisley has accused her father Todd and brother Chase of extortion, alleging they blackmailed her with a sex tape she made, according to a Georgia police report obtained by https://www.eonline.com/news/1065243/todd-chrisley-claims-daughter-lindsie-had-extramarital-affairs-with-bachelor-stars?fbclid=IwAR2nTUHmWvUu3IJ0Fnpnc5y0XQCsoZdm6MSuiBogabFphIJ73SBeAfoQDqk" rel="nofollow - E! News  and https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/15/todd-chrisley-daughter-extortion-sex-tape-taxes-indictment/" rel="nofollow - TMZ .

Gee..shocker.
PEOPLE MAGAZINE: Todd Chrisley's Estranged Daughter Lindsie Says She 'Never Had a Sincere Gesture' from Him to Reunite

"Lindsie is my daughter and I love her, and that's not going to change,"
Todd Chrisley tells PEOPLE in response By Karen Mizoguchi August 17, 2019 02:25 PM

Dysfunctional media craving wh*res!
Go away you over cosmetically enhanced weirdo!
__

PaW - You're probably right, I dont know if USA cancelled the show (Im too lazy to Google it) - but it should be axed.

These creepy lowlifes will get a slap on the wrist, keep a low profile for a year, then come out with some new BS show on WE-TV or Bravo. (I hate I know these channels LOL, my ex girlfriend would watch these goofball channels , junk shows all the time. My sister in law loves it as well...which drives my brother insane)

-------------

Posted By: verminstew
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 11:35am
This Chrisley guy looks like Terry Bernadino from one of my favorite shows, Reno 911!

Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 5:24pm
LOLLOL

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2019 at 1:52am
I find his relationship with his granddaughter very disturbing as there are claims he really didn't want much to do with her until he understood what it could do for ratings. I've read a few sides and, more than anything, I really feel for the child - she needs a stable family and should grow up in a more tolerant environment - not the South.
The poor girl already has an uphill battle because of her divorced parents - her bi-polar drug addicted  father (the oldest & estranged Son) and her mother (in all kinds of trouble over food stamp fraud).
It is all so easy to make a mess of children, these days.
todd-chrisley-chloe-1559058586028.jpg
Todd Chrisley and Chloe Chrisley.
I find something in his expression - especially his eyes - deeply disturbing.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk