Print Page | Close Window

State Farm Blah Blah Insurance Person Come Help!!!

Printed From: Commercials I Hate!
Category: The Message Board
Forum Name: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
Forum Description: Go here to voice your opinions
URL: http://www.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=14296
Printed Date: 23 Oct 2019 at 6:41pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: State Farm Blah Blah Insurance Person Come Help!!!
Posted By: Cantstanzya
Subject: State Farm Blah Blah Insurance Person Come Help!!!
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 4:50am

I have read these forums for therapy many times. It's good to know I'm not the only one who can hate commercials with such a passion. I finally had to register and post thanks to these new state farm commercials. I may have missed it but I can't find any posts on these. If so I apologize.

Anyway, the commercial has one guy summon the State Farm Agent with the annoying jingle and then the other tool does this "I have blah blah insurance so person come help" out of tune jingle. As if this isn't bad enough it makes his annoying mom appearing and she says "Six callers ahead of us Jimmy! There is another one with a woman singing "the person come help" line but is slightly less grating without the "Six callers ahead of us" line

I have hated many, many commercials and state farm has the ability to lower the bar more than anyone with the played out genie-agent bit, but this may be the worst commercial EVER so far. I just can't see how anyone would find this amusing at all. As people have said with other state farm commercials, I will never go to them because of these ads. Words can't explain how awful these ads are.

Replies:
Posted By: DKS
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 6:32am
This one plays all the damn time here, and every time it comes on, I wanna tell "Jimmy" that maybe f he actually knew the name of his currant insurance company they'd be more helpful. Then I wanna draw my knife and stab him so I never have to hear from him again.

-------------
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"

Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Cantstanzya Cantstanzya wrote:

I may have missed it but I can't find any posts on these. If so I apologize.

Apology accepted.  Wink

http://www.commercialsihate.com/state-farm-road-trip--video_topic14187_post206943.html?KW=farm#206943" rel="nofollow - http://www.commercialsihate.com/state-farm-road-trip--video_topic14187_post206943.html?KW=farm#206943

Posted By: epyllion
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 1:27am
I wrote State Farm and told them how repulsive their ad was ... they probably think any attention is good attention, but that didn't stop me. I feel better now that I unloaded on them. I did it here:

https://online2.statefarm.com/forms/sf/commentsOrQuestions.xhtml

Posted By: Tiz
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 9:46pm
^^ Have a copy of your email to State Farm, or are you just a spammer.

Posted By: EMCEE
Date Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 2:11am
Originally posted by epyllion epyllion wrote:

I wrote State Farm and told them how repulsive their ad was ... they probably think any attention is good attention, but that didn't stop me. I feel better now that I unloaded on them. I did it here:
l

Jesus, get a life.  People here are too smart to click on your dumb*ss spam links. 

-------------
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Posted By: ChrisInMI
Date Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 2:34am
I actually thought this commercial was kind of funny.  I certainly find it less annoying than the Progressive Ads with "Flo." 

Date Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 4:35am
All insurance companies need to stop making commercials.  Period.  They are godawful.  

-------------
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Posted By: CaptainErnie
Date Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 9:47pm
THANK GOD FOR THE MUTE BUTTON!!!

Posted By: dreamboat
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 12:43am
I thought the early versions of these ads weren't too bad. But the one referenced here is unforgiveable.   

Posted By: TheNilvarg
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 12:46am
Oh my God, FINALLY there is a thread about these. This is BY FAR the worst set of commercials on television right now. Nothing gets muted faster. When the "person without State Farm" starts singing, I pretty much go into a murderous rage. They're out-of-tune and snarky and sing moronic lyrics that aren't even slightly funny.

I'll never use State Farm insurance thanks to this commercial.

Posted By: LittleO
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 1:06am
Originally posted by TheNilvarg TheNilvarg wrote:

Oh my God, FINALLY there is a thread about these. This is BY FAR the worst set of commercials on television right now. Nothing gets muted faster. When the "person without State Farm" starts singing, I pretty much go into a murderous rage. They're out-of-tune and snarky and sing moronic lyrics that aren't even slightly funny.

The out-of-tune part is absolutely awful. I'm not super-talented by any means, but I know enough about music to be bothered by it. I've read that http://www.singingwood.com/tone-deaf/" rel="nofollow - most people are not truly tone deaf ; it's very rare, so when people sing badly, they're just poorly trained or lack confidence. That makes the premise of these commercials even more annoying for me, although it's probably a minor nitpick in the scheme of things.

Posted By: Lemmol
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 3:29am
I think Jimmy's mom should kick her stupid son's ungrateful ass for being disrespectful.

Posted By: d4everman
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 4:43am
Originally posted by Lemmol Lemmol wrote:

I think Jimmy's mom should kick her stupid son's ungrateful ass for being disrespectful.
Jimmy's mom has a wierd mouth. For some reason I'm disgusted by the way her lips move when she says "six callers ahead of us Jimmy!".

-------------
"Did somebody say 'HOG-RIDERRRR'?!!"

Posted By: A.C. Sativa
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 7:31am
Originally posted by ChrisInMI ChrisInMI wrote:

I actually thought this commercial was kind of funny.  I certainly find it less annoying than the Progressive Ads with "Flo." 

Or the horrible esurance ads. Or the Allstate ads with random people taking on the voice of that black guy. Or the God-awful Geico ads with those two idiots with the guitars. THOSE are the worst ads on TV by a mile.

Posted By: Hezadancer
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by d4everman d4everman wrote:

Jimmy's mom has a wierd mouth. For some reason I'm disgusted by the way her lips move when she says "six callers ahead of us Jimmy!".

That and she looks way too old to be his mom, more like his grandma. She reminds me of the grandma I had on my dads side. Similar look and everything. God I hated her.

-------------
It's ok, I'm in marketing!

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by LittleO LittleO wrote:

The out-of-tune part is absolutely awful. I'm not super-talented by any means, but I know enough about music to be bothered by it. I've read that http://www.singingwood.com/tone-deaf/" rel="nofollow - most people are not truly tone deaf ; it's very rare, so when people sing badly, they're just poorly trained or lack confidence. That makes the premise of these commercials even more annoying for me, although it's probably a minor nitpick in the scheme of things.

No, it's worse than you think, because I'm sure these morons can actually carry a tune, but the advertising wizards who make this cancer told them to sing out-of-tune just to be ironic and snide.

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

That and she looks way too old to be his mom, more like his grandma. She reminds me of the grandma I had on my dads side. Similar look and everything. God I hated her.
Well, my wife has 11 brothers and sisters...and w'ew 50 years old and my wife is kind of the middle kid. Her youngest brother is in his 30s and her mom is 80 something, so I can buy it being his mom.

-------------

Posted By: LittleO
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 7:12pm

No, it's worse than you think, because I'm sure these morons can actually carry a tune, but the advertising wizards who make this cancer told them to sing out-of-tune just to be ironic and snide.

Ugh, you're probably right. Do the people who produce these things actually live in a world with normal humans? Annoying commercials may have worked at first, but now we've figured it out and they shouldn't work any more. You idiots can't badger me into buying your insurance! (Not that I would buy State Farm anyway, given how they treated my parents who were their customers for 30+ years...)

Posted By: MarioBalotelli
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 1:50am
I don't know why, but I want to punch that kid in the face. I would apologize and buy him ice cream afterwards, of course.

Posted By: PaWolf
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 2:34am
Originally posted by MarioBalotelli MarioBalotelli wrote:

I don't know why, but I want to punch that kid in the face. I would apologize and buy him ice cream afterwards, of course.
LOL! And I was just wondering why the adults didn't tell him to "Go play in the desert and see if you can find wiggly things that rattle and little bugs with their tails in the air..." - and then LEAVE him.
I wouldn't buy him ice cream...you're too nice.

-------------
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike

Posted By: Yutolia
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 4:34am
The way this jerkface talks to his mom just really f*cking annoys me. If someone called me to help with an accident that I had nothing to do with, and then talked to me like THIS... I would have some choice words before hanging up on them. He's just so rude! Just because you have sucky insurance doesn't men your mom owes you any help. AngryUnhappy

Also, on the whole out-of-tune singing trend in insurance commercials - stop!!! It's not funny or cute or in any way endearing!!! NO MORE!!! AngryAngry

-------------
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com

Posted By: Snesgamer
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 5:49am
This one now, too.

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

This one now, too.

Yeah, I hate that one, too. Do women in real life go gaga over a purse like that? I  doubt it, just like I've never seen men in real life go bananas over a TV or what have you.

Also if I want to buy something the last thing on my mind is to call my insurance agent and ask them if my policy is going to give me money for it. Honestly, if your agent knows your name right off of the bat, maybe you've been having too many accidents. For that matter how many people even know the name of their agent?

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 2:30pm
Some women do. As a young woman I'm tired of being shown "value" by comparing savings to shoes or a purse. I don't give a sh*t about those things! And 150 dollars is way too much to be spending on a purse anyway.

-------------

Posted By: Ad nauseous
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

This one now, too.

I used to crack up at the "I got you dollar" shtick until I realized how stupid it was.

-------------
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off

Posted By: RoastGecko
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 2:07am
i can think of 150 other uses for that money that would've made this commercial stick, but no they pander to sexism and make stupid crap like that.

on the desert video, yea im sure the major insurance agency like state farm would have you on hold WAAAAAY less longer than whatever else the other guy supposedly had. thats really the only thing i felt that commercial was trying to tell us, just the agent showing up to tell the guy hes covered doesnt make me want to buy anything from state farm.

Posted By: musicman
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 3:40am
It's kind of ironic that someone would spend so much for a purse that they have no money left put put in it.

Posted By: Adznem
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 3:53am
The one with the middle aged to older housewife????????.Geek

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by RoastGecko RoastGecko wrote:

on the desert video, yea im sure the major insurance agency like state farm would have you on hold WAAAAAY less longer than whatever else the other guy supposedly had. thats really the only thing i felt that commercial was trying to tell us, just the agent showing up to tell the guy hes covered doesnt make me want to buy anything from state farm.

If that incident happened at 2:00pm on Sunday, no local insurance agent will be picking up their phone as the office is closed.
You first call the cops for an accident report and then a towing company if need be.

Posted By: TeamEdward1976
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 7:43am
Originally posted by DKS DKS wrote:

This one plays all the damn time here, and every time it comes on, I wanna tell "Jimmy" that maybe f he actually knew the name of his currant insurance company they'd be more helpful. Then I wanna draw my knife and stab him so I never have to hear from him again.
I'm sick of these damn commercials!

-------------
Julie

Posted By: capejt
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 5:34am
These commercials are proof that Satan is alive and well on Madison Ave.

Date Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 7:22pm
The only cool thing about the commercial the OP posted is that the phone is a rotary dial. Cool

-------------

Posted By: bwestfall
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 11:12pm
I'd like to slap Jimmy!  He gets into a wreck, he doesn't remember/know the name of his agent, when his Mom appears trying to help her dumbass son (after he conjures/pulls her out of whatever she had been doing), he yells at her like she's the stupid one. Annoying, unattractive, moron.

-------------
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman

Posted By: DirtyD79
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 1:22am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by MarioBalotelli MarioBalotelli wrote:

LOL! And I was just wondering why the adults didn't tell him to "Go play in the desert and see if you can find wiggly things that rattle and little bugs with their tails in the air..." - and then LEAVE him.
I wouldn't buy him ice cream...you're too nice.
That kid got hit with the ugly club. LOL

-------------
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer

Posted By: effstupid
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 4:23am
Ok I really hate the purse one. Two broke bitches in a purse store flipping out over bags they can't afford, but abrafreakingcadabra one remembers she saved some $ on her insurance so takes her last $150 in the world and, instead of buying groceries she buys the purse. This makes her look worse than her friend and simply perpetuates the stereotype of spoiled, irresponsible, impulsive, vapid brat whose daddy is gonna have to bail her out at rent time. It makes us have very little hope for the current generation.

Posted By: craighwk
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 7:05pm

This is what freaks me out about this ad as well, especially in the shorter version.  Something about the mom's mouth is really creepy to me, especially with the weird upside down smile at the very end.  Ugh.

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 9:37pm
^^^that isn't MOM - it's Grandma.

-------------
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by craighwk craighwk wrote:

This is what freaks me out about this ad as well, especially in the shorter version.  Something about the mom's mouth is really creepy to me, especially with the weird upside down smile at the very end.  Ugh.

This woman looks like my deceased grandmother. Same f**king annoying lips and face. I never wanted to go visit them.

-------------

Posted By: HatyMcHater
Date Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 3:50am
I don't like the way Jimmy treats his son, either. Great role model, too, to be nasty to the Grandma the boy is happy to see. Who the *(&@ writes this ad copy? 

Posted By: Adznem
Date Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 6:19am
I also can't stand that lame ditz who got some phoney *ss hipster who cajoles "Oh, Bonjour". Then makes that snarky smirk, Knowing how much of a BS artist he is.AngryTongueCensoredThumbs DownGeek

Date Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Adznem Adznem wrote:

I also can't stand that lame ditz who got some phoney *ss hipster who cajoles "Oh, Bonjour". Then makes that snarky smirk, Knowing how much of a BS artist he is.AngryTongueCensoredThumbs DownGeek

That commercial bugs me because as the ditzy blonde leaves with the fake french guy I  keep wondering "Is that dude going to let his friend go off with the creepy internet stalker?".

-------------

Posted By: insanity213
Date Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 9:36pm
Time to get creative, folks Wink

http://www.easymemes.com/review/48806_pPjlAnvT9T5odI2" rel="nofollow - http://www.easymemes.com/review/48806_pPjlAnvT9T5odI2

Date Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 11:15pm

Posted By: PrincessMorbucks
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 2:36am
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/309/e/a/devil_barista_by_jmcinnis23-d4f8lln.jpg" rel="nofollow - devil_barista_by_jmcinnis23-d4f8lln.jpg " />

Someone send the ad twerps to what I like to call, Devil Barista Coffeeshop--where admen get served poison coffee 'til they're sick. 

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Adznem Adznem wrote:

YES! Thank you. I know people on these forums hate that commercial, but I thought I was the only one who hated it for that very reason. I can't stand that douchebag at the end, and I know they were trying to make him unappealing, but even then, he's just intolerable as a character because of his snarky hipster mannerisms.

Posted By: Papa Lazarou
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 3:28pm
Must help that neither of us have any clue what hipster is, but my mum really loves that commercial. I like it because "One day, that'll be you, mum." Because she's definitely the kind who believes everything she reads on the internet without me over her shoulder now and again/

Posted By: effstupid
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 10:04pm
Why in the world do people keep referring to the "French model" as a hipster? I honestly thought there was another commercial I had not seen. Whoever keeps calling this guy a hipster does not know what hipster means. There is NOTHING hipster about this character at all, and I dont think they are trying to make him one. He is SUPPOSED to be an ugly dork
without a clue except for how to get a ditzy chick to go
ga ga over him because of him saying online that he's
French model so if it's online it must be true. But there is no hipster anything about this guy intended or portrayed.

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by effstupid effstupid wrote:

There is NOTHING hipster about this character at all, and I dont think they are trying to make him one.

The only real hipster traits he has might be the hair style, huge glasses, & mangy facial hair.  But yeah demeanor wise I've never thought of him as a hipster, just some deviant creep who gives the State Farm app guy a facial expression that says "I'm gonna redecorate my apartment with her skin"  as they're walking away.

Plus, a hipster wouldn't do online dating since it's now become a social mainstream.

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 10:30pm
Also anyone notice his freaky fingers?  Marfans.....Marfans all over.

-------------

Posted By: sgtrock21
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 10:51pm

Wow! Like double normal length. Didn't the aliens in close encounters have really long fingers?

-------------
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 1:16am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Wow! Like double normal length. Didn't the aliens in close encounters have really long fingers?

Good lord, that guy was hideously malformed in the womb. 

-------------

- Mark Twain

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 1:50am
Originally posted by EMCEE EMCEE wrote:

Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Good lord, that guy was hideously malformed in the womb. 
ConfusedI actually had to look up the video just to see that was real.
That's just not right and now I'm gonna have a bunch o'those nightmares, cancha tell...
He's one o'those 'GREYS' in a humanoid-style body shell, I tell you...or he COULD be from France (surgically-removed cone head top, doncha know).

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 3:21pm
They could cast this guy to play Freddy Krueger and save a sh*tload of money on props .. and makeup for that matter.

Posted By: dizrythmia
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 7:00pm
omg, his hand makes me nauseous! though otoh, i'm sure she'll be happy she gave this "french model" a chance; he's probably good with his hands. Dead

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 8:20pm

Skeletal fingers for sure!

Those Internet memes with Jimmy's mom are hilarious!.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:16pm
Her facial expression while holding on to her necklace

His creepy facial expression with his elongated fingers in close proximity to her neck   

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:41pm
^^ LOL

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

^^ LOL

-------------

Posted By: meecepeece
Date Posted: 21 Apr 2013 at 2:03am
YES thank you for commenting about the mothers lips and mouth appearing odd, wow my boyfriend and I were just talking about how wide open she moves her mouth when she says the word caller, in Six callers ahead of us Jimmy line. and we even sat there and made fun of her for a minute or so, (because thats just how he and I are)when commercials are genuinely stupid or make us mad, we try to make it less annoying by making fun of it. We have also had the same reaction to the first woman who speaks in the toilet paper ad who says" Its time to get real about what happens in the bathroom", strange ugly mouth activity.

-------------
If you could see the you that I see when I see you seeing me, you'd see yourself so differently, believe me-

Posted By: kicket
Date Posted: 22 Apr 2013 at 2:18am
Originally posted by TeamEdward1976 TeamEdward1976 wrote:

Originally posted by DKS DKS wrote:

I'm sick of these damn commercials!

Says the person with a INSURANCE ad icon as his avatar  Tongue!!!!

Posted By: kicket
Date Posted: 22 Apr 2013 at 2:20am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

[QUOTE=Hezadancer] Also anyone notice his freaky fingers?  Marfans.....Marfans all over.

WOW never noticed that before he should be able to make her VERY happy with those...

Posted By: crainbebo
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 12:21am
It's BAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK! By popular (not) demand, State Farm has brought "blah blah insurance, person come help!" back. The only thing I like is that cute Cole Sand (that's the kid's name). Other than that, forget it! 

-crainbebo

-------------
Liberty Liberty Liberty my a$$. Oh, and that goes with a majority of the other insurance ads, too.

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 12:25am
Originally posted by kicket kicket wrote:

[QUOTE=Hezadancer] Also anyone notice his freaky fingers?  Marfans.....Marfans all over.

WOW never noticed that before he should be able to make her VERY happy with those...

Really, REALLY starting to believe that those fingers are Photoshopped. 

-------------

- Mark Twain

Posted By: Miseryguts
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Her facial expression while holding on to her necklace

His creepy facial expression with his elongated fingers in close proximity to her neck   

She's dead. This guy makes Henry Lee Lucas look like a movie star.

Posted By: Angry McPisseron
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 2:08pm

This piss-poor piece of caca makes my OWWW! Turn that $#!7 down! (esp. the, "I have blah blah insurance..." part) and the asshaberdashers who had it made truly need the Tampon Submarine treatment (formerly the Angry McPisseron treatment) -- you know, the one that involves shampoo bottles filled with concentrated rat micturition, extra-strength Correctol, needles, assholes, and thread. AngryDeadAngry

-------------
http://www.ledmuseum.net/" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Oldiesmann
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 6:13pm

IMDB seems to indicate otherwise: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1355851008/nm0277046?ref_=nmmi_mi_all_pbl_6" rel="nofollow - http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1355851008/nm0277046?ref_=nmmi_mi_all_pbl_6

-------------
Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom
Cincinnati, Ohio

Posted By: Thor
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Oldiesmann Oldiesmann wrote:

IMDB seems to indicate otherwise: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1355851008/nm0277046?ref_=nmmi_mi_all_pbl_6" rel="nofollow - http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1355851008/nm0277046?ref_=nmmi_mi_all_pbl_6

I'm just posting this to make it 10 times that this picture's on the page.

Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 9:50pm
Not quoting here , make it stop.

-------------
I can't complain but sometimes I still do.

Posted By: CaptainErnie
Date Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 12:56am
PLEASE!!!!!!!!  Make it stop! PLEASE!!!!!!

Posted By: Negatron
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 5:57am
I want to punch Jimmy in his snarky mouth. Doesn't know the name of his insurance because mommy takes care of it for him. Probably raises his kid for him too considering he doesn't even know how to place a phonecall.

The second one don't bug me as much, the way the creepy dude laughs makes me smirk. He kinda reminds me of a more senile John malcovich

Posted By: HadEnough
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 6:27pm
Listen... I am NOT trying to make fun of OR make derogatory comments about, against, or towards handicapped/disabled people (I am disabled myself), however... on looks alone it appears that "Jimmy" is blind! If he's not, then he has the beadiest (sp) eyes I've ever seen [or would that be "never" seen]? What the *** is a blind-guy doing driving a car in the first place? He should have let his "son" drive. Oh yeah, why is he being so condescending towards his "son" anyway? Take a a good look at the guy. Does anyone see what I am seeing... or am I losing what's left of my mind?

Thanks for letting me vent!

Posted By: aka ron
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 6:47pm
Good questions.
He is being mean to his son because he is embarrassed to still be on his moms policy.
He just rear ended a big black guy.
It's easy to be a dick on TV when they pay me money? 

-------------
I can't complain but sometimes I still do.

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 9:15pm
I'd rather suffer through the Rob Schneider ad than see this insulting crap!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk