Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Radio Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"PREEN"--"I'm still WEEDING!!"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "PREEN"--"I'm still WEEDING!!"
    Posted: 17 May 2009 at 8:31pm
On KYW radio 1060AM in Philly, every morning they run this annoying commercial about a woman who can't do anything the whole day because she's weeding. Has anybody else heard this abomination? First her husband suggests something and she says "I'm weeding." Then he suggests having some friends over and she  says" I'm still weeding!"
 Then later on her friends stop over and suggest going somewhere and she says, very angrily,"I can't! I'M STILL WEEDING!" Then at the end she has "discovered" PREEN and life is all roses and no thorns again.  First of all, why doesn't hubby help her with the weeding, so it can get finished up faster and why doesn't she mention it to him? Secondly, how much vegetation does this property have that would cause this woman to be weeding ALL DARN DAY?!
Sponsored Links

Ebola Guy View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebola Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 2:36am
I've heard that commercial before.  It was still amusing me when I heard and haven't heard it enough to be annoying for me.... yet.
keyboardplayer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keyboardplayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 1:33am
Sounds like that woman has a major case of OCD. It won't kill you to let it go and save it for another day. Your garden will be OK.
This is your brain on commercials.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic