Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Poshmark 'The Deal of a Lifetime' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Poshmark 'The Deal of a Lifetime' (video)
    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 10:36pm
Confused Poshmark: shopping at the Salvation Army never was more fashionable!

Now I admit I WILL readily shop at a second-hand store any time before paying retail and AMVETS is *my* choice for remaining 'style conscious'...

THIS girl? She reminds me of women who smell like they live in their second-hand closets with their very own man to keep them stocked.

Ohhhhh....to be the Queen of the Second-Hand Stores!Star

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 2:38pm
I don't know, PaW.  She's so rich, she can pay for her own wedding. Might be a good catch! Wink

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 3:27pm
Wink
Not quite the point I was shooting for, ol'frien'...yes indeed, she has the looks, alrighty, but why did SHE have to pay for her wedding?
Like I said, *I'm* a second-hand store shopper, too (never underwear, socks, shoes). Nothing wrong with it - 'stylishly tattered' has always made sense to me (not to speak of $50 shirts for $3 to $5)...and when I'm done? There's where she is making the killing - she re-sells, I re-donate...now I get it, but here I sit broke!
Guess I better get a'snappin' and open up 'Pawmark', where any old dude can become an in-style major dude for pennies on the dollar! Heck, let's start now, gents - who wants to be the lucky owner of these slightly overused basketball shorts for simply $3? In any store, including TJ Maxx, you could expect to spend anywhere between $8 and $14! And don't forget - at Pawmark, the seller pays the shipping!
(note: these shorts are 'appropriately seasoned' through repeated 'commando' use...but they ARE 'black', doncha know - so you can't really tell. Will even pass the 'sniff test', I bet)

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 6:14pm
LOLLOL

This once in a lifetime offer can only be found on RonMark.com.

My Santa Shorts! They smell like a Schwimmering Mermaid!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 6:28pm
ApproveWinkokokok already - the fun has to stop here and this goes silent until we decide on a name and get the site built! I smell stinky dollars just flushing our direction....
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 10:32am
Once again, The Inquiring Mindless have come to me for advice:

(Pawism #445: Be original, be yourself..and don't dress like 'Sweety')

Clown"Paw? Should I join Poshmark? What would I sell?"Question

Ermm"Well Sweety, I think I see something you can start with right away..."

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic