Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Poopsie Slime Surprise

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Poopsie Slime Surprise
    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 11:14pm
It's been done, but not to this extreme. Toys that poop and vomit. These are real toys. I'm not sure this goop is supposed to be edible, but I guarantee a lot of kids are going to try to eat it.

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 11:55pm
This is simply terrible, but it explains what happens now that 'My Little Pony' has come to an end...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 5:31am
omg, you are so wrong about that.  MLP is probably more popular today than when it came out, as there are now adult role-playing games and web communities for it ("ponybros" are indeed a thing  Dead )

But I can't wait for the day when a kid tries to taste a real baby's diaper after playing with that doll.  That should make for an interesting lawsuit...  LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 8:47am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

omg, you are so wrong about that.  MLP is probably more popular today than when it came out...
(I apologize in advance, MrT...'opportunity slammed on the door' and I just could not resist when you stepped in it!)
CryNoooo Bro, noooooo!!! Please tell us you didn't 'turn that corner'!WinkLOL
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

It's been done, but not to this extreme. Toys that poop and vomit. These are real toys. I'm not sure this goop is supposed to be edible, but I guarantee a lot of kids are going to try to eat it.

What a sick f*cking commercial! How does this SH!T get on the air?

I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 5:54am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

omg, you are so wrong about that.  MLP is probably more popular today than when it came out...
(I apologize in advance, MrT...'opportunity slammed on the door' and I just could not resist when you stepped in it!)

Oh hell no.   I didn't believe it was a thing either until I saw some discussions mocking it on other forums.  I got the impression that most guys into it had better odds of getting together with female 'ponies' than at web dating sites.  Wink  IYKWIMAITYD
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 4:46pm

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Oh hell no.   I didn't believe it was a thing either until I saw some discussions mocking it on other forums.  I got the impression that most guys into it had better odds of getting together with female 'ponies' than at web dating sites.  Wink  IYKWIMAITYD
LOL(had to dust off my old Enigma because the pages in my Kurzsignalheft manual are so tattered and worn, if you know what I mean...and I think you do).
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 11:27pm
I sure would like to know if we have ANY members who have bought this product for them self or as a gift for their children?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic