Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Politcally incorrect

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Politcally incorrect
    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 3:30pm
I've been reading lately about how it is now incorrect to say "master bedroom" because it's racist or sexist.  Realtors are now saying "primary" bedroom.  Whew!  I'm glad that finally fixed our racist issues!

Just a couple of concerns:  What do we now call...
Master's degree
Master plumber
masterpiece
master lock
master brake cylinder
slave brake cylinder
Ticketmaster
and most important...will I have to cut up my Mastercard into teeny tiny pieces?
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by caroln242 caroln242 wrote:

I've been reading lately about how it is now incorrect to say "master bedroom" because it's racist or sexist.  Realtors are now saying "primary" bedroom.  Whew!  I'm glad that finally fixed our racist issues!

Just a couple of concerns:  What do we now call...
Master's degree
Master plumber
masterpiece
master lock
master brake cylinder
slave brake cylinder
Ticketmaster
and most important...will I have to cut up my Mastercard into teeny tiny pieces?

LOL

We're truly entering the realm of Looney Land, aren't we????

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 3:59pm

I ms.turbated last night.

Or did I mr.bate?

One of the two.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 4:01pm
LOL

She left one out! Wink
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 4:08pm
What do we now call the prestigious Masters Golf Tournament that was played just yesterday?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 4:09pm
And what is poor old Tiger Woods going to do if there's no longer a Master's Tournament for him to play in, especially given that he is a member of an oppressed class of multimillionaires?

EDIT: Radionandnascarfan beat me to it, dang it!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

And what is poor old Tiger Woods going to do if there's no longer a Master's Tournament for him to play in, especially given that he is a member of an oppressed class of multimillionaires?

EDIT: Radionandnascarfan beat me to it, dang it!!!

I honestly don't know what Tiger's going to do.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 4:14pm

It all makes me wanna be as un-PC as I can.

Know what I'm sayin', bitches?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 4:16pm
LOLLOL
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 4:18pm
I keep on hoping this is just a phase we're going through and society will start turning a deaf ear to it all.

C'mon, man!
caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 4:39pm
There are SO MANY examples of what we can and can't say anymore, there's just no time to list them all.  Let's just thank the self-righteous, sanctimonious jerks for this latest no-no.  Thumbs Down
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by caroln242 caroln242 wrote:

There are SO MANY examples of what we can and can't say anymore, there's just no time to list them all.  Let's just thank the self-righteous, sanctimonious jerks for this latest no-no.  Thumbs Down

Yes, master.... Tongue

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I keep on hoping this is just a phase we're going through and society will start turning a deaf ear to it all.

I agree.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 9:28am

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 2:41pm

Oh, fer cryin' out loud!

(It might be politically incorrect for me to post this preposterously PC movie teaser here.)

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 2:50pm
Oh..... God..... I'm gonna...... Sick 

I got exactly 36 seconds into that ooey-gooey cesspool of sickening smarminess.

Geez Louise!!!!

They have every PC cliché known to man lined up in that sappy pool of suckiness.

A black high school football hero who acts white, falls in love with a wheelchair bound white girl who's deformed, but pretty at the same time, and wins the black/white/black kid over the bitchy and ruthless but popular, white-girl head cheerleader.

It makes my head spin!!!! Wacko

God, I hope the critics tear this piece of sh*t to shreds and nobody goes to see it. 

YUCK!!!!!  Angry

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 2:56pm

Also, is this Special Ed High? There's an inordinate number of 'tards in this school.

I have a feeling, though, that the crtics will not tear this movie apart. You saw how they fell all over each other to praise that song about Cardi B's vaginal juice.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 3:22pm
If there are any real movie critics left out there who haven't left their integrity behind and jumped on the PC bandwagon, they'll savage this pile of sh*t.

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 5:35am
No, they'll tout it, just to trick people into seeing it, because that's a fun, sick game they like to play... 

Plus, the film isn't woke enough, because they left out indigenous transgender Pacific islander refugees singing show tunes about being victimized by cis-normative cultural appropriation... 
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 6:01pm

I don't care about Demi Lovato. She can use any pronouns her loony little self prefers:

But when Wikipedia goes along with it...well, fer cryin' out loud!

They make it sound like Demi Lovato's a band.

After signing with Hollywood Records, Lovato released their pop rock debut album, Don't Forget (2008), which debuted at number two on the Billboard 200. Its follow-up, Here We Go Again (2009), debuted at number one in the U.S., while its title track reached number 15 on the Hot 100. Lovato's third studio album, Unbroken (2011), experimented with pop and R&B and spawned the U.S. platinum-certified single "Skyscraper". They released their eponymous fourth album in 2013, which debuted at number three on the Billboard 200, and contained the top-ten international hit "Heart Attack". For their fifth and sixth albums, Confident (2015) and Tell Me You Love Me (2017), Lovato infused soul and mature themes; they earned a Grammy Award nomination for Confident, while "Sorry Not Sorry", the lead single from Tell Me You Love Me, became their highest-charting single in the U.S., reaching number six. After a period of..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demi_Lovato

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 6:02pm

Oh, and nice haircut.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 6:11pm
Geez, these people are soooo self absorbed nowadays.

And the rest of us are expected to take them as seriously as they take themselves.

Especially the celebrity worshipping youth culture.

Hey Demi.... how about you take some of that money you've made for doing whatever it is you do (?) and have a penis grafted onto the end of your nose.

That would be making a real statement.

Walk the walk or STFU, beotch.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 6:18pm

The worst part is when others actually comply with these ridiculous demands. I'll bet other celebs will, though. They're so enlightened that they actually believe that one person, a she, can be numerous people, a them.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

The worst part is when others actually comply with these ridiculous demands. I'll bet other celebs will, though. They're so enlightened that they actually believe that one person, a she, can be numerous people, a them.

I only watched the first 20 or 30 seconds of it, so I didn't hear any demands.

The sight of her face, the sound of her voice and the junk she was blabbering were all just too much for me to stomach.

Sick

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 6:39pm
USA has this show that I have never watched. They showed a promo with this woman prancing around after her hubby had a vasectomy.  They actually had to block out her behind because it was so graphic.  I could watch her all day.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic