Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE, no more Courtney Cox!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by dizrythmia dizrythmia wrote:

what's happened to her face is...unfortunate.

I really don't see what's wrong with her face.  I'm guessing she's near 50, and think she looks pretty good.

Okay, I just looked at some pics of her and it seems her mouth has that frozen look to it---like the space between her upper lip and her nose has turned to cement.  But that's just typical of Hollywood celebs her age these days.  I wouldn't expect otherwise.

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 12:27am
Originally posted by dizrythmia dizrythmia wrote:

you must be from merritt island or thereabouts. i lived in cocoa for a while and remember that street well.

Thumbs Up thereabouts.

Where in Cocoa did you live?

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
dizrythmia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dizrythmia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Thumbs Up thereabouts.

Where in Cocoa did you live?
i lived in port st. john. i didn't live there for very long (about two years), but i loved it there. Big smile
meecepeece View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meecepeece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2013 at 3:34am
Originally posted by capejt capejt wrote:

Maybe this is just a personal thing, but I'm about to blow up my tv the next time I see her face or hear that screeching voice. As anyone who watches TBS will confirm, you can't go five minutes without an ad for that inspid Cougartown show
Okay, she was a fresh cute face in the Springsteen video, but that was thirty years ago. Then she was lucky enough to land a part in Friends. But compare Monica of the early episodes to Monica of the later ones and you can see the ego of the actress grow behind the character.
Like her other Friends cohort Jennifer Aniston, she is incapable of playing anything other than Monica in every role she does.
Whether it's Friends, Cougartown, or movies like 3000 miles to Graceland, she always has that screeching voice, anerexic body, and "I'm too sexy to live" attitude and ego.
She reminds me of Cameron Diaz a few years ago when she was acting like she was the dream of every red blooded american man out there. Unfortunately, all those "men" were teenage boys.
Hey TBS, how about more attention to the other new but stronger stars.

So now that my rant is over does anyone agree, or is it just me?
                                                                                                                                                   Courtney Cox looks like a scarecrow to me always has always will. I went to high school with my locker next to a girl of the same name, and she was an annoying daddies little rich girl snob with blonde hair to her knees and the most rich person clothes, and treated my +mohawk,combat wearing self like trash for no reason and I cannot see the actress without thinking of her also.
If you could see the you that I see when I see you seeing me, you'd see yourself so differently, believe me-
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic