Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Operation Repo and other TRU shows

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flying420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Operation Repo and other TRU shows
    Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 8:42pm
This is just retarded. if you search op repo on google you find that is fake and none of the repos are even real. i mean seriously why would ANYONE want to watch a show about a fake repo. ffs! tru tv also has a new show comming soon called black gold. its about drilling for oil and from the previews it looks exactly like operation repo. all drama and a bunch of bs. i love tru tv because of forensic files and the court shows that are on it. but this other junk is just aweful!
Sponsored Links

TheDude22 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDude22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 11:11pm
TruTV needs to kill all this reality crap.
Me hate Grammar Nazis.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 2:53pm
Damn!  So, the other day when Matt overturned the BMW they were towing 'cuz he was driving too fast 'cuz he needed to take a leak, was all fake and a perfectly good waste of a nice BMW??  Damn!  It was fun watching him cry.

Oh well, Sonia's still beautiful, and a good reason to still tune in.

flying420 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flying420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Damn!  So, the other day when Matt overturned the BMW they were towing 'cuz he was driving too fast 'cuz he needed to take a leak, was all fake and a perfectly good waste of a nice BMW??  Damn!  It was fun watching him cry.

lol but ya i have watched a few short times some of repo but not much

ya if you do a google search on "operation repo fake" you will see several sites that say its all acting and staged and rehursed. the new "black gold" junk comming next week i think sometime isn't going to be any better. why would i want to watch a bunch of constuction guys fighting and pushing each other. the previews looked very lame.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 9:18pm
Yeah.  After I read your post, I looked it up in Wikipedia.  The show's staged...and we're stooged.

TheDude22 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDude22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 9:21pm

Yeah.  After I read your post, I looked it up in Wikipedia.  The show's staged...and we're stooged.

TruTV was better off as Court TV.
Me hate Grammar Nazis.
SunnyBunny View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 3:47am
Good Lord, that woman frightens me.Stern%20Smile

I saw this show a few weeks ago.  This crap is so staged it's not even funny.  I'm insulted to think that the producers of this show are trying to pass off this crap as real.  I know people that work in the repo buisness.  Yeah, it can get hairy at times, but this show is just ridiculous.Disapprove 
I watched it twice and can't bring myself to watch it further.  In one episode, the repo people pull up to someone's house and the people outside were in their wedding clothes, kissing, with a big "Just Married" sign in the window.  Yeah, they just conveniently drove home from their wedding and haven't even made it into the house yet when the repo guys show up.  And then the bride starts yelling at groom "I KNEW I shouldn't have married you like my momma said!" or something to that effect.  Yeah.Ermm

On another episode they went to some taco stand and the friend of the guy that owned the car came out and wailed the repo guy in the head with a trash bag full of old food.  This prompted the other repo guy to pick up the trash slinger and promptly deposit him into the nearby dumpster.  The funny/stupid part was that the guy stayed in the dumpster until they left with the car. Confused Sorry, but if someone threw me into a dumpster I'd be outta that thing in like 2 seconds and on top of their shoulders removing pieces of their face with my fingernails.  But then again I wouldn't hit someone in the head with a trashbag unprovoked, either. Geek I mean, it wasn't even his car for crying out loud.  Come on!Angry

TheDude22 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDude22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 4:02am

She is ugly in my opinion.
Me hate Grammar Nazis.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 6:13am
Well, your opinion's wrong.  She's lovely.
SunnyBunny View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 6:54am
::::reeeeeeeeeeeaally hopes Thor is being facetiousCry:::::

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 7:14am
Hey, some people worship at the altar of such profound beauty!  LOL

FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 7:29am
OMG, she drew her eyebrow in the middle of her forehead!  And what's that thing under her lip?  She is the stuff of nightmares!  (And are we sure she's a she?)
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by FaithSF FaithSF wrote:

OMG, she drew her eyebrow in the middle of her forehead! 

For the "alert look".

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 4:19pm

And what's that thing under her lip?

Dried food.

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
TheDude22 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDude22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Dried food.

I think it's a Gargoyle or something like that!
Me hate Grammar Nazis.
flying420 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flying420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Dried food.

haha thats halarious!
Unlucky Wren View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unlucky Wren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 11:36pm
My grandfather and I watch this show together every week. His nickname for her is "The Sow."
Wait, what?
TheDude22 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDude22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Unlucky Wren Unlucky Wren wrote:

My grandfather and I watch this show together every week. His nickname for her is "The Sow."

Your grandfather actually watches this show? Wow....just wow.....
Me hate Grammar Nazis.
Unlucky Wren View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unlucky Wren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 12:55am
My grandfather is B.A. We watch this show together just to rag on the pure fakeness of it. Don't knock it, man, it's fun!
Wait, what?
TheDude22 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDude22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 3:03am

My grandfather is B.A. We watch this show together just to rag on the pure fakeness of it. Don't knock it, man, it's fun!

My bad! Sorry!
Me hate Grammar Nazis.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 3:04am

My grandfather is B.A.

What does that mean?

specialkt View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote specialkt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 7:18pm

LOL!
tvpirate05 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvpirate05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 3:20am
I think what irritates me the most about this show is how they really want to pass it off as real (despite the disclaimers). There was one episode with a ninja confronting the repo guys.

Umm, yeah, because that really happens.
The poster formerly known as producer757
msmith View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 8:34pm

She started off as one of the 4x4's they repossessed.  4' tall x 4' wide.
sjg26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjg26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 5:58pm
So, now that Black Gold has actually aired do you guys still think it's lame? I personally thought it was pretty entertaining.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic