Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

One i actually like and one i miss .

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lowellchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One i actually like and one i miss .
    Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 5:47pm
Okay . I know this goes against CIH rules but ....
The Dr Pepper com with Little Sweet played by Justin Guarini , hilarious and I didn't know who the person was that played little sweet . the commercials are funny I can't help it .
The one com I miss ? The super rich Russian guy , on the leather couch talking about buying stuff he loves in broken English .
Very stereotypical character but when the mini giraffe walks in and he kissed it on its little giraffe head " I jump in it " .
It grinds my gears
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 6:31pm
Alrighty then, Chris from Indiana.  You have to make a comment on a commercial I can find!

I remember the Russian Baby Giraffe commercials. Do me a favor and post the video, OK Bro?

I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 12:15am
Chris from Indiana, we also have a section for Commercials We Like.  It's called something else but I think you can find it.  Thanks.  Smile
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 8:33am
I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 11:32am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Chris from Indiana, we also have a section for Commercials We Like.  It's called something else but I think you can find it.  Thanks.  Smile
Commercial Talk (4 Viewing)
Discuss commercial trends, or ads you don't hate.

12,039 posts compared to 178,668 for "Commercials You Hate !!!!!" Only 3 have "last posts" after April. 

I detest Little Sweet.
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 1:21am
Originally posted by Lowellchris Lowellchris wrote:

Okay . I know this goes against CIH rules but ....
The Dr Pepper com with Little Sweet played by Justin Guarini , hilarious and I didn't know who the person was that played little sweet . the commercials are funny I can't help it .
The one com I miss ? The super rich Russian guy , on the leather couch talking about buying stuff he loves in broken English .
Very stereotypical character but when the mini giraffe walks in and he kissed it on its little giraffe head " I jump in it " .

Sorry, Chris, but Little Sweet made me reach for the remote while wishing for a can of...um, Pepper spray.

I do like/miss the Russian and his giraffe, though.
I keep encountering 3rd graders who sound smarter than most ad writers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic