Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Oikos Argument-finally a good yogurt commercial
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oikos Argument-finally a good yogurt commercial

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oikos Argument-finally a good yogurt commercial
    Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 12:59am
Oikos has replaced the ad with housewives hallucinating John Stamos. The new one is John Stamos at home after his girlfriend breaks up with him - and he's the one eating the yogurt.

I like this one a lot. I always thought John Stamos was charming and appealing but not "sexy" so the other ads fell flat. Not to mention they were the same boring "women orgasm while eating yogurt" trope.

In this one he's chill & charming and when his sister comes out she looks just like him - and it ends with her doing the same shrug & face-tilt thing he does. Very well done IMO.

Also it really is good yogurt.

Sponsored Links

Autumn View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autumn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 2:48am
Yeah, I don't mind this one. Also, it's one of the few ads that show the woman being the stupid one and the guy has a level head. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic