Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Recommended / Not Recommended
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Non-aerosol shaving cream

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by NathanAlexander NathanAlexander wrote:

Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

I think Edge made a cream in a tube a couple of years ago...the commercials showed a girl rubbing the guy's face.

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
Never seen that in a shaving cream ad before!

I believe the FCC rule is -
in a shaving cream or razor ad, the man must appear shirtless and muscular after using the product, looking into the camera as if looking into a mirror, smiling with satisfaction as he rubs his own face, as a woman stands behind him stroking his chest before kissing him on the cheek.

The best reaction I ever received while shaving was my 5 year-old son mimicking me with his tooth brush.  I can only fantasize about a woman stroking my chest....Tongue
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 12:52am
Holy cow!

I forgot about this rather 'unique' (a real 'flamer') individual back in Fort Worth - a 'friend' of MissyDWolf's, who claimed he only used 'Jizm', which "ensured a clean, smooth shave and a really pretty face!"

*I* think it 'ensured' something else.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 1:54am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Holy cow!

I forgot about this rather 'unique' (a real 'flamer') individual back in Fort Worth - a 'friend' of MissyDWolf's, who claimed he only used 'Jizm', which "ensured a clean, smooth shave and a really pretty face!"

*I* think it 'ensured' something else.

That's dis - gust - ing!!!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
SunnyBunny View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 6:14am
Usually I wax, especially during the summer because it lasts longer than shaving (even though it hurts like a mutha humpa!Pinch).  But when I do use a razor, I like the Skintimate gels, they work pretty well.  I should mention that non-aerosol cream to hubby though, he might like that.Thumbs%20Up

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by SunnyBunny SunnyBunny wrote:

I should mention that non-aerosol cream to hubby though, he might like that.Thumbs%20Up

He's probably familiar with the similar "shaving gels", like Edge.  I don't like the stuff, as a lot of it gets wasted between the fingers.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 8:15pm

Usually I wax, especially during the summer because it lasts longer than shaving (even though it hurts like a mutha humpa!Pinch)....
Big%20smileYO! SB...You be talkin' 'bout that "Brazil Wax" thingy? I'm all cornfused and crap...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
SunnyBunny View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 3:24am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Usually I wax, especially during the summer because it lasts longer than shaving (even though it hurts like a mutha humpa!Pinch)....
Big%20smileYO! SB...You be talkin' 'bout that "Brazil Wax" thingy? I'm all cornfused and crap...
Indeedy, Pa manApprove.  I do it all, eybrows, legs, underarms, and, erm....yeah, it hurts but I really like the idea of not having to shave every day and/or luggin' the ol' cream and razor with me on vaycay.Thumbs%20Up

JimAyzing View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Formerly powerboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimAyzing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 5:09am
I use soap when I shave. But I also have a can of shaving cream, that I use here and there also
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic