Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nike Free Run+ "I Would Run To You"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nike Free Run+ "I Would Run To You"
    Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 1:53am
The commercial that won't FREAKING END! 2 and a half minutes! About 15 seconds in I wanted to shoot myself in the head.
SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUUUUUUUP! AngryDeadAngryDead
Sponsored Links

CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 2:02am
I got up to 1:26 and had to stop.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 1:53pm
I sat through the whole thing.

I hope I don't ever see this on TV.

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 10:35pm
Whole thing. So this is a real commercial? Hope she pukes when she kisses his pool of vomit.LOL
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by MrsHill MrsHill wrote:

I got up to 1:26 and had to stop.

That's 1:16 longer than I lasted.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 10:52pm
^^^ Come on man, suck it up and watch the whole thing----- just turn the volume down.Wink
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 11:30pm
Okay I gave it a 2nd try, even left the volume on LOL

It feels like Nike crossbred Forrest Gump (the cross country run) & Juno (the song) to come up with this annoyance.

Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 1:07am
I do not think this ad needs to be that long. It's a silly song, really. Stupid commercials.
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 6:29pm
They should show a couple of kids from the Nike factories in Vietnam and Indonesia and China "free-running" away from their enslavement, and toward a better life.

Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

ProudHeart86 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudHeart86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 8:44pm
Ugh, that woman sounds as bad as the obnoxious lady who sings the Truvia jingles X(  Seriously wanted to shoot myself before I even got to the middle of the commercial.  
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2012 at 2:38am
Originally posted by ProudHeart86 ProudHeart86 wrote:

Ugh, that woman sounds as bad as the obnoxious lady who sings the Truvia jingles X(  Seriously wanted to shoot myself before I even got to the middle of the commercial.  

Good point.  B*tch gets an instant mute. 
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

keyboardplayer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keyboardplayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2012 at 8:52pm
As I used to say when I was a kid about bad singing in commercials, they sound like hound dogs.
This is your brain on commercials.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 4:56am
Originally posted by keyboardplayer keyboardplayer wrote:

As I used to say when I was a kid about bad singing in commercials, they sound like hound dogs.

They sound like hounddogs who are getting their nuts stepped on with stillettos. 

- Mark Twain

Buckeye001 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buckeye001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 6:20am
They should make a commercial where this couple is leaving the hospital, and the red headed girl from the new Wendy's commercials pops up in their back seat and tells them to go buy a chicken sandwich. The double adorkable redheads would make shoe and fast food stocks an attractive investment.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic