Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Shop - Raiders Jersey to Dinner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NFL Shop - Raiders Jersey to Dinner
    Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 4:36am
I really really really HATE this commercial.  I think that all of the stupid NFL Shop commercials are moronic, but for some reason, this one really annoys me.  

Sponsored Links

MrTim View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 5:05am
I thought it was funny, especially when the jersey started blinking.  Nice to see an ad where the hubby refuses to act like a beatdown dumb schmuck and actually stands up for himself...  Thumbs Up
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

I thought it was funny, especially when the jersey started blinking.  Nice to see an ad where the hubby refuses to act like a beatdown dumb schmuck and actually stands up for himself...  Thumbs Up
Perhaps my dislike of it comes from my dislike of football and the fact that I have seen it 100000000 times.  That and the guy is a passive aggressive schmuck.  He stands up for himself by not saying anything and making a bunch of stupid facial expressions. LOL
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 6:13pm
If that guy wore a Cleveland Clowns Jersey anywhere...then he'll be invited anywhere when the Cleveland Clowns are in the Super Bowl!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
raynjuls View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raynjuls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by usmaak usmaak wrote:

I really really really HATE this commercial.  I think that all of the stupid NFL Shop commercials are moronic, but for some reason, this one really annoys me.  

The girl is oddly attractive... but what a honker on her.... just sayin..
When a true genius enters the world, you will know him by this sign; all the dunces will be in confederacy against him....
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 2:33am
And her HEAD...its like a size and a half larger than EVERYONE in the ad..maybe its the positioning, but it seems YUGE...another buffoon ad with a 'twist' ending..you go Deppity Dawg!
yes it sucks
Baggin the tiki since the 90s
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 4:25pm
Not sure if the music is coming from his sweater or not. Confused
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 10:16pm
She looks like a horse. And their relationship sucks. And her family are idiots. But he's a bigger one. 
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 10:57pm
^Exactly this.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 2:36pm
His gulpy gulp face is the WORST...matched by huge heads vindictive HISSING
Baggin the tiki since the 90s
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic