Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Play 60 Short Bus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NFL Play 60 Short Bus
    Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 9:30am

Almost as bad as all the dancing prancing Glee like commercials is this travesty for NFL Play 60. There are a bunch of kiddies on a short bus. What I hate is that awful music where the kids are singing some kind of gibberish. It sounds like a glass that breaks and is thrown about the inside of your dishwasher. There are these commercials for the different teams with an NFL celebrity behind the wheel of this short bus. WTF?
I approve this message.
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 1:40pm
That noise is especially bad first thing in the morning.

jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 11:08pm
Yes!!!!  I grab for the remote and mash the mute button now everytime this POS comes on. I've always likened it to the sound of a group of kids bashing metal garbage cans with spoons. Or a riot. Or both. Either way, that's not music. It's noise. Angry
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 11:47pm
What the f**k are they singing?

WHO CARES I HATE IT!

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 11:54pm
Uggghh I hate these commercials. Yes it's great that you took a group of child actors to pretend to play ball. Now get back on the field and bang heads. 
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
timdubya View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timdubya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 2:04am
Wait until football season and they will play this almost every commercial break.  NFL Network plays them plenty in the off-season.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 4:55am
It is not the "short bus" It is a regular medium bus. For a short bus view Napolian Dynamite. In that dipiction it is not the handicapped/ retard bus. It is a bus transporting rural students (few and far between) not requireing a larger bus.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 10:24am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

It is not the "short bus" It is a regular medium bus. For a short bus view Napolian Dynamite. In that dipiction it is not the handicapped/ retard bus. It is a bus transporting rural students (few and far between) not requireing a larger bus.

I realize that. I just wanted an attention grabber. Actually that school bus is a full loaf bus but the commercial and that damn music are retarded in nature. If I'm politically incorrect using the R word oh well! 
I approve this message.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic