Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Free Credit Singing Ad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Free Credit Singing Ad
    Posted: 28 Jun 2008 at 9:09am
OMG!!!! I thought with the fish ad that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE we were gonna get a break from these stupid assed mutha phucking, sh*t swallowing, milkie munching numbnuts!!! BUT no, PHUCK NO, HERE ARE MORE OF THE GOD DAMNED THINGS!!!!

I have to admit this one to me is not AS annoying as the others but it's still on a level of bad WEBSTER would have burned his wig over!!!! Science has no explaination of the level of sh*t this f**king thing sucks!!! I soooo wish the sumbitches at FREE CREDIT REPORT. DUMB would just drop off the face of the PHUCKING EARTH!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone wanna help me push them??
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
Sponsored Links

JimA View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2008 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Wild Starchild Wild Starchild wrote:

OMG!!!! I thought with the fish ad that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE we were gonna get a break from these stupid assed mutha phucking, sh*t swallowing, milkie munching numbnuts!!! BUT no, PHUCK NO, HERE ARE MORE OF THE GOD DAMNED THINGS!!!!

I have to admit this one to me is not AS annoying as the others but it's still on a level of bad WEBSTER would have burned his wig over!!!! Science has no explaination of the level of sh*t this f**king thing sucks!!! I soooo wish the sumbitches at FREE CREDIT REPORT. DUMB would just drop off the face of the PHUCKING EARTH!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone wanna help me push them??

What is the new one like?
ozric1847 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozric1847 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2008 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by JimA JimA wrote:

Originally posted by Wild Starchild Wild Starchild wrote:

What is the new one like?

I'm sure we wont have to wait long to see it.  Theres gonna be a celebration on youtube by the sh*t heads who love it.  People put those bull crap commercials as their ring tones now.  Soon there will be a failure sitcom like the Cavemen.  This isn't going away anytime soon folks. 
Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2008 at 4:40pm
Oh, The FREECREDITARDS are in a house and he's singig about marrying his dream girl but she never told him her credit was bad. At least this one has a not so annoying sound, but it's still the same dumbass f**ks we have all grown to despise with a heated brutal passion, so it really wouldn't make a damn what they were singing or even if it was good. Had these cheese eating  dildos not tormented the HOLY PHUCK outta us for so damned long, then maybe, JUST MAYBE this one wouldn't be sooo bad, BUT they have....and it is!!!

THE FREECREDITARDS IN CONCERT!!!! LIVE IN YOUR TOILET BOWL!!!!
ozric1847 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozric1847 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2008 at 9:50pm
Oh thats the first one, I remember seeing it for the first time during super bowl last year.  It was short lived and they have since stopped airing that one and showing just the pirates and car shoppers.  And I agree, that one did not make anywhere near the annoying impact inside my brain as the other 2.  They probably started airing it again recently because of public demand (see Youtube comments).
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2008 at 10:02pm
We've been surfing for the new one all day!
MissyD sings along with the resteraunt one...the old lady in that one (her expression RIGHT after "YeeeHAW!", should be on the cover of 'The Pirate Band's Greatest Hits'!
We want it.
We want it bad, Spaz!Wink
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2008 at 10:14pm
I've seen the "I married my dream girl" ad in the past, but it must have taken a hiatus since I saw it for the first time today in months. What a jerk, he found out his wife has bad credit and regrets marrying her. It's "for better or for worse" for a reason dude, deal with it. In past commercials we learned that he too has bad credit so why is he blaming her, it's his fault too.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2008 at 11:25pm
Hez...you should've seen the ORIGINAL thread in regard to the FIRST commercial; I think it was AngMcP that ripped it a new one, if I'm not incorrect - with the classic 'AngMcP twist'...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2008 at 12:28am
I can imagine, I probably did see it but I wasn't at the original board for that long before we lost it. There's so many ways to put these commercials down...
JimA View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2008 at 11:41am

The song is obviously written by some clueless ad guy. How many true rockers would be unhappy that he isn't "living in a pleasant suburb"? Hell, even the Monkees sang songs putting down suburban living.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2008 at 4:55pm
oh......."I married my Dreamgirl"...the very first one!
Lurker87 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurker87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2008 at 7:49pm
Always hated that one.  It sounds like he is saying if he'd known her credit was bad, he'd have just plain dumped her.  That isn't funny.  That is twisted.
Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2008 at 1:42am
I find it even more stupid if in fact this is the first one. He's bitching about her credit, but he works slinging fish, while he's out in his tacky little sub compact car trolling for honies??? What a douchbag!!! He's probably at home pounding his pud and eating Jell-O!!
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2008 at 5:57pm
Obviously, this guy's life depends on Free Credit Report.com because without it, his life sucks. I mean he's wearing a pirate outfit and slinging fish to "tourists in T-shirts"; he "married his dream girl" who has bad credit; and he can't afford a good car because his "credit is wack". His life is a shambles all because he didn't go to Free Credit Report.com.

Dumbass.
brookish View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brookish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 5:50pm
i cannot get that stupid pirate song out of my head...or maybe that's the point.  ugh.
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Hez...you should've seen the ORIGINAL thread in regard to the FIRST commercial; I think it was AngMcP that ripped it a new one, if I'm not incorrect - with the classic 'AngMcP twist'...
You mean this one? Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I married my dream boy
I married my dream boy
But he didn't tell me
His credit was bad
Instead of moving off
to live in San Francisco
We're living in the basement of
His ex's pad
No, I can't get a loan
For a respectible home
Because my boy defaulted, just look at this page
If I had gone to Free Credit Report dot com
I'd be a happy homo with some rats in a cage

{Male voiceover, not singing}  Offer enrolls with applyment in Triple Disadvantage
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ccchristie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccchristie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 9:28pm
Angry This has to be the worst ad, and this Pirate singer (lip-synching) is really enough to put me over the deep end.  When he bobs his head back and forth in the car at the end of one of those idiotic ads, I want to SCREAM!!!!    This is even worse than the local "monument" manufacturer who has created a jingle for people to buy grave headstones. 
That mute button sure comes in handy when these jerks come on, and the FreeCredit "singer" and his puss are the absolute worst!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by AngryMcPisseron AngryMcPisseron wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

You mean this one? Wink

I married my dream boy
I married my dream boy
But he didn't tell me
His credit was bad
Instead of moving off
to live in San Francisco
We're living in the basement of
His ex's pad
No, I can't get a loan
For a respectible home
Because my boy defaulted, just look at this page
If I had gone to Free Credit Report dot com
I'd be a happy homo with some rats in a cage

{Male voiceover, not singing}  Offer enrolls with applyment in Triple Disadvantage
LOLTHAT'S THE ONE, Ang!!!!! THANKS!!!
jerkylips View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerkylips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 5:55am

I realize that this is probably down on the list of annoying things about this commercial, but..

First he says, "I married my dream girl"
then at the end, "I'd be a happy bachelor with a dog & a yard".

How the F--- can you be married AND be a bachelor.  Believe me, if you can pull that off you can make more money teaching the rest of us than you can as a singing D-bag..
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by jerkylips jerkylips wrote:

...First he says, "I married my dream girl"
then at the end, "I'd be a happy bachelor with a dog & a yard".

How the F--- can you be married AND be a bachelor.  Believe me, if you can pull that off you can make more money teaching the rest of us than you can as a singing D-bag..

Well I married my dreamgirl
I married my dreamgirl
But she didn’t tell me her credit was bad

So now instead of living in a pleasant suburb
We’re living in the basement at her mom and dad’s
No we can’t get a loan for a respectable home
Just because my girl defaulted on some old credit cards
If we had gone to free credit report dot com
I’d be a happy bachelor with a dog and a yard
   <<<he would've skipped 'dream girl' altogether - NOT married her (gotta value money over loveCry, doncha know...)
TomAnderson View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomAnderson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 11:04pm
The larger point of these commercials is the announcer at the end: "Free Credit Report requires enrollment in Triple Advantage".  So the scam is, and it IS a scam, is that you have to pay like 30 bucks to join the club, THEN you get your "free report". 

Of course, you can get your own free report once a year, last I checked, from the major credit agencies.  But nevermind.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 11:20pm

I wrote in depth in regard to that matter, when this (very old) topic came up on the previous ('lost') board - most board members realize FCR is indeed a scam. They knew it well before my initial tirade.

mutebuttoner View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutebuttoner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2008 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by TomAnderson TomAnderson wrote:

you have to pay like 30 bucks to join the club, THEN you get your "free report"

I think it's more like $170 a year, but the bigger point is that it's not really free.

The fact that these commercials run on every channel, on every commercial break, shows just how many fools are paying for their free reports. FCR.com must be laughing all the way to the bank, then laughing even more on the way to the Bentley dealership.

Sadly the stupid jingles do their job. I've had all three of these songs playing in heavy rotation, stuck in my head, since I read this thread last night.

Arg!!!!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2008 at 5:10pm
As TA points out, you are legally entitled to a free credit report from each organization - once a year (last time I checked) - and if you need MORE, they used to be basically a $10 request. I believe, if used for legal procedures, they generally should be separate, individual reports. In any case, FCR would LIKE to be genuine 'rip-off artists'...their silly commercials are direct reflections of their true level of intelligence ~ I'll snicker at the commercials only...
jerkylips View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerkylips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2008 at 4:30am

www.annualcreditreport.com is the official site to get your no strings attached credit file.  You can look on www.irs.gov to verify this is legit.  The one "catch" is that it does not show your credit score.  FICO is very protective of their "formula" & there is no way to get that without paying..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic