Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nationwide: Bank Brat / Life comes at you fast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fourstringdrums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2008 at 12:30am
I can't believe I forgot to rant about this commercial. Glad to see it was already here.

I hate the fact that no one sees this kid doing anything. But more than that, the guy in the car is just too passive aggressive. The first thing that hits my car out of the tube, I'm hitting the roof and suing :)
Dad! The cable is out again CAN YOU FIXTH THIT!?
Sponsored Links

athomas917 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athomas917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2008 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by fourstringdrums fourstringdrums wrote:

I can't believe I forgot to rant about this commercial. Glad to see it was already here.

I hate the fact that no one sees this kid doing anything. But more than that, the guy in the car is just too passive aggressive. The first thing that hits my car out of the tube, I'm hitting the roof and suing :)

I was about to mention that too.  Sad thing is that a lot of parents will let their brat do crap and act oblivious to the acts by said sprog.  If that was me in the car, I would park the car, march in the bank and hang the hid by his underwear on the nearest coat hook.

Also, why the Censored is the guy calling HIS insurance to pay for the repairs?  He should be calling his lawyer to sue the bank for damages AND emotional distress.
Vindicated View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vindicated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2008 at 1:20am
Originally posted by athomas917 athomas917 wrote:

Originally posted by fourstringdrums fourstringdrums wrote:

I was about to mention that too.  Sad thing is that a lot of parents will let their brat do crap and act oblivious to the acts by said sprog.  If that was me in the car, I would park the car, march in the bank and hang the hid by his underwear on the nearest coat hook.

Also, why the Censored is the guy calling HIS insurance to pay for the repairs?  He should be calling his lawyer to sue the bank for damages AND emotional distress.

I was going to post the same thing but you two noticed the problem as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic