Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Napa Know How

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Napa Know How
    Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 4:53am

Ugh, so terrifyingly bad! I hope I don't ever have to see it again!
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
Sponsored Links

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 8:50pm
NAPA used to have some decent commercials, these are horrible.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 10:24pm
MY .............................................................................God...................................................

WTF did I just watch?

millions maybe billions down the drain for this commercial, what did NAPA see in it?

and WTH is with the audio I got it turned up all the way and I STILL can't understand what the f**ktard is singing WTFF?

oh that's what the guy was singing I get it never mind.

ugh it's the fake "country" music that get's on my nerves. This type of music has been on the airwaves since at least 1996 IIRC, I HATE this type of music it grates on my nerves, it's not country music it's a really bad version of rock music.AngryCensored
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 12:39am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

MY .............................................................................God...................................................

WTF did I just watch?

That's what I thought when I saw it last night! Ugh...
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 12:55am
The worst part of it (as if the whole commercial is less crappy bear in mind) is when he starts with "N-N-N-Napa"UGH that seals the deal for me if I had a rocket launcher I'd launch it straight at this asshole.

I hate hate hate hate the over the top faces he makes as if he's actually singing this crock of Censored. WORSE this stupid music infects your brain and starts bouncing around and then you have this horrible music playing over and over and over and over again. UGH get this sh*t outta my brain!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
20carrocks View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 20carrocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 2:40pm
Then that black haired dude on the left from Truex' crew, looking at the laptop....his eyes look black and creepy.
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2010 at 4:57am
That car loses all the time. Yep NAPA know how indeed. As in that car ain't winnin' no how. Ohhhhhhhh catch me on tour at a city near you.
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
kicket View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kicket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 12:39pm
Not as bad as that other one with the guy that looks like Frankenstein.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 2:29am
Confused...I think there is a *new* Napa Know How commercial...was just abused by it while watching BBall playoffs.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Tech View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 4:08am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Confused...I think there is a *new* Napa Know How commercial...was just abused by it while watching BBall playoffs.

No, the problem was watching slow, boring as hell baseball. The commercial just didn't help anything.
ThreadKiller View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreadKiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 2:52am

I saw that too, Pa. Terrible. "Take six of these, wash it down with this..."  Wow.
Hundreds of threads killed.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 2:58am
Originally posted by ThreadKiller ThreadKiller wrote:

I saw that too, Pa. Terrible. "Take six of these, wash it down with this..."  Wow.
Exactly the one, TK.
I can't wait to find it on YouTube...the rest of the board really needs to 'feel our pain'; I will certainly not be offended if You find it and post it first...Wink 

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic