Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Super Bowl Commercials :: 2016 Super Bowl Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mtn Dew Kickstart - Puppymonkeybaby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjkaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 6:29pm
I have seen this commercial about ten times and the only thing I remember about the product was that it was some sort of soft drink. It was not until I searched for "puppymonkeybaby" that I see it is for Mountain Dew. I find the commercial extremely creepy and disturbing. I can't imagine drinking that swill, especially after seeing the commercial.
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 6:53pm
Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhh! This stupid POS keeps getting airtime!!!! Enough of this crap! This stupid concoction of nature keeps repeating the same line over and over again until it burrows deep inside your brain! A ing earworm it is!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 5:08am
This has earned the title of one of the worst commercials ever. To the brains behind this piece of sh1t, go eat adick. I hop3 you choke. 
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 10:38am
On the creepy Puppy Monkey baby, to reference an illustrious quote from Family Guy, "That thing come to my house, I'd kill it!"
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

LauraP5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraP5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 4:39pm
Yuck
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 6:41pm
I will say that Super Bowl 50 was one of the worst Super Bowls ever!

And this puppymonkeybaby sh*t...makes me sooooo glad that I didn't watch the Super Bowl!

The day I watch the Super Bowl will be the day the Cleveland Browns are in it...and they'll be the only team in the NFL that will never go!

The Lions, Texans, and Jaguars will go real soon.

Now I need to send the Browns to the Super Bowl!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic