Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Motorola 'Elevator: My Funky Place' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Motorola 'Elevator: My Funky Place' (video)
    Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 2:03am
ConfusedI guess the gent in this commercial lead a sheltered life and ended up all gay and whatnot. SOME of us know when it is time to make that elevator smell like a gym room before advising the young lady she had me mistaken for somebody else and never seeing her again.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

ALE515 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALE515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 2:18am
I just don't understand why anyone would want multiple things to click onto their phone. I carry a small bag, I've got no room for Alexa, camera, projector, AND my phone.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 2:52am
It's really sad that what's left of Motorola is focusing on these stupid add-ons instead of improving the quality of their phones.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
EricTHoff View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricTHoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 1:39pm
Alexa please go suck on a nut.

Seriously this has to be one of the stupidest inventions ever. Emojis, selfies, google home, what's next? I thought in 2018 we'd have rocket cars, teleporters, the works! Useless crap like this that become all over in public really drive up my blood pressure (I don't have hypertension)
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

ConfusedI guess the gent in this commercial lead a sheltered life and ended up all gay and whatnot. SOME of us know when it is time to make that elevator smell like a gym room before advising the young lady she had me mistaken for somebody else and never seeing her again.
It happened to me at a club in Pasadena, CA mid 1970s. Hot but extremely drunk young lady stumbled up to me. She squealed "Jerry" threw her arms around my neck and administered a "tonsillectomy"!Shocked Although it was tempting to be Jerry for a while I hate cleaning up puke so I passed.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 5:53pm
As retarded as she appears to be, I'd play any part she wanted me to play while I take her to the top floor of orgasms. 

Tully Blanchard View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tully Blanchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 7:06pm
Clearly this girl has mental issues, but I'd still give her the stiff one-eye.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 9:58pm
Funnily enough, there aren't any men crying about sexual harassment when this happens.  Shocked  Confused  Wink
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Tully Blanchard Tully Blanchard wrote:

Clearly this girl has mental issues, but I'd still give her the stiff one-eye.
ConfusedMight you be referring to the 'Bone Rollercoaster'?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 5:57am
Mistaken-Identity Dude should have banged her right there, then let her pursue the real 'Peter' for child support years later...
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 5:24pm
^LOL

My name is not Peter, but I have one.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Funnily enough, there aren't any men crying about sexual harassment when this happens.  Shocked  Confused  Wink
I guess the men don't mind, even if they are married. It kind of props up their libido. Hell, I don't know.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

You cannot sexually harass the willing.

Or the interminably horny.

Which is what all men are.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 1:59am
Men can be and have been truly sexually harassed, to be serious.  Some nutty chick can put the moves on a guy and never quit.  What about a female boss who tells her male employee it's either get in the sack with me or you'll get the sack?  It is just that in Commercial Land, women are free to say sexual things and make sexual moves on men and it's OK.  Reverse the role and it's sexual harassment at the very least.  We've seen it time and time again in all sorts of ads.

I am for equality and equal opportunities and pay for the same jobs done, but it's been turned upside down, at least in TV Land.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic