Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Microsoft Surface/Marvel Studios

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DemonicMelodies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Microsoft Surface/Marvel Studios
    Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 2:39am

It's just getting annoying. Excellent movies (I personally can't stand MOST comic book movies) were made for decades without these computers and now they try and make everyone think they can't live or do anything without them.

I also can't stand the way this lady brags about working 14 hours a day, 7 days a week in such a cocky way as if she's better than everybody else.

The way she also brags that her only super power is to not sleep grinds my gears too.

And finally, her laugh at the very end..it makes me cringe and I can't help mocking her out loud every time I hear it.
People are dumb.
Sponsored Links

MrTim View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 4:41am
I can't draw for Censored , so I doubt if even this over-touted/priced technology would help... LOL
A Millennial View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Millennial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 4:52am
okay these commercials are getting too pretentious that they compete with Apple products in a contest to see who can make you sigh and roll your eyes first.

"movie and play quality equipment you can use in your every life and studio apartment, that most people wont use"
I am part of the target audience....and I hate it.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by DemonicMelodies DemonicMelodies wrote:

I also can't stand the way this lady brags about working 14 hours a day, 7 days a week in such a cocky way as if she's better than everybody else.

The way she also brags that her only super power is to not sleep grinds my gears too.

And finally, her laugh at the very end..it makes me cringe and I can't help mocking her out loud every time I hear it.
I just saw this earlier today. Yeah, the lady needs to get a life if she feels the need to work so much. That's just stupid!
I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
LiberryGirl View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 8:50pm
She sounds possessed
MrTim View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 4:52am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by DemonicMelodies DemonicMelodies wrote:

I just saw this earlier today. Yeah, the lady needs to get a life if she feels the need to work so much. That's just stupid!

The poor thing is probably working 3 jobs (those toilets at Starbucks don't scrub themselves) because she can't compete with 4 other just-as-talented-but-much-cheaper-labor graphic designers in India...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic