Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Michael Buffer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Michael Buffer
    Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 12:26am
There is a new ad featuring that boxing ring announcer Michael Buffer where he is calling out some name that I have no idea what or who it's for. I have no idea what the ad is for, I just know that I detest his shouting and the hip-hop noise that is also within the ad. 
It gets muted as soon as I hear his voice.
Perhaps someone could post the ad, since I am not graced with the computer ability to do as such.
One man gathers what another man spills
Sponsored Links

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 1:21am
There's a bunch of these ads for this channel or streaming service or whatever called "Da Zone," DAZN. You're probably referring to this one:

... which reminded me of THIS ... er ... "classic?" Confused

Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 2:39am
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

There's a bunch of these ads for this channel or streaming service or whatever called "Da Zone," DAZN. You're probably referring to this one:

... which reminded me of THIS ... er ... "classic?" Confused

That's it! It's some new sort of streaming service, which I have no interest in whatsoever!
One man gathers what another man spills
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 8:59am
Gawd! It's been 5 years since that atrocity aired? That may have been one of the worst commercials ever on U.S. television.
Liberty Liberty Liberty my a$$. Oh, and that goes with a majority of the other insurance ads, too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic