Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mechanically Separated Chicken!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mechanically Separated Chicken!
    Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 2:44am
I am a music promoter and as I was eating a chicken meal one day, I absentmindedly decided to read the ingredients, salt, broth, seasoning, the normal stuff, and my eye caught sight of the main ingredient. Mechanically separated chicken! I then thought,"That could be a good name for a Rock band! Mechanically Separated Chicken! I could have T-shirts with raw chicken being separated by a robot machine! Fans could say,"I just bought Mechanically Separated Chicken's new single! They rock!"
Using nuclear weapons on problem people is not the answer, you psychopath!

Also, Keith Richards is a damn cockroach outliving everybody! LOL
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 7:38pm
Did Walgreens add a music selection? Tongue

That sounds like some good eats if you are reading the box.

Ya know, Donathan used to start a lot of meaningless threads too.
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Cranedy Pouth View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 7:50pm
No, not a meaningless thread. I really do think that Mechanically Separated Chicken would be a good name for a rock band! There have been weirder real life band names. The The is a weird band name. The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off is a weird band name. Panic! At The Disco is a weird band name. Kajagoogoo is a weird band name. Mechanically Separated Chicken would fit right in! :D

verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 1:36am
Originally posted by Cranedy Pouth Cranedy Pouth wrote:

No, not a meaningless thread. I really do think that Mechanically Separated Chicken would be a good name for a rock band! There have been weirder real life band names. The The is a weird band name. The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off is a weird band name. Panic! At The Disco is a weird band name. Kajagoogoo is a weird band name. Mechanically Separated Chicken would fit right in! :D

Donathan, you f*cking retard, Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have is a SONG by Panic!At the Disco.  Were you and your brain mechanically separated?  Wait we already know the answer to that.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 2:11am
So, I made a mistake. Bite me and sue me! And I am not Donathan!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 2:16am
Originally posted by verminstew verminstew wrote:

Donathan, you f*cking retard, Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have is a SONG by Panic!At the Disco. Were you and your brain mechanically separated? Wait we already know the answer to that.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 3:07am

Donathan, you asked me to "bite you" in another thread.  (I believe you were NONS in that one)

And maybe I was a bit harsh calling you a retard, but as a Professional Music Promoter you really should be more careful.  Careless mistakes like the one above could cost you clients.
MrTim View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 4:46am
C'mon guys, Donathan is really leading up to showcasing us his one-man band, "The Schizos" (pronounced 'sh*tzos', not 'Skitzos'), of which he is, of course, the Star... 
 LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 7:36pm

Donathan, you asked me to "bite you" in another thread.  (I believe you were NONS in that one)

And maybe I was a bit harsh calling you a retard, but as a Professional Music Promoter you really should be more careful.  Careless mistakes like the one above could cost you clients.
LOLLOL
NO! Verminstew.  You were not too harsh.
 Donnathang dreams of biting, licking and all sorts of things normal people enjoy.
MrTim View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 5:45am
Fortunately, Donathanthrax only occurs in spots and is not widespread or contagious...  LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 8:53am

I am a music promoter...

Tell us about that.  Tongue

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 9:22am
Well, I book musical acts into clubs. I am responsible for making sure the music acts perform. I hype them up too. For example,"Mechanically Separated Chicken" is the best local rock band you will hear tonight! They are the new big thing! For your listening pleasure, here is Mechanically Separated Chicken!"

Mechanically Separated Chicken does their rocking set, the crowd cheers. I am screwed if Mechanically Separated Chicken does a bad set and gets booed, however as I hyped them up. If they do falter, I have to save my face and help them out at the same time. I say something like,"And that was their comedic, light hearted song!"

I then talk to them after the horrible show and ask them what went wrong as I know they are a great band. They then say something like,"I was way too nervous, performing for 50 people extremely daunted me, etc, etc. I then tell them to pretend that the audience are pillows. You wouldn't be nervous performing in front of non judgemental pillows. I try not to say,"Pretend the audience is in their underwear," cliche, because that would make you more nervous in real life. I then tell Mechanically Separated Chicken that they are a great band and will do better next time. We get burgers, soda and fries to make us all feel better about the bombed set.

After a GOOD show we drink glasses of champagne and eat lobster and risotta to celebrate!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 11:10am
LOL
Cool story, bra.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 12:26pm
WOW!  I am impressed! Hey listen, I googled "Max Jones, music promoter" and couldn't come up with any hits.  Would you be so kind as to post a link to your website with contact info? I am looking to bring Mechanically Separated Chicken to my club, Captain Cluck's.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 12:51pm
LOL^Clap

Yes, Mr. Pouth.

DO share some of your work with us.

There is something fishy about this thread...

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

There is something fishy about this thread...

For example: Acts who are intimidated by performing in front of 50 people, aren't making the kind of money that pays for lobster and champaign celebrations.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 7:29pm
Well, it's cheap lobster and cheap champagne! ;) I am not exactly a multi millionaire, yet! ;)

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 7:53pm

Well, it's cheap lobster and cheap champagne! ;) I am not exactly a multi millionaire, yet! ;)
Why didn't you answer Verminstew's question?
You aren't supposed to promote a business here, but if someone asks for more information, you would jump on the opportunity! If you weren't the same old brain dead troll that leaves some sort of stink here everyday.
Did you send her a PM? LOL

WOW! I am impressed! Hey listen, I googled "Max Jones, music promoter" and couldn't come up with any hits. Would you be so kind as to post a link to your website with contact info? I am looking to bring Mechanically Separated Chicken to my club, Captain Cluck's.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 10:11pm

Well, I book musical acts into clubs. I am responsible for making sure the music acts perform. I hype them up too. For example,"Mechanically Separated Chicken" is the best local rock band you will hear tonight! They are the new big thing! For your listening pleasure, here is Mechanically Separated Chicken!"

Mechanically Separated Chicken does their rocking set, the crowd cheers. I am screwed if Mechanically Separated Chicken does a bad set and gets booed, however as I hyped them up. If they do falter, I have to save my face and help them out at the same time. I say something like,"And that was their comedic, light hearted song!"

I then talk to them after the horrible show and ask them what went wrong as I know they are a great band. They then say something like,"I was way too nervous, performing for 50 people extremely daunted me, etc, etc. I then tell them to pretend that the audience are pillows. You wouldn't be nervous performing in front of non judgemental pillows. I try not to say,"Pretend the audience is in their underwear," cliche, because that would make you more nervous in real life. I then tell Mechanically Separated Chicken that they are a great band and will do better next time. We get burgers, soda and fries to make us all feel better about the bombed set.

After a GOOD show we drink glasses of champagne and eat lobster and risotta to celebrate!

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm certainly convinced.  Thumbs Up

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 11:03pm
This is precisely why we have lost so many members
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

I doubt it.

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 11:23pm
Certainly lowered my GAF level.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I doubt it.

You're quick to contradict, so you must know something none of us know - please fill us in.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 11:39pm
Wink
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Certainly lowered my GAF level.
Do you mean GAF (a material production company) or gaf (as in mental health assessment)?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 12:41am

You're quick to contradict, so you must know something none of us know - please fill us in.

Just hard for me to believe that any mature, grown adult would get their panties in a wad and stomp off mad over such a minor annoyance.

Besides, his goofiness is the only halfway entertaining thing that goes on around here anymore.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
  Share Topic