Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

McDonalds- Wrapper (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: McDonalds- Wrapper (video)
    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 5:10pm
I don't like McDonalds commercials,  I don't even like their food but my hands are tied.  They are the only place in this hick town of 3300 that has a drive-thru.  And I must admit, I was having some serious hunger pains this morning. I keep some Donettes in the house just about all of the time.  Some powdered sugar donuts and some Moo Juice is a perfect early morning snack.  I needed something different this morning.
It was good!

I bought the truck just so I had a dependable vehicle to drive to Oshkosh for the good stuff!

I can't complain but sometimes I still do
Sponsored Links

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2020 at 3:56pm
i gotta admit this guys voice grinds on me when he 'bada bop bop BOPS' at the end in a similar way that Gain ads & Ving 'Meats!" Rhames does..but a MickyDs breakfast probably the safest bet on their menu
...Relax in yer PUPPY Pants....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic