Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lysol- "2 Kids Puked At School Today"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Virginia Dare Virginia Dare wrote:

Originally posted by MrCleveland MrCleveland wrote:

Dear Lysol...

...CAN IT!

Seriously...you're making gross commercials! What next, a commercial where someone sh*ts on the floor?

It's been done with implication in Chlorox commercials.  "Mommy I went potty !!"   "Where ?"   ::: kid points to bathtub ::::    Also one for some other disinfectant  ??  where the Dad is potty training a kid...carrying him to the bathroom saying "not yet...not now !!"  etc. and you get the idea from the "oh no's" that they didn't make it.  I'm sure there are others, too.

That whole kid crapping on the floor/in the tub or britches premise would work very well in a commercial for one of these things...

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Sponsored Links

Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 6:10pm
My mother believed in The Fly Swatter or...The Wooden Spoon.    We turned out fairly OK.   

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 7:42pm
We felt the "stirring sensation" of the old wooden spoon ourselves, many a time!!!

I think the same wooden spoon we got our hides tanned with over 50 years ago, is still in a kitchen drawer over at my mom's house.

Think maybe I'll bring it back home with me as a souvenir, next time I visit.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by Virginia Dare Virginia Dare wrote:

Originally posted by MrCleveland MrCleveland wrote:

Dear Lysol...

...CAN IT!

Seriously...you're making gross commercials! What next, a commercial where someone sh*ts on the floor?

It's been done with implication in Chlorox commercials.  "Mommy I went potty !!"   "Where ?"   ::: kid points to bathtub ::::    Also one for some other disinfectant  ??  where the Dad is potty training a kid...carrying him to the bathroom saying "not yet...not now !!"  etc. and you get the idea from the "oh no's" that they didn't make it.  I'm sure there are others, too.

That whole kid crapping on the floor/in the tub or britches premise would work very well in a commercial for one of these things...

LOLLOL

Do you think this mom will let the little brain dead children get away from this without some sort of corporal punishment?  I think not!

I don't remember ever being paddled by my parents...I had a tough vice principal in elementary school.
He beat my ass more than once.

"Tap one little bumper and up go your rates, newsflash! I'm just a stupid biotch who doesn't know how to drive"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 8:11pm
Given the uhhh.... "cultural heritage" of those two boys, and based on generally accepted lore, they may well have been measuring the distance of... ahem... something else...

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Given the uhhh.... "cultural heritage" of those two boys, and based on generally accepted lore, they may well have been measuring the distance of... ahem... something else...

LOLLOLLOL

OMG!  I never even saw that angle. The Asian kid probably gets better grades...but you know who is gifted when it comes to, distance. Tongue
"Tap one little bumper and up go your rates, newsflash! I'm just a stupid biotch who doesn't know how to drive"
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 8:28pm

Lysol- "2 Kids Puked At School Today" when they were exposed to a 'man-bun'.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic