Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Little Women- Freak Show? (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little Women- Freak Show? (video)
    Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 7:58pm
I am really getting mad about the quality of entertainment offered in todays media.
 I don't want all of this crazy reality based bullsh*t!

I guess I am too close to normal, this crap does not appeal to me.

If I want to see people acting badly, I will watch Cops.
At least there are consequences for those idiots.

Sponsored Links

LiberryGirl View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 1:11am
Well, that was unfortunate
Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 5:01pm
Agree - reality is getting out of hand, though the ladies are attractive, I see no reason why they need a reality show with all of them hanging out and doing stuff. I've known a few little people over the years and it's not like they all hang out in a gang. I think it would be more respectful if the show were based on one of the ladies with her regular pals, not the made-for-tv friends the director has selected.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 6:59pm
Thank you, the video I wanted to post shows these lovely, little women twerking in thongs.
I think it was from a show in Atlanta, go figure. Something that burned my retinas.
Tully Blanchard View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tully Blanchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 7:02pm
Do you have any other videos of this show?  The one you posted was a little short.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 7:19pm
^LOL

You have YouTube, you sick puppy. Wink
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 11:10pm
I wish Lifetime would go back to making cheesy movies.
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 12:55am
Originally posted by Kelly H Kelly H wrote:

Agree - reality is getting out of hand, though the ladies are attractive, I see no reason why they need a reality show with all of them hanging out and doing stuff. I've known a few little people over the years and it's not like they all hang out in a gang. I think it would be more respectful if the show were based on one of the ladies with her regular pals, not the made-for-tv friends the director has selected.

Programming for reality television is really no better than throwing big piles of dog sh*t at the wall, and seeing what sticks. It's all terrible. Back when MTV came out with that sh*tpile Real World, I predicted that it would be a fad that only lasted a couple of years. Boy, was I wrong. It seems like half of television programming these days is crappy reality shows. Hate them all. Thanks for letting me rant.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 1:04am
Can't remember when I watched the LifeTime channel - this doesn't help change things.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 1:04am
I think we can all agree that the guy at 52 seconds---gay, third world, and a dwarf---did not win life's lottery.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic