Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Little Ceasar's going to break my arm again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghostonthehorizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little Ceasar's going to break my arm again
    Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 5:35pm

Most of the Little Ceasar's commercials annoy me anyways, but hearing that yell really annoys the piss out of me. I didn't know they had pizza worth rebreaking your arm for. I could live with the commercial if it wasn't for that yell.
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 5:46pm

Stern SmileNow THAT was 'stupid' in the way only LC's can do it...but it really gives me an idea for the NEXT Bad Practical Joke 'Social Experiment'  I can pull:

• Stuff a dollar in the pocket a broken-armed person cant reach...and have him ask total strangers (including a Nun, or two) to "reach in my front pocket and get my money for me, plesase..."
    • How many times does he get robbed?
    • How many times does he get arrested?
    • Was there an honest, helpful person to be had?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 6:01pm
LC's pizza has been vile, especially so since they started their cheapo hot-n-ready schtick. And how/why does the man have his money in the pocket of the same side of the broken arm?

And that employee - you never see her face, but it's obvious from watching her (lack of) head movement that she doesn't even flinch when he breaks his arm - that's one cold b****!!!
JasperGretsch View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasperGretsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 6:20am
I saw this commercial yesterday and I laughed. Whether I thought it was funny or so horrifyingly bad that I had to laugh, I don't know. 

My girlfriend pointed out though that the cast isn't supported underneath, so he wouldn't have to keep his arm in the upright position. 
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 1:30pm

I think it's pretty funny.  It reminds me of the many times I carry all my bags on one arm from the supermarket to my car so that I don't have to return the cart anywhere, only to realize that my keys are in the wrong pocket.

KrissyBean View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrissyBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 2:33pm
Hahaha. Thor, my condo is on the second floor of our building and I try to get all my groceries upstairs in one trip so I don't have to hoof it back down to the car and my keys are seemingly ALWAYS in the wrong pocket. :)
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 6:13pm
In the late 1980s I heard my 17 y/o Son screaming in the garage! When I opened the door I found him standing next to his car. His thumb was securely trapped in the locked door and he was desperately trying to get to his keys which of course were in the wrong pocket. I quickly retrieved the keys and freed him. If he had not been in so much pain I would have been ROFLMAO.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 12:05am
Little Casears Pizza is ok, not great, not bad, its ok.

It is pathetic though in comparison to my local pizzeria called Nicholas Pizza now THAT is great pizza!

Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

In the late 1980s I heard my 17 y/o Son screaming in the garage! When I opened the door I found him standing next to his car. His thumb was securely trapped in the locked door and he was desperately trying to get to his keys which of course were in the wrong pocket. I quickly retrieved the keys and freed him. If he had not been in so much pain I would have been ROFLMAO.

Great story! Minus the pain though.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 2:56am
Originally posted by KrissyBean KrissyBean wrote:

Hahaha. Thor, my condo is on the second floor of our building and I try to get all my groceries upstairs in one trip so I don't have to hoof it back down to the car and my keys are seemingly ALWAYS in the wrong pocket. :)

I like to see if I can carry all my bags in at once from my car trunk to my kitchen table---a distance of maybe 20 feet.  Yesterday, I managed 4 bags of groceries, two 12-packs of soda and a big watermelon---all in one trip.  I even managed to close the trunk (I used my face) so that I wouldn't have to go back out to the garage.

It's what I do for fun.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 2:58am

Ouch.  But weren't you worried about touching his junk?

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 3:54am
Psst, Thor...only one type of person worries about that.

the ones who live in the doorway to Narnia
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 6:46am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Ouch.  But weren't you worried about touching his junk?

At that point I don't think he was worried about me touching his junk!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
jhon5torres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhon5torres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 4:31pm
Ever since they started the hot and ready thing the pizzas quality went downhill now it tastes like stale bread rotten cheese and rotten tomatoes so i prefer dominoes pizza
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 11:10pm
Little Caesar's is the only pizza within walking distance of me. I've often told people it'd be great if they would just offer a $15 pizza that they actually spent time on and was actually made fresh.
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 4:58am
This one gets the change the channel treatment in my house. Stupid stupid stupid ad!  
RetroSloth View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetroSloth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 12:10am
I must admit I do laugh when this commercial comes on.  My wife finds it repulsive. It is dumb, but it makes me laugh.  The other LC commercials I find very annoying.  
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 3:09am
I find it revolting, the scream is enough to hurt my ears. Ugh.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 2:59pm
Let another in a long line of ads that think the only way to illustrate how AMAZING their product is is to show people either stealing it, being smug about it, or harming themselves to get it. No LC, your pizza is not worth self mutilation. Tell your ad tards to go sit in a pile of their own sh*t in a dark closet for 3 days.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
breakfastmess View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breakfastmess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 6:06am
Argh, that scream sent shivers down my spine...
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 10:21pm
This commercial gets muted immediately when I see this idiot. If there's one thing I can't stand it would be screaming. I hate screaming! Not only that, he has such a dorky looking face after he gets the money like what he did was cute. If it was me, I'd take his arm off completely and hit him with it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic