Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Little Caesar's- Quattro (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little Caesar's- Quattro (video)
    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 5:08pm
So, we're supposed to believe that LC went out and found a set of identical quadruplets?  I don't think so!  And they're all wearing the same queer hairstyle! Angry  And what's Audi going to say about stealing one of their brand names?

Image result for audi quattro pictures

I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
Sponsored Links

ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 10:03pm
My GOD, that is painfully awkward!
------
"This Has Swag."
~ Idiot from an iHop Commercial.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 10:07pm
Damn tasty looking pizza, though!!! Tongue

I'll be getting one before too long. Thumbs Up
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 3:12am
it DOES look kinda good--i mean its cheap enough! Always a bit bready but..
Cicis is absolutley WORST in cheapo pizza--Pete Pipers second
Its a SIT-UP, BANANA
Dejoh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dejoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 9:28pm
Hey, get off your Asses, and go out to an old local established Pizza place that's more than 30 years old.
  Unless you live out in Bum frick USA, these franchised places are complete garbage and are for folks that have never had (or can get)an original Italian/American Pizza.
If you want cheap.  I can't help ya,  I'm fortunate to live in the South Side of Chicago.  Good Pizza is everywhere.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 12:44am
There's a Little Caesar's a couple of miles from my house that serves perfectly acceptable pizza.

Always hot, plenty of tangy sauce, gooey cheese and greasy, crispy pepperoni.

As good as real pizzeria style pizza? No, not really.

But good enough when you've got a pizza craving and you want something quick and cheap.

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 4:27pm
destroy... destroy... destroy... 
DESTROYYYYYYYY!!!!! AngryAngryAngry
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 10:29pm
It is SO bad! And I've seen 3 different versions of this cringeworthy slop today!
The shoes, and two different versions of these 4 tw@ts singing. (Dolphin and a deeper voice)

Seriously Little Caesars and f- these ads!!

------
"This Has Swag."
~ Idiot from an iHop Commercial.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 12:52am
The dolphin voice one is kinda funny I thought.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

The dolphin voice one is kinda funny I thought.
Yeah. Flipper.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 6:33am
Cry I'll get banned if I say anything.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
drjimmy View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drjimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 5:09am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

So, we're supposed to believe that LC went out and found a set of identical quadruplets?  I don't think so!  And they're all wearing the same queer hairstyle! Angry  And what's Audi going to say about stealing one of their brand names?

All I know is 2 of them admit to liking sausage a little to enthusiastically Confused

Image result for audi quattro pictures

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 3:48am
we had it tonite and...
meh.
Its a SIT-UP, BANANA
caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Dejoh Dejoh wrote:

Hey, get off your Asses, and go out to an old local established Pizza place that's more than 30 years old.
  Unless you live out in Bum frick USA, these franchised places are complete garbage and are for folks that have never had (or can get)an original Italian/American Pizza.
If you want cheap.  I can't help ya,  I'm fortunate to live in the South Side of Chicago.  Good Pizza is everywhere.

Finally....someone who appreciates the best pizza in the USA!  Clap  There's no beating Chicago pizza, and yes, the south side has the best...don't know why, but they do.  I did a taste test when I went to New York City, and hands down, Chicago wins for best pizza.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 5:40pm
You people are making me hungry!  Can I get Chicago style pizza here?

Image result for chicago style pizza pics
I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
Dejoh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dejoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 5:50pm
https://www.aureliospizza.com/location/homewood/  This place has been around for awhile.  They have franchised around the USA, but nothing beats this location. (They have one in Naples, Fl.)  They can ship one right to you, of course it won't be hot and fresh.
There's a sucker born every minute.
caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 7:12pm
Before we moved to KY we always went to Orsi's Pizza in Summit, IL.  It's a tavern and pizza joint.  Been around since the 50's.  Best thin crust pizza you'll get anywhere!  Of course, "best" is very subjective.  We all have our own definition of "best", especially when it comes to pizza.  Whenever we travel back up north, we always make time to stop in Orsi's and pig out.    Sorry, aka, don't think they ship.  Wouldn't be the same anyway.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 3:36pm
.. i had a decent lunch pizza LOAF (very bready) from Cheezers some time ago so,  becuz its real cheep and close to the haus, i gave it a gp..
much like Jack in the Box, they MAY get one more shot..but Jack off list FOREVER
Its a SIT-UP, BANANA
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 7:07pm

I think you're mainly relegated to these mediocre chain pizzerias unless you live in just a few areas within the US---the NY/NJ/CT area, Chicago and maybe Los Angeles.  Maybe there are a few other areas with sizable Ital populations.  But from what I understand, even if you venture 50 miles into PA from NJ, you're gonna be outta luck.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I think you're mainly relegated to these mediocre chain pizzerias unless you live in just a few areas within the US---the NY/NJ/CT area, Chicago and maybe Los Angeles.  Maybe there are a few other areas with sizable Ital populations.  But from what I understand, even if you venture 50 miles into PA from NJ, you're gonna be outta luck.

I had to learn the hard way that Pizza is an American-Italian creation. Bought a pizza in Rome, Italy some years back. Terrible. Almost as bad as getting pizza in Malaysia (which is basically fish puke on cardboard).
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 7:17pm
I also miss (total understatement) being able to go to the Italian beef stands in Chicago for the best sandwich in the world.  Luckily, Portillo's WILL ship enough beef, juice, peppers, and bread for 8 sandwiches for around $75 or $80 dollars but I have to wait until the weather cools before I have it shipped to KY.  It's a long way and I don't want to risk food to thaw.  Some of the little beef stands have the best Italian beef, but Portillo's is almost as good.  But I digress...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by caroln242 caroln242 wrote:

I also miss (total understatement) being able to go to the Italian beef stands in Chicago for the best sandwich in the world.  Luckily, Portillo's WILL ship enough beef, juice, peppers, and bread for 8 sandwiches for around $75 or $80 dollars but I have to wait until the weather cools before I have it shipped to KY.  It's a long way and I don't want to risk food to thaw.  Some of the little beef stands have the best Italian beef, but Portillo's is almost as good.  But I digress...
Why wait for the weather?
I've had live main lobsters mailed to Fort Worth, Texas in the middle of a raging summer and they made it alive & kicking. The US Mail has special packaging for fresh foods.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 10:10pm
Doesn't even have to be a local place. Round Table Pizza is 500 times better than Little Caesar's. Sure, expensive, but worth every penny.
This one is just as annoying as the 'cheeesseeee!' family photo ad. Dimwits running marketing for Little Caesar's.
Liberty Liberty Liberty my a$$. Oh, and that goes with a majority of the other insurance ads, too.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 10:20pm
Little Caesar's provides many a ghetto dinner - be nice now!
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 11:00pm
Looks to me like they ALL "like sausage" (nudge, nudge)
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic