Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lipton's Green Tea

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lipton's Green Tea
    Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:10pm
Wow this one annoyed me in less than 1 second the first time I viewed it. I watched the whole damned thing once, that way I knew just how bad this piece of turd is. It's horrible. All of the people having orgasms over Green Tea and humming about it to boot is extremely painful.
"I know that human being, and fish can coexist peacefully".
-- G.W. Bush
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:31am
Originally posted by Orly Orly wrote:

Wow this one annoyed me in less than 1 second the first time I viewed it. I watched the whole damned thing once, that way I knew just how bad this piece of turd is. It's horrible. All of the people having orgasms over Green Tea and humming about it to boot is extremely painful.

Indeed, but I've tried Green Tea and it tastes pretty good, but I don't hum that lame ass song when I drink it. Ermm
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
8 Track Single View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8 Track Single Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:46pm
Post removed at user's request.
70s80s View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70s80s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:34pm
Thanks, orly, for starting this thread!
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8 Track Single Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 7:22pm
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2008 at 8:34pm
I hate that song it should be buried forever in the Tomb of Really Bad Fads and Songs From The Past That Should Be Put To Rest Already. 
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8 Track Single Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 1:22am
drjimmy View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drjimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 3:53am

Originally posted by 8 Track Single 8 Track Single wrote:

are you sure its the same product..?  I too used to buy Lipton tea's in glass bottles, and I thought the last time I checked, there was still a Lipton product being sold in glass bottles, but I didnt think the "green tea with citrus" was in glass bottles..  We've been buying the cases of plastic tea for a couple years now.  I can be easily mistaken however...I have the type of luck that as soon as I enjoy a product, it suddenly disappears...We've tried several brands over the years, and ended up liking the current tea.  As far as the environment -  Don't we all recycle in our towns across this country ? We don't put any glass or plastic in the trash, we have seperate containers -  the idea is that the plastic and glass get broken down and reused ....  unless they are lying to us !
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8 Track Single Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 1:39pm
drjimmy View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drjimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2008 at 2:31am

Originally posted by 8 Track Single 8 Track Single wrote:

Thats a shame. I mean, I could easily put a dead body in my garbage can, and get away with murder if I wanted to - a truck pulls up, a robotic arm comes out, lifts the can, dumps the trash.   No one really looks to see if I have any plastic.Or I could put glass and plastic and not give a hoot.     But we try - I hope to myself that aside from the environment,  perhaps reusing plastic could actually ( GASP !) lower food prices for products packed in plastic and or glass....We have pickups at curbside for plastic and glass every 2 weeks, along with newspaper, magazines, cardboard, etc...  I give them the benefit of the doubt for trying to help recycle, so I respect it and try not to break or bend the rules.   I'd hate to think its a lie.  I would be shocked if it is.....Environmentalists would have spotted something wrong by now !  Unless Tony Soprano is in charge...or something
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic