Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liberty Mutual 'Quick and Easy' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liberty Mutual 'Quick and Easy' (video)
    Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 7:43pm
Liberty Mutual is becoming one of the worst of all of the insurance companies.
This whole (take a picture) of your damage and speed up the claims process is a bunch of crap.
Maybe, if you have just a small dent or scratch a picture will be enough. I think in most cases an adjuster will need to see the vehicle.
It's just giving the customer a false sense that things are moving along smoothly.

And about the lady who lost her kid...Angry

Most shops prohibit customers, let alone some rowdy little boys, from the service area.
A service writer can take you back if you wish to see the car or the technician.

I wanted to post a pic of the lady in the "pain" commercial. iSpot as pulled it.

"What are you supposed to do? Drive 3/4s of a car?"

No! Lady, you didn't get the wrong policy. You chose the wrong company! AngryAngry

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Sponsored Links

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2016 at 12:53am
Again, the same old "Royal We" bull.

Liberty is NOT "WITH YOU" in any sense of the word.
They are there to make a profit.

If Liberty truly is bent out of shape about how people are treated by insurance companies, then I suggest they look in the mirror and do something about it. 

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2017 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Liberty Mutual is becoming one of the worst of all of the insurance companies.
This whole (take a picture) of your damage and speed up the claims process is a bunch of crap.
Maybe, if you have just a small dent or scratch a picture will be enough. I think in most cases an adjuster will need to see the vehicle.
It's just giving the customer a false sense that things are moving along smoothly.

And about the lady who lost her kid...Angry

Most shops prohibit customers, let alone some rowdy little boys, from the service area.
A service writer can take you back if you wish to see the car or the technician.

I wanted to post a pic of the lady in the "pain" commercial. iSpot as pulled it.

"What are you supposed to do? Drive 3/4s of a car?"

No! Lady, you didn't get the wrong policy. You chose the wrong company! AngryAngry

I hate this BIG FAT LIE! A proper estimate cannot be made from a photo period! Modern vehicles prevent serious injuries with energy absorbing "crumple zones". 90% of the damage can be hidden.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2017 at 6:51pm
I can't stand the boys (or is that one a girl in a bumblebee soccer suit) jumping around their mother in the service area while 'mom' yells for Charlie. Only thing that could make this commercial better would be 'Law & Order' music coming on, right after she starts yelling. That's what she gets for sticking with Geico - little Charlie has been abducted and is getting serviced by a nasty little grease monkey.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2017 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

I can't stand the boys (or is that one a girl in a bumblebee soccer suit) jumping around their mother in the service area while 'mom' yells for Charlie. Only thing that could make this commercial better would be 'Law & Order' music coming on, right after she starts yelling. That's what she gets for sticking with Geico - little Charlie has been abducted and is getting serviced by a nasty little grease monkey.
LOL
No you din't!  My eyes are playing tricks on me.
Dr. John Dorian View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. John Dorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2017 at 10:00pm
Is it just me, or does the mom who yells for Charlie sound an awful lot like Ellen Degeneres?
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 1:34am
Liberty Mutual doesn't have a single thing that all of the other insurance companies don't already offer.  I love the 3/4 of a car one.  It's called Replacement Cost, you adholes, and every insurance company offers it.

Insurance companies try to differentiate themselves from one another by making it look like they have something to offer that you can't get at a different company.  They don't.  Angry
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 3:55am
Well, well, well... that "mom" by the Statue of Liberty is the same actress who plays that passive aggressive bitch in a recent FedEx ad. 

"Thank you," "Welcome." ... bitch. LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 6:50pm
I'm pretty sure there was a topic on this, with the search engine broken it is a little frustrating for me.

This guy, the hand talker. iSpot has pulled the video. (New Car Replacement)
"No, I chose the wrong insurance company"

Then, in the same commercial they claim you could save $509....BULLSH*T!!

If you are paying an extra fee for 'new car replacement' you are not going to get a good rate and save 500 some dollars!

And this woman, she's worried about her 3 wheeled car...I've never hit a woman but she would be a good first time experience for me.

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 2:12am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

And this woman, she's worried about her 3 wheeled car...
I've never hit a woman but she would be a good first time experience for me.

Actually Ron, it might not be.
"Three-wheeler" is actually a puppet, not a woman.

Thing is, I can't figure out whether it's Lady Liberty's torch up her ass or the ad execs at Liberty Mutual.
Either one would do, I guess.  ....as long as the torch is lit!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 4:16pm
I'm actually at the point where I'd rather see the commercial featuring The Human League's Song. At least it had a catchy melody and funny visuals!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 12:21am
Yes, all insurance companies should pay the full replacement cost of your totaled vehicle since by the time you need the new vehicle, the cost will be even higher and cars don't depreciate in value.  Angry  Can somebody stick a miniature statue of liberty torch up that beyotch's azz?  Ouch
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic