Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Leggy T - Mobile 4G commercial girl...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leggy T - Mobile 4G commercial girl...
    Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 1:02am
I've been seeing these stupid T-Mobile ads with some leggy chick in a pink & white dress.

Sometimes she's in solid pink, sometimes pink with little white polka-dots & other times in bold pink & white stripes. The dress is always cut the same & shows off her gams.

And work them gams she does. She's stepping this way, then prancing that way, but always posing those legs.

Hell, that's all I pay attention to. Musta seen the ads a few dozen times before I finally  even realized what they were selling.  

So if I could, I'd like to ask them.... am I watching a commercial for your phone service, or a commercial for her legs?

Because, if the commercial is for her legs.... I'm sold.

Bring them to me.

T - Mobile phone service......?

Not interested. 

And now......

......as if the stupid ads weren't enough..... now she's even doing video greetings for all her loyal "fans" out there patiently awaiting her next masterpiece.

How nauseating.

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 4:12am
...so...if you get bored and sick of that Canadian beauty in those commercials, go check her out here:

(gotta be 18 to look at this!)
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrButler View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Formerly Angry Lil Fat Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrButler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 7:15am
im more annoyed by the lame dudes pretending to be a cellphone and network. the chick is eye candy... raaawwwwrrrr
timdubya View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timdubya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 8:11am
It's supposed to be a parody of the "I'm a Mac, I'm a PC" commercials and it fails badly.  The woman is hot though.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by timdubya timdubya wrote:

It's supposed to be a parody of the "I'm a Mac, I'm a PC" commercials and it fails badly.  The woman is hot though.

Parody or blatant rip-off, I wonder...?
Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 4:39pm
I am tired of these sort of commercials
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Synesthesia Synesthesia wrote:

I am tired of these sort of commercials

I'm tired of no-talent people like her becoming wealthy celebrities just because they were born good looking.

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 8:52pm
She and her legs look kinda cookie-cutter to me.........
Dr. John Dorian View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. John Dorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 12:03am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by timdubya timdubya wrote:

Parody or blatant rip-off, I wonder...?

Doesn't it use the same background music and everything?
tvpirate05 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvpirate05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 1:23am
She's nice to look at, but in a way, it seems like another tired "women are superior to men" commercial. Besides, I don't think I know a single person with T-Mobile.

The background music is different from the "Mac vs. PC" commercials though...
The poster formerly known as producer757
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 1:38am
Originally posted by tvpirate05 tvpirate05 wrote:

She's nice to look at, but in a way, it seems like another tired "women are superior to men" commercial.

Or worse yet.... attractive people are superior to average looking people.

I just find the way she poses her legs annoying.

It's the same thing hot, leggy model-type girls always do with their legs.... a certain way of positioning them & turning their feet, etc.

It's like they're just screaming......

"HEY EVERYBODY!!!! LOOK AT MY AWESOME LEGS!!!! AREN'T THEY AWESOME????? THEY ARE, AREN'T THEY??????"

At least she isn't doing that stupid pigeon-toed thing they love to do with their toes pointing inward trying to look all little girl-ish & cute.

So phony.

belc0011 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belc0011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 2:47am
Am I the only one extremely distracted by her horse mouth?
Bring me the head of a pig, and a goblet of something cool and refreshing
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 1:53pm

I just find the way she poses her legs annoying.

It's the same thing hot, leggy model-type girls always do with their legs.... a certain way of positioning them & turning their feet, etc.

It's like they're just screaming......

"HEY EVERYBODY!!!! LOOK AT MY AWESOME LEGS!!!! AREN'T THEY AWESOME????? THEY ARE, AREN'T THEY??????"

At least she isn't doing that stupid pigeon-toed thing they love to do with their toes pointing inward trying to look all little girl-ish & cute.

So phony.

I've noticed that pigeon-toed thing, too---often in a TJ Maxx or some other clothing commercial.  And it's always when they wear these stupid little-girl dresses like the one above.  

When walking, though, they lift their feet up unusually high---as if they're stepping over piles of dog crap.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by belc0011 belc0011 wrote:

No sir, you are not!!

I noticed that too, but was too busy ranting about the blatant use of female flesh to sell their product.

Good call though.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I've noticed that pigeon-toed thing, too, too---often in a TJ Maxx or some other clothing commercial.  And it's always when they wear these stupid little-girl dresses like the one above.  

When walking, though, they lift their feet up unusually high---as if they're stepping over piles of dog crap.

Well, given the content of most of these commercials, in a way they are, aren't they?
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 2:45pm
Picky, picky, picky....Tongue
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 6:32pm

...At least she isn't doing that stupid pigeon-toed thing they love to do with their toes pointing inward trying to look all little girl-ish & cute.

So phony.

ShockedApprovehey...just a hint - it's not phony - you wouldn't what we members of 'The League of Extraodinary Women Satisfiers' have to do - what we go through - to keep 'dem wimmins walkin' all 'pigeon-toed' one day, then 'duck-footed' the next - sometimes they even require 'dental work'...anyway, lemme tell ya - it's just lots o'hard work on an ol'Wolf, Bubba - even gotta deal with the demanding ones, doncha know...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 6:59pm
This Amazon woman with her horse teeth needs to go away. I can't stand these commercials.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Picky, picky, picky....Tongue

That I am.....

Big%20smile

ThreadKiller View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreadKiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 1:05am
Originally posted by MrButler MrButler wrote:

im more annoyed by the lame dudes pretending to be a cellphone and network. the chick is eye candy... raaawwwwrrrr

ClapClapClapClapClap

The rest of you are being way too critical.LOL
Hundreds of threads killed.
a3b3i View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a3b3i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 3:39pm
I hate those ugly dresses and matchy matchy shoes. Fashion faux pas right there. Also, her voice sounds like a teenage boy. (Mine does too, buuut I'm not being paid sh!t tons of money to appear in a stupid commercial.) :-P
Morons on the loose View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morons on the loose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2011 at 7:23am

I don’t discriminate when it comes to commercials. Good looking or not, this series of commercials suck. They are attempting to be funny but nobody laughs.

And what is with this clip of her speaking to her ‘fans’’? Is she really so busy filming the commercials that the guy has to walk along side of her blow-drying her hair while she makes her little “shout out to the peps” video? Also, the makeup brush applying make-up to her face before she’s done talking?

I’m not sure which is worse, the stupid commercials or this ridiculous ‘outtake’ she made.

dp7 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 3:12am
Ugh, the version of this ad with the old guy (in the far left in the 1st picture) with the piano guitar singing "Mee moo, me moo me moo" as he plays GRATES MY NERVES.  FCensoredK!  I don't think I ever had an ad make me want to scream as much as this one does. Angry
Welcome to Commercial Land. This is a magical place where all women look up while eating, and it is perfectly acceptable to slurp the hell out of a Dannon yogurt cup.
ambrosia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ambrosia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by belc0011 belc0011 wrote:

No, you're not the only one...*raises hand*

I agree she's attractive (but I think it's more her body than her horsey face)...but in a WAY too cookie cutter, plastic kind of way!  She looks like she probably has a wind-up device on her back.  I also hate that they are going for the 'sexy girl' angle in such an obvious way.  It's a cell phone commercial...I'd expect it from a beer commercial, but in this it just seems odd to me.
Perun1nj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Perun1nj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2011 at 3:58pm
It wasn't cool when Mac did it, it wasn't cool when PC did the backlash series "I'm a PC" and its isn't cool now! Since I always mute commercials, for a while i actually thought this commercial WAS another Mac ad since its literally the exact same thing as the original series of ads. I find the girl too irritating to be attractive in any way, also i don't like pink.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic