Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Labatt Blue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korydvandyke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Labatt Blue
    Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 9:52pm
This commercial is probably a few months old and might have since been retired. I tried searching for a thread, but none. It starts out with one of those narrations about where Labatt is brewed, this time showing half naked women in overalls fishing beer bottles out of a river. Sure, that's completely over the top, but it's meant to be. I'm complaining about the last line "We have to stop technology before it takes over the world" (or something like that).

Can we make nerds, conspiracy theorists, anti-establishment people look any more insane? Holy crap. I felt my pride slacken a little after this one.
Sponsored Links

regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 3:17am
Their Competitor (Molsen) once had a Commercial that was downright LOLHILARIOUSLOL!

It started out with a Classical Music Concert. The Band finishes its number, the Audience applauses, then on the Balcony a group of kids act like they're at a Rock Concert, yelling at the top of their lungs and unfurling a Banner that reads "MOZART RULES! NO LIE!"

This was followed by the Sales Pitch, then it shows the Audience doing "The Wave".
Poiuyt Power!!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by korydvandyke korydvandyke wrote:

This commercial is probably a few months old and might have since been retired. I tried searching for a thread, but none.

I've heard of Labatt's, but have never seen a commercial, nor seen anyone drinking it.  It might be regional.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

This commercial is probably a few months old and might have since been retired. I tried searching for a thread, but none.

I've heard of Labatt's, but have never seen a commercial, nor seen anyone drinking it.  It might be regional.

WAIT! *I've* heard of the stuff (imagine that!)

MissyDWolf's store is FULL of it. Not quite 'Top Shelf', like Molson's Ice.

Labatt Blue is "Buffalo's #1 Beer"

And they have some GREAT commercials!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
korydvandyke View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korydvandyke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 2:57pm
WHAT!?!?!?!?!

This beer is like solid gold on the import list here in Michigan!
RichardCranium View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 5:02pm

This commercial is probably a few months old and might have since been retired. I tried searching for a thread, but none. It starts out with one of those narrations about where Labatt is brewed, this time showing half naked women in overalls fishing beer bottles out of a river. Sure, that's completely over the top, but it's meant to be. I'm complaining about the last line "We have to stop technology before it takes over the world" (or something like that).

Can we make nerds, conspiracy theorists, anti-establishment people look any more insane? Holy crap. I felt my pride slacken a little after this one.

I can't get enough of this one. If you slow-mo when the chicks are "picking" the bottles, a LOT of nice side-boob shot. There had to be some MAJOR adhesive. I'm still trying to talk my wife into going as one of the Labatt Blue [NOT "LABATT'S" PEOPLE!!!!!] bottle pickers for the Halloween party we are going to.

Hot.

But I am sick of the ass-clown at the end. I agree with you Kory, he needs to be set on fire. Then his buddy can commence with the threesome with the two hot broads.
MeloOutlook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeloOutlook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 4:36pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl5tpXiXtag
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 5:04pm
^LOL

I think with a topic that is over 9 years old, you could have started a new topic. No harm, no foul.

Welcome to the forum.

I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic