Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

KFC 'GameDay Bucket' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KFC 'GameDay Bucket' (video)
    Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 10:43pm
Confusedat 1:02 in - a blond being a blond from the hood.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 10:49pm
OMG Madison Ave. stop making up words!!!!!UnhappyAngryThumbs Down

"couchgating" is only a word idiots would use!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 11:51pm
Their video screenshot fascial expressions.....LOL
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 3:37am
A half pound of C-4 plastic explosive in her mouth going "BOOM" would be appropriate! I'm sorry I just hate "boom". There is a local furniture store commercial (they are always the worst) with Grandpa, Dad, and Grandson doing "boom". Grandson simulates a sideways handgun (Gangsta style). It makes me want to vomit!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 11:25am
Fkin KFC. BOOOOOOOM! Goes the couchgate party. Nothing left but legs ,thighs and 2 small breast.
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 1:58pm
What is with that clown that says "look it up"? It's not a word, if I "look it up" what will that do exactly, confirm that yes, in fact, it IS NOT A f**kING WORD? Are they WANTING us to realize it's a stupid made up word that not a soul in the real world actually uses?

As for "boom", if she wants something in her mouth that goes "boom", I will happily loan her my SIG, and I'll even do her the favor of loading it up with hollowpoints, just to make sure there's enough boom for her.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Probably because there's a black guy in the room.  Same with the guy who says "It's about to get real up in here".  It's probably why they got the KFC, too.  Doesn't matter that the black guy might rather have pizza.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Probably because there's a black guy in the room.  Same with the guy who says "It's about to get real up in here".  It's probably why they got the KFC, too.  Doesn't matter that the black guy might rather have pizza.

ShockedWho let him in?!
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 3:52pm
He's a regular at their parties, Pa.  He gives the host a chance to trot out the ol' Stevie Wonder and Aretha Franklin music.

zerocool View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zerocool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 4:35pm
We've finally reached full-blown Idiocracy.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 4:44pm
^  Perfect.  LOL
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 6:45pm
KFC bucket goes boom? STOP WITH THE GOD DAMN BOOM! I have literally never heard anyone say boom in real life, this trend only exists in adland.

Yet again I have to point out that one bucket of food is not enough for an entire group of people. Parties need snacks, not tacos or buckets of chicken.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
nyc2013 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nyc2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2013 at 10:06am
Yes, she's a very empowered and intimidating woman of the 21st century who is expressing herself and her views on chicken
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2013 at 3:30pm
Not one napkin in the room...imagine the furniture after the game is over..
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2013 at 3:57pm
Yes Hootman I thought the same thing, greasy fingerprints all over that pleather furniture, ewwww....
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2013 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by nyc2013 nyc2013 wrote:

Yes, she's a very empowered and intimidating woman of the 21st century who is expressing herself and her views on chicken

Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2013 at 10:06pm
Have we really not matured enough as a society that we still need retarded hip-hop-isms in our ads for them to be "funny"?
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 1:06am
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

Have we really not matured enough as a society that we still need retarded hip-hop-isms in our ads for them to be "funny"?

F'shizzle, m'snesgamizzle.

tvpirate05 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvpirate05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 3:28am
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

Only on Madison Ave. does speaking in hip hop lingo = cool. At least we've gotten past the stages of rap jingles. Wink
The poster formerly known as producer757
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 3:36pm

He's a regular at their parties, Pa.  He gives the host a chance to trot out the ol' Stevie Wonder and Aretha Franklin music.

tvpirate05 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvpirate05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 6:52pm
^^^^^ LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I love that movie!
The poster formerly known as producer757
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by tvpirate05 tvpirate05 wrote:

^^^^^ LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I love that movie!

The football game was hilarious, especially when they used "My Hero" and the outcome of the play, and the look on Mr. T's face  LOL

The Breakfast Club spoof was spot on as well.   I'm glad Paul Gleason reprised his role for that scene ... It probably wouldn't have been near as funny if he didn't.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 12:13am
AngryKFC has been running the SHORT version of this commercial almost constantly on all channels.
The WORST part of a bad commercial ensures one doesn't forget what NOT to get on 'Game Day'.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 12:17am

AngryKFC has been running the SHORT version of this commercial almost constantly on all channels.
The WORST part of a bad commercial ensures one doesn't forget what NOT to get on 'Game Day'.

Why is there no sound?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
d4everman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 2:56am
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

Lol...I guess they,ve never actually met any black guys.
"Did somebody say 'HOG-RIDERRRR'?!!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic