Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jimmie Dean microwave sausage (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jimmie Dean microwave sausage (video)
    Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 1:22am

Would a gentleman not give the woman the last sausage (now, now no crude remarks) or at least share it? As I was posting it played on TV. It is strange how often this happens.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Sponsored Links

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 1:52am
I make sure to share my sausage with all who ask, and expect them to do the same when I ask.
A.C. Sativa View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A.C. Sativa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 3:09am
The ad sucks, but the sausage is really good.
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 1:10pm
I thought the stare into the sun thing was borderline funny, but I'm now wondering what a woman is doing married to an anthropomorphic sun.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
Autumn View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autumn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 2:26pm
Yeah, I can't remember the last time when there was only one of something left and I took it all when someone else wanted it too. Maybe when I was a kid or something.

The Sun guy kind of reminds me of Owen Wilson.
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

I thought the stare into the sun thing was borderline funny, but I'm now wondering what a woman is doing married to an anthropomorphic sun.

I was wondering how anyone can be in the same room as him without being in excruciating pain or burning alive in a split second.

Been wondering since the first commercial that didn't involve a planet or weather-related character.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 7:21pm
This is maybe the secnd or third commercial for Jimmy Dean where someone pulls the plate of sasuages out of the microwave and the plate in UNCOVERED.

Man, that's got to be one greasy mess inside that nuker. I wouldn't want to clean it.

Plus, i would think the sausage would miss that grilled outer crunch browning texture that is SO good!  
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 9:25pm
Also, those delicious little discs are packed in FOURS, so whoever nuked the patties went to some trouble to set up the 5-patty plate and create breakfast drama (I don't see any hair on the arm pulling the plate out of the microwave, so I'm guessing it was the wife).

And what of our beloved giver of light and warmth, letting his wife get into a staring contest with him knowing that she could end up blind for it?
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Codtaro Codtaro wrote:

I was wondering how anyone can be in the same room as him without being in excruciating pain or burning alive in a split second.

Been wondering since the first commercial that didn't involve a planet or weather-related character.

They did one with planets a few years ago, it was pretty funny they also did clouds too.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by A.C. Sativa A.C. Sativa wrote:

The ad sucks, but the sausage is really good.

Yeah Jimmy Dean products are surprisingly very good.  Their sausage biscuits are delicious, the only problem is they're awfully small ... maybe 2 bites worth.

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 10:06pm
Jimmy was an amazing talent and business man.  Following is an exerpt from his Wikipedia entry:

The program also featured comedy and a variety of popular music artists, and Dean's sketches with one of Jim Henson's Muppets, Rowlf the Dog. Henson was so grateful for this break that he offered Dean a 40 percent interest in his production company, but Dean declined on the basis that he did nothing to truly earn it and Henson deserved all the rewards for his own work.[9]

There are not many celebrities today that would do that.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by Codtaro Codtaro wrote:

I make sure to share my sausage with all who ask, and expect them to do the same when I ask.
SARGE!!!!  Cod is making crude remarks..... Jimmy Dean made some of his own commercials. He said his sausage was good, It was.
Theoted View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Theoted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 11:12pm
Jimmy Dean also played role of Willard Whyte in 007's Diamonds Are Forever. Think he had surgery to correct a jake eye, too.
The past does not influence me; I influence the past!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 3:23am

We finally discovered how Jack in the Box Jack got his attractive wife with the "hot mess" commercial. Maybe this one is comming soon.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic