Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JG Wentworth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JG Wentworth
    Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 8:19pm
I just joined after searching to see if anyone else hated that bitch Flo from progressive.(Thankfully someone else out there does as well)

I didn't see anyone else mention how bad JG Wentworth commercials are. The new one is really unintentionally funny. JG is on saying "its your money use it when you need it" and then all these random people start screaming out the window.

I guess for fairness all the people are from different age,race, ethnic groups but some just come off funny. I swear one of the black guys looks like a pimp demanding his money from his hoes. One woman looks like an ex wife demanding her money from her old hubbie. One older asian guy just looks crazy.
Sponsored Links

Lurker87 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurker87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 9:24pm
I always find it funny since he is talking about his lawfirm, but it always sounds like he is talking in the 3rd person, "Call JG Wentworth today" instead of "call me today".
Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 10:21pm
Yep, we've railed on this one many times, but sometimes when this board gets cranked up, topics can quickly move off the front page. But J.G. Wentworth is a dripping sack of vomit that I always like to see onthe board, personally!! I hate that ad sooooo much it is absolutely un-understandable. I wish that these skidmarks screaming at me would all fall out theri f**king windows. I am sick to friggin death of them!!!

Welcome Aboard Tex!!

AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
flabbergasted View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flabbergasted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2008 at 11:31pm
Have any of you seen the opera commercial for this thing? Wacko

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2008 at 12:19am
Originally posted by flabbergasted flabbergasted wrote:

Have any of you seen the opera commercial for this thing? Wacko

Yes, and it's just as sickening as the people yelling out their windows. That one guy looks like he turned red yelling so loud.Angry

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2008 at 7:06am
You know, I have always tried to appreciate any type of music whether or not I like it, because it takes a lot of talent and hard work to excel at it. BUT opera is one type of music that just drives bats. All that God damned screeching and screaming runs right down my spine and feels like a rake on my backbone!! It's not so much that I don't like it, but more that it actually hurts me to hear it. I haven't seen this commercial and I hope to HELL I don't!!!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2008 at 8:45pm
Here ya go, Wild.Dead
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 1:38am
I started a thread about this fartknocker when I started seeing the "Viking opera" commercial.

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 1:48am
OMG!!! I had never seen it!! Wish I still hadn't!! LOL Those spoofs there are pretty funny!! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic