Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It's nice we are having weather today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 5:13pm
Another day and night of above normal temperatures, the predicted high for today is 78 degrees with a dew point in the upper 60s. The wife took this pic of the Maple near the channel. The water will cool off before the soil so that's probably why it is changing colors so early in the season.  The Cottonwoods are losing their leaves already, they are the dirty, nasty rats of the tree world.

I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 4:43pm
I'm glad I'm not in Miami!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

I'm glad I'm not in Miami!

Aside from all the other possible reasons to be glad for not being in Miami, why? 

That's a satellite photo of Dorian, which is long gone. 

Jerry is still a long way off and predicted to turn north and stay way out in the ocean. 
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 5:06pm
Sleepy...he missed it
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 10:35pm
Missed what?

It's just a picture of a weather map.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 hours 30 minutes ago at 5:52pm
^ LOL  I always thought that in the Florida penis joke...(How's it hanging?) It was hanging the other way!

It's been so warm and humid here, the fridge is leaking.  I suppose I should get under there with the vacuum and clean up what I can.  As if I don't have enough to do around here.  Maybe pull it all the way out and suck some water with the shop vac.

I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 41 minutes ago at 7:41pm
We haven't had a September as nice as this one has been for a good ten years or so.

The nice weather we're having now is supposedly due to the storms out in the Atlantic pulling dry air down from the north, but I wouldn't know.

The last time we had such nice weather in September, I don't think there was anything going on in the Atlantic.

All I know is that I feel like I should be in an old McDonald's commercial, shouting...
I'M LOVIN' IT!!!!! Heart Heart Heart 
Thumbs Up

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 17 minutes ago at 8:05pm
^^^Greta Thunberg hates uncaring people like you.
Oh! WAIT A MINUTE! Here she is, saying "F*&K YOU, ol'Mule! When conditions are right, you are SUPPOSED to be suffering now, in FLoriHell!"

...and it isn't so bad in 'daSwamp, about nowBig smile...but I want to go HOME SO BAD before I go all exstinky.

Wink

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140
  Share Topic