Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It's Confessions Time!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly Skibibbles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:25am
If I have trouble sleeping at night, I take a shot of NyQuil. Stuff works greatThumbs%20Up
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:38am
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

A buddy and I went to the beach to hopefully hook up with some hot chicks....

Well we were resplendent in our cut-off jean shorts (1972), and were getting some rays when a couple of lovely young ladies rolled their towels next to us.

Before I got up to introduce myself, I whipped out a cigarette, put it in my mouth, then grabbed a stick match out of my pocket.

Hoping that the girls were watching, I then struck the match on my zipper.  I put the match to the end of my cigarette and there was no flame.  Apparently it broke off on my zipper and my crotch was on fire!

Unfortunately, the girls were watching, my "buddy" was heaving with laughter, and I hurt myself putting out the fire.

That reminds of the time a buddy of mine lit his nuts on fire trying to light a fart.

He'd never heard of lighting farts until I told him about it, so he tried it once & couldn't (or wouldn't) stop. Everytime he had to fart, he'd hike his legs up like a gal posing for Hustler, flick his Bic & let one go.

This one time he was wearing these gay-looking blue jean cutoffs (sorry, but they were cut off too short & they really did look gay) that had the white cotton thread fringe hanging off all around where the cut was made. He lights another fart & WHOOOMP!!! the fringe catches on fire.

Funny thing was, he didn't realize it for a second or two.

The dumbfounded look of sheer surprise/horror on his face was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. He started wildly smacking & beating at the flames with his legs hiked up & his ass in the air while about 4 or 5 of us just howled laughing.

It was sooooooooooo fu├žking funny.

It took years for him to live that one down.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:44am
Originally posted by DARK FATHER DARK FATHER wrote:

I once "got lucky" with a lady in broad daylight at a crowded public beach (in the water with oblivious people all around us).

Oh yeah.... the "living room girl" & I used to do that one too.

We were always worried about losing our swimsuit bottoms & having to run back up to our towels butt nekkid.

Didn't stop us, though.

She just dug sex in odd places.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:55am
Originally posted by DirtyD79 DirtyD79 wrote:

Late at night on Thanksgiving I like to go to the kitchen and have me a cup full of leftover gravy. There's nothing more rewarding than a big ol' glass of gravy.

Just recently, I've begun to like to take food home from buffets.

I've actually started taking a couple of plastic baggies with me to put stuff in.

Usually it's cookies & brownies & stuff because I'm usually too full to eat dessert while I'm there.

Just today I went to an "employee appreciation picnic" for the company I work for.

I ate some hamburgers & drank some Cokes.

Before I left, I grabbed 3 grilled burger patties & put them between 2 small styrofoam cake plates & as I walked by the soda table, I snagged a couple of cans of Pepsi too.

Why the hell not? The thing was all but over, most of the people had gone home & there was still plenty of everything left.

Better than wasting it.

I'm just disappointed that I only got 3 patties.

I wanted four.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:56am
Originally posted by Skibibbles Skibibbles wrote:

If I have trouble sleeping at night, I take a shot of NyQuil. Stuff works greatThumbs%20Up

Yes, it does!!!!

I've heard of other people doing that too.

I use the generic stuff, though.

NyQuil is too expensive for me.

Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:05am

Ah yes NyQuil!  The "sniffling, aching, sneezing, coughing, fever, how'd I wake up on the kitchen floor Shocked medicine..."   LOL     That stuff is like grain alcohol!  On the label it says "Manufactured in Beverly Hills by Granny.."  

Wink
"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:11am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by DirtyD79 DirtyD79 wrote:

Late at night on Thanksgiving I like to go to the kitchen and have me a cup full of leftover gravy. There's nothing more rewarding than a big ol' glass of gravy.

Just recently, I've begun to like to take food home from buffets.

I've actually started taking a couple of plastic baggies with me to put stuff in.

Usually it's cookies & brownies & stuff because I'm usually too full to eat dessert while I'm there.

Just today I went to an "employee appreciation picnic" for the company I work for.

I ate some hamburgers & drank some Cokes.

Before I left, I grabbed 3 grilled burger patties & put them between 2 small styrofoam cake plates & as I walked by the soda table, I snagged a couple of cans of Pepsi too.

Why the hell not? The thing was all but over, most of the people had gone home & there was still plenty of everything left.

Better than wasting it.

I'm just disappointed that I only got 3 patties.

I wanted four.

I wish more people would do that Jimbo! I cringe when I think of good food wasted. We always have so much food left after church suppers ,I will not leave until EVERYONE takes something home!!
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:11am
Originally posted by Spicy_Meatball Spicy_Meatball wrote:

Ah yes NyQuil!  The "sniffling, aching, sneezing, coughing, fever, how'd I wake up on the kitchen floor Shocked medicine..."   LOL     That stuff is like grain alcohol!  On the label it says "Manufactured in Beverly Hills by Granny.."  

Wink

LOL!!!
DARK FATHER View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:21pm

Originally posted by DARK FATHER DARK FATHER wrote:

I once "got lucky" with a lady in broad daylight at a crowded public beach (in the water with oblivious people all around us).

Did you even know her?
Oh, I "knew" her very well! Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic