Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - It sure is quiet in here!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It sure is quiet in here!

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334
Author
Message
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2009
Location: WI
Status: Offline
Points: 21021
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 7:22pm
I didn't feel very good this morning, that's odd.  I do all of the things you shouldn't do but I always feel pretty good. I didn't sleep very well last night either.

I finally got some food in my stomach, it's not like I didn't eat yesterday. I bought some chicken and warmed up some potatoes the wife made the day before.

I'm feeling much better, don't know what caused me to think I might die today.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links



Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 44439
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I didn't feel very good this morning, that's odd.  I do all of the things you shouldn't do but I always feel pretty good. I didn't sleep very well last night either.

I finally got some food in my stomach, it's not like I didn't eat yesterday. I bought some chicken and warmed up some potatoes the wife made the day before.

I'm feeling much better, don't know what caused me to think I might die today.


I've had mornings where I wake up with plugged up sinuses, a headache and feeling clammy with cold sweats and mild nausea.

And it sometimes lasts for a few hours before slowly fading away by early afternoon nor so.

Kind of worrisome, because clamminess and nausea are a couple of signs of a heart attack.

And morning is the most common time of day for them to happen.


Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2009
Location: WI
Status: Offline
Points: 21021
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 7:58pm
Yeah!  Health and mortality! Insurance!

Part D for Opdivo. John McCain is getting takin care of while the nation suffers.
Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 44439
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Yeah!  Health and mortality! Insurance!

Part D for Opdivo. John McCain is getting takin care of while the nation suffers.


Yep. And that other Republican who got shot a few weeks ago during the baseball practice.

They get the best health care available at little or no cost to themselves or their family, after voting to take health care away from millions of working people.

Classy bunch.
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2009
Location: WI
Status: Offline
Points: 21021
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 42 minutes ago at 5:05pm
I was watching an episode of Criminal Minds that I had not seen before.

OMG! He shot Penelope in the diaphragm!  The wife says...'I don't they meant THAT diaphragm' Embarrassed
Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 44439
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 40 minutes ago at 5:07pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I was watching an episode of Criminal Minds that I had not seen before.

OMG! He shot Penelope in the diaphragm!  The wife says...'I don't they meant THAT diaphragm' Embarrassed


Gosh, we sure hope not!!!!



Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.



"CANDIE!"