Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ipad Pro...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ipad Pro...
    Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 4:17pm

This commercial is VERY dumb! People holding their comments by their faces?
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 6:26pm
insertclevernamehere View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote insertclevernamehere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2017 at 7:34pm
This is the commercial that made me want to sign up here. There is just so much to hate but the thing that bothers me most is how damn racist it comes off.

You've got the "square" white guy educating the outrageous black guy and acting so oblivious to the "word" reference even though you're probably a culture vulture who tries to use ghettospeak constantly. Just so hateworthy and everything that's wrong with stereotypical "millennials". They aren't creative, aren't intelligent, and aren't even remotely superior to anybody. They're sheep who are incapable of having a single original thought or opinion.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 12:45am
Originally posted by insertclevernamehere insertclevernamehere wrote:

This is the commercial that made me want to sign up here. There is just so much to hate but the thing that bothers me most is how damn racist it comes off.

You've got the "square" white guy educating the outrageous black guy and acting so oblivious to the "word" reference even though you're probably a culture vulture who tries to use ghettospeak constantly. Just so hateworthy and everything that's wrong with stereotypical "millennials". They aren't creative, aren't intelligent, and aren't even remotely superior to anybody. They're sheep who are incapable of having a single original thought or opinion.
Welcome to the forum, ICNH!

Clap Clap

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:29am
Originally posted by insertclevernamehere insertclevernamehere wrote:

A) You're not going to get much, if any argument from this crowd and
B) sounds like you'll fit in well around here.

Welcome to our happy little group.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 5:29am
A little photoediting to screen captures and they could be holding up MaxiPad Pros...  LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic