Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Huggies Geyser (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Huggies Geyser (video)
    Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 7:06pm

Okay, a divorced father takes his infant son to a hotel room to change the baby's diaper and well... Dead

Just who in their right mind thought this ad would be funny? Gross! This is the nasitest thing I've ever seen!
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 9:25pm
Big%20smileI have an old thread on this commercial, somewhere...I absolutely LOVE it - wish they'd bring it back...sorry.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
JasperGretsch View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasperGretsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 9:44pm
That's hilarious!

There are countless parents who can actually relate to this scenario. Baby boys have stealth like accuracy to pee on everything you don't want them to while changing.

Two nitpicks about your post though:

1) Divorced Father? You can clearly see a wedding ring.

2) He's not in a hotel room. You can hear a party in the background. He went into the room where everyone left their coats.
TeamEdward1976 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeamEdward1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by JasperGretsch JasperGretsch wrote:

That's hilarious!

There are countless parents who can actually relate to this scenario. Baby boys have stealth like accuracy to pee on everything you don't want them to while changing.

Two nitpicks about your post though:

1) Divorced Father? You can clearly see a wedding ring.

2) He's not in a hotel room. You can hear a party in the background. He went into the room where everyone left their coats.
I agree!I'm not a parent,but,my brother is and back when my niece was one(she's three,now)he had to clean up where she crapped all up her back.He was like"I thought diapers were supposed to hold all that stuff"!I was ROFLMAO at that!LOLLOL
Julie
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 2:56am
LOL that was funny, gross, but still funny. LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
TeamEdward1976 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeamEdward1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 3:18am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

LOL that was funny, gross, but still funny. LOL
If you were talking to me, thanks!I thought it was funny,too!LOL
Julie
msmur View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 9:34pm
i think it is gross. 
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 3:00am
I think we have SEVERAL threads about this one, loving and hating it. Personally I hate everything about it. I don't care how realistic it is.
Carrigon View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carrigon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 2:27pm
Just saw this one.  EWWWWWWWWWWW.  That is so gross.  It may sort of happen in real life, but I don't want to see it on my tv.  Gross! Dead Barf.
Jessica View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 4:25pm
I just think the humor is very immature. I don't think gross-out humor is funny at all. Real life based or not.
rosynyc View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosynyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 4:30pm
I feel sorry for whoever is hosting that party.  Hopefully he will inform the hosts but if he doesn't, imagine walking back into your bedroom and seeing urine sprayed over the ceiling, walls and furniture?  How does one even clean that up?  Yuck.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 5:11pm
(Forum%20Search <<<---can be used to find a number of existing threads about this old commercial)

I absolutely love this one...if you want to see a fantastic 'making of the commercial' (it is real and titled "Inside the Diaper"), you can find it in the following thread:

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic