Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Horrible local commercials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Horrible local commercials

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Message
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: Connecticut
Status: Offline
Points: 22141
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 1:32am
Torrington Ford Lincoln has a really stupid TFL Draft commercial with the owner of the dealership and some African American guy from the New York Giants. Here's what happens: the announcer says next up it's Andrew Adams for the UConn Huskies" he then comes down and holds up the jersey next to the owner of the dealership. He then asks the owner "TFL I thought this was a professional football team?"The owner says "don't worry it's a good company" then Andrew says "what does it stand for?" The owner finally admits "Torrington Ford Lincoln" then something else is said then they cut to the usual spiel about their red tag event complete with cheaply animated red tags in front of pictures of the dealership. Then they show pictures of car cutouts in front of the same background to display seperate offers
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Back to Top
Sponsored Links



Back to Top
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive


Joined: 23 Sep 2014
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 1736
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Torrington Ford Lincoln has a really stupid TFL Draft commercial with the owner of the dealership and some African American guy from the New York Giants. Here's what happens: the announcer says next up it's Andrew Adams for the UConn Huskies" he then comes down and holds up the jersey next to the owner of the dealership. He then asks the owner "TFL I thought this was a professional football team?"The owner says "don't worry it's a good company" then Andrew says "what does it stand for?" The owner finally admits "Torrington Ford Lincoln" then something else is said then they cut to the usual spiel about their red tag event complete with cheaply animated red tags in front of pictures of the dealership. Then they show pictures of car cutouts in front of the same background to display seperate offers
 
On the bright side, no "Flo", no lizard, no moms hawking Campbell's soup. Tongue
 
 
Back to Top
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: Connecticut
Status: Offline
Points: 22141
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 10:09pm
^^^LOL true but I wish they'd done better acting and better graphics so that you couldn't tell it was a cheaply made tacky ass commercial. But what the heck all dealership commercials are like that!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Back to Top
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 2444
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 12:19am
How about this pile of groundhog droppings from the Pennsylvania Lottery? Dead

Back to Top
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive


Joined: 23 Sep 2014
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 1736
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 3:14pm
Hey - Is that a beaver?
 
In Jacksonville, Florida all the lumber yards are located on Beaver Street.
I always got a kick out of that (for a place that otherwise, has nothing going for it).  Ouch
 
 
 
Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Online
Points: 44434
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

How about this pile of groundhog droppings from the Pennsylvania Lottery? Dead


Damn.

I was hoping to see actual droppings.

Way to build up my hopes, then dash them!!!!
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Online
Points: 44434
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

Hey - Is that a beaver?

In Jacksonville, Florida all the lumber yards are located on Beaver Street.
I always got a kick out of that (for a place that otherwise, has nothing going for it).  Ouch


I wonder if that was by design or happenstance.
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2009
Location: WI
Status: Online
Points: 21014
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 6:58pm
We have this big mouth, ahole (22 seconds) that likes to make his own commercials.

Another facebook page I've been banned from.  It's only the fact that I am a law abiding citizen that keeps me from driving to GB to cause some physical harm to this fat f*ck! Angry


Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.



"CANDIE!"