Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hershey's and "Crunch" PC overload

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hershey's and "Crunch" PC overload
    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 11:39am
OMG!!  They're just like real people, just like real Americans!!  They even eat chocolate!!  Roll out the commercials!

And since when have we been loving "Crunch" bars?  It's always been "NestlesCrunch"---almost like it's one word.  Just because it's no longer a Nestles product doesn't mean you can say we've always loved "Crunch" bars.

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 1:46pm
Well, you can just bet that "Muhammed and Ahmad" are probably jihadists who have likely laced those chocolate bars with some kind of slow acting, time-release poison that will eventually kill the people who eat them, or infect them with a deadly and highly contagious bacteria which will spread like wildfire amongst the population of the Northeast, killing tens of thousands of Americans.

Or maybe it was some kind of chemical that, when digested by the stomach acid of the people who eat them, will become highly explosive, turning them all into walking human bombs.

I bet if you rub away the ink on those "SMILE!" cards they attached to each bar, it probably says "DEATH TO AMERICA!!!" next to an ISIS flag.

As for the "Crunch Bar"... if they're not made by Nestle anymore, I'll never eat another one as long as I live. Come to think of it, I don't think Nestle even makes candy anymore or even food.

I think they manufacture pesticides and industrial solvents or something these days.

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 1:53pm
LOLLOL
I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

As for the "Crunch Bar"... if they're not made by Nestle anymore, I'll never eat another one as long as I live. Come to think of it, I don't think Nestle even makes candy anymore or even food.

I think they manufacture pesticides and industrial solvents or something these days.

From what I can tell at Walmart, they make water.  So do I.  Mine's yellow.  I think theirs is called PureLife.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 5:33pm
I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

From what I can tell at Walmart, they make water.  So do I.  Mine's yellow.  I think theirs is called PureLife.

Actually. Nestle is one of the very top Brands, globally. They own and manufacture all kinds of stuff. They pay and treat their staff VERY, VERY  nicely. One of the best organizations in the world for whom to consider as an employer.
They were one of my customers for years, while they were in the Pharma industry. 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 11:06pm
"Hi, I'm Misha..." 

Hi, "MISHA!" LOL

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic