Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Mothers Day!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Mothers Day!
    Posted: 14 May 2017 at 6:39pm
Wishing all Cih'rs across the fruited plain a happy Mothers Day. May God bless all of you. Hug
Where will you be when the lights go out on August 21st?
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 7:33pm
^Just guessing here, AGAIN! I'll bet you live with your mom, you don't have to pay rent, utilities, etc.
That's how you bank the funds you get from the government and live such a fat lifestyle. Wink

My mom is dead. My wife went out to meet her mom, her daughters and grandkids on Sunday.
They waited 30 minutes to be seated, another hour to get their food. Doesn't sound like much fun to me.
"Tap one little bumper and up go your rates, newsflash! I'm just a stupid biotch who doesn't know how to drive"
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^Just guessing here, AGAIN! I'll bet you live with your mom, you don't have to pay rent, utilities, etc.
That's how you bank the funds you get from the government and live such a fat lifestyle. Wink

My mom is dead. My wife went out to meet her mom, her daughters and grandkids on Sunday.
They waited 30 minutes to be seated, another hour to get their food. Doesn't sound like much fun to me.

Sorry about your mother aka ron. I live on my own in a trailer park in Port Orange (I own the Trailer and the lot it's on. I pay my own utilities, and those cost me less than $200 a month (It would cost me about $160.00 a month if I had cable or satellite TV Shocked). I live on Disability (I was diagnosed with Aspberger's Syndrome in 2007. I've learned to be frugal, and I don't do drugs or tobacco (I have one glass of wine each day with my supper and that's it). There are three soup kitchens that serve free meals every day except Saturday. (two serve Lunch on Monday to Friday, the third serves supper on Sunday. There also six food pantries that give away free food once a month. I actually spend more on gas for my 115 gallons motor scooter than I do on food! Since I don't blow money on drugs, smokes or booze I'm able to save money each month, when I accumulate enough I go on a trip somewhere (My sister, who also lives on disability, spends over $2,500 a year on smokes) Shocked. Yes, these trips involve one or more amusement parks. If this is my vice, so be it. You might call this a "White Vice" Big smile I learn things in my travels, in addition to the amusement parks I'll also visit several historical places and other points of interest. I hope you've learned something whenever you see a bum panhandling for "vice money". They too are most REPORT ME TO BE BANNED IMMEDIATELYly on welfare, but rather learn how to stretch their money, they go blow it on junk. A little food for thought, brought to you by R- E-G-U-L-U-S. Embarrassed
Where will you be when the lights go out on August 21st?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 9:20pm
If I ever need to depend on the government to support me...I'll give you a call.
"Tap one little bumper and up go your rates, newsflash! I'm just a stupid biotch who doesn't know how to drive"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic