Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Fuucking New Year!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Fuucking New Year!
    Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 3:01am
Happy Fucking New Year!!! 

I guess New Year's Eve wasn't all that bad, but because we have no TV, I was not able to watch the ball drop in Times Square, nor was I able to watch the fireworks shooting off the Space Needle in Seattle. Cry

MAY 2018 BRING ALL OF THE JOY AND PROSPERITY THAT WAS LACKING IN 2017, AND MAYBE THAT ASSHOLE PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL GET IMPEACHED OR HOSED DOWN BY A PERSON WITH MORE INTELLIGENCE THAN A BAG OF DIAPERS!!! Clap

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 3:11am
Originally posted by Angry McPisseron Angry McPisseron wrote:

Happy Fucking New Year!!! 

I guess New Year's Eve wasn't all that bad, but because we have no TV, I was not able to watch the ball drop in Times Square, nor was I able to watch the fireworks shooting off the Space Needle in Seattle. Cry

MAY 2018 BRING ALL OF THE JOY AND PROSPERITY THAT WAS LACKING IN 2017, AND MAYBE THAT ASSHOLE PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL GET IMPEACHED OR AzzazzinateD!!! (he didn't say that) Clap

Better be careful using the "A" word there, AMcP.

If the Secret Service or FBI caught wind of that talk, you might be visited some day by very serious looking guys in suits.

And by "A" word, I don't mean "Asshole". The other one.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 3:14am
^^^ Done and done. Wink

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 8:43am
Wow.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic