Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Birthday- Dickhead!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Birthday- Dickhead!
    Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 7:26pm
dON'T YOU LOVE IT WHEN SOME NEW POSTER DECIDES TO PASS JUDGEMENT ON ANYONE?

F*kin cap lock.

We love you, PaW. Don't ever change.

PaW0lf View Drop Down

Replies: 28
Views: 3262

View Post View Post Ruffles Poker Game
Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 3:29am

...mebeee I'm jus' a dumb ol'Wolfy, but I just don' beez seein' why everyone thinks someone in the commercial is getting a good ol' buzz going. Don't see it that way. *Everyone* seems coherent.
Can you type normally? I can't stand the way you type or attempt to be cutesy with your terrible hick language. You ruin this otherwise enjoyable website for me. Seriously, stop it, it grates on everyones nerves, Especially mine. Yes, I HATE YOU. View Post
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 8:13pm
LOL
Well, not my birthday and I did notice a 'Secret Hate-To-Admire-But-I-Just-Have-To!' poster who clearly didn't have a life. Wonder if 'Mommy's Little Latch Key Brat' ever gave up and went on to become a Monk or if it swallowed a bullet?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
ILUVTOMH77 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILUVTOMH77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 9:15pm
Happy Birthday PaWolf!  Beer  (According to the forum home it's your birthday!)
Chevy commercials that feature annoying hipsters make me NOT want to ever buy a Chevy......
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 9:20pm
Please notice the difference in screen names...

PaW0lf is not the same as PaWolf.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by ILUVTOMH77 ILUVTOMH77 wrote:

Happy Birthday PaWolf!  Beer  (According to the forum home it's your birthday!)
WinkThanks, but that would not be me - that was a very unstable young man who had a deep-seeded hatred of me and every else in general, including problem with theater goers somewhere in Colorado.
It's long been a 'Dead Issue' and anyway, I wasn't 'born' nor 'hatched' - just am, and thus, have no birthday - but I still appreciate it! After all of these years YOU are the only person to ever wish me a Happy Day and I now really feel special,

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 5:23am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Please notice the difference in screen names...

PaW0lf is not the same as PaWolf.
Ha!  I always thought that it was PaWolf who had to create a new account because mebbe he got locked outa his old account, doncha know.  Wink  That Nathan, The Trusty ForumAdmin, straightened it out which is why there were no more PaW0lf posts.  I didn't even see this post.  I just saw the name on the memberlist which is why I assumed the above scenario.

Wow.  Dickhead is right!  What a weirdo!

Didn't we just have someone come on here and criticize our choice of commercial hating and banter?  I jumped on that poster.  Angry  These trolls need to go back under their bridge.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 8:51am
We also had another "Dickhead" here.  Went by the name "Richard Cranium".  That's who I thought this thread was going to be about.  I seem to recall he actually was kind of a dickhead.  I think he got kicked off.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 12:09pm
I was thinking it was going to be about Richard Cranium when I first saw it, too.
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 8:17pm
^ Must've gotten deleted.  Not listed anymore.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

We also had another "Dickhead" here.  Went by the name "Richard Cranium".  That's who I thought this thread was going to be about.  I seem to recall he actually was kind of a dickhead.  I think he got kicked off.

ConfusedEveryone hated Richard except me - we were friends. We've had a few members like him who somehow fell into disfavor, such as Snooze and others who got fed up with fighting or not being accepted and either blew a gasket and got banned, or just left...except Donathan, who has become 'protected', It belongs to us forever (it should be scared - very scared....). We intend to hold him down and drill one of those 'Historical Hysterical Plaques' into his forehead and then send him out to go play in traffic with chains around his ankles, hands cuffed behind his back, and a banana protruding from each nostril. 
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 8:37pm
I have been enjoying the (relative) silence on CIH since I came back from hiatus.  Thumbs Up  Clap  I don't want to mention any name(s).  Wink
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 8:47pm

It was on yesterday - it's around, but I suspect the meds have changed

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 8:56pm
^  Yeah, they finally kicked in!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 9:06pm
oh no...the body will adapt to them and everything will revert to normal, eventually.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 9:11pm
cool video!  Thumbs Up  Love the pics.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Alas and alack, that seems to be the case.

You can always look up CreamLady.  She was fun.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 9:25pm
I'm a HUGE fan of Appalachian folk music, or folk music in general. When I was younger I wasn't afraid to go anywhere for a great summer folk festival...even the missus liked them, although many years back we would get the occasional 'rope look'LOL if I had dragged us to the mountains in Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, or West Virginia (very rare we would show up in Mississippi or Alabama, back then), but she was really tough and protected me from all those mean rednecks. It all got to be too much for her when we had the brats AND me all crying about wanting a bottle at the same time (especially if I had any of my 'bottle-fed friends' around, also)...so she quit going to them and I was forced to even pack my own bottles, just like my friends had to do.

Not as many of my music industry friends are around, these days, but the music survives and Mississippi and Alabama are even coming along.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 9:32pm

Wow....you have a bunch of memory or a huge brain. I paged that one out long ago...
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 9:38pm
CreamLady lasted a whole year with her unhinged rants.  Shocked  Wonder where she and her GF are now?  LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 9:44pm

CreamLady lasted a whole year with her unhinged rants.  Shocked  Wonder where she and her GF are now?  LOL

Richard Cranium is probably "puttin' it to them" both.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 12:36am

Richard Cranium is probably "puttin' it to them" both.

Thor...RC may have offended many, but not everyone in the 'Social Club' that sort of existed back then.
He also was not an idiot - neither was Snooze, but just because certain people (who rarely, if ever show up anymore (and *I* don't miss them)) thought they had the job of maintaining the 'moral compass' for a board that wasn't even theirs...like either You or I, we're all just 'passing through' and some of us got stuck.
At the end of the road, no matter what RC would say, certain people - especially the 'Womens' Temperance League Members', would jump him just because he posted.

Take a peek===>>>Direct Link To This Post

We're kinder to Donathan, or whomever he is at this moment (where's that Mechanically Constipated Chicken Band guy we all know and love, anyway?LOL)
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 10:08am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

At the end of the road, no matter what RC would say, certain people - especially the 'Womens' Temperance League Members', would jump him just because he posted.

Ahhh, those good ol' days and fights.  LOL

How do you remember such old threads, let alone find 'em?  I mean, how did you even know to look in that thread?

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 4:22pm

ConfusedEveryone hated Richard except me - we were friends. We've had a few members like him who somehow fell into disfavor, such as Snooze and others who got fed up with fighting or not being accepted and either blew a gasket and got banned, or just left...except Donathan, who has become 'protected', It belongs to us forever (it should be scared - very scared....). We intend to hold him down and drill one of those 'Historical Hysterical Plaques' into his forehead and then send him out to go play in traffic with chains around his ankles, hands cuffed behind his back, and a banana protruding from each nostril. 
Earlier this morning I was reading comments on a news article and one of the posters user name was Richard Cranium. I wondered if they were the same. Now with this revival of RC it's feeling like another one of those weird coincidences I frequently experience.Confused 
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 4:25pm

You have a terribly warped definition of fun.Shocked
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 5:45am

Ahhh, those good ol' days and fights.  LOL

How do you remember such old threads, let alone find 'em?  I mean, how did you even know to look in that thread?

WinkI'zaWolf.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic